PDA

View Full Version : Wife Choices

Vermillion Haze
05-03-2010, 12:36 AM
So who did you guys pick to marry and why? I went Fyuria on gen1 since she felt like the natural choice given the story. Also Ladius looked cooler in red and his personality fit the Leonhardt/Fyuria match. Gen 2 seems like it's going to be extremely difficult as I like all 3. Valeria might be my choice thus far since she fits the most. Gen 3 is easily going to be Lavinia as she's above and beyond better then the other 2.

Of course the soul breed effect factors in the most.

Lazy_Penguin1989
05-03-2010, 12:54 AM
Yeah my story is pretty much the same, and yes your really got to be careful who you pick as a wife if you want a balance character then pick Fyuria, but if you want a strong character then Elaine but if you don't go picking Yayoi since that could potentially ruin the next generation hero and the rest of them. Here something I found for the soul breed build chart. http://agarest.gkwiki2.com/105.html

Vermillion Haze
05-03-2010, 04:51 AM
Yeah my story is pretty much the same, and yes your really got to be careful who you pick as a wife if you want a balance character then pick Fyuria, but if you want a strong character then Elaine but if you don't go picking Yayoi since that could potentially ruin the next generation hero and the rest of them. Here something I found for the soul breed build chart. http://agarest.gkwiki2.com/105.html

Are you saying do or don't pick Yayoi?

I take it that Yayoi is most compatible with Fyuria and produces the best gen 3 character.

Lazy_Penguin1989
05-03-2010, 05:54 AM
No no I say you shouldn't, not saying yayoi bad its just a bad combination with Fyuria, if you do from what I seen, pretty much screw the the next gen character up and worse down the line for the rest of the generations its like all of sudden you give a tank magic for whatever reason instead of pumping his stats for strength and vitality, thus making ruining his progress and losing his potential, and of coarse giving your next gen's useless skills like have 150 sp to have higher magic attack regardless of lvl of attributes. Right now my main is a tank, but after this gen marrying valeria will make the next one not just a tank with great defense and large health but as strong as Brognine, according to the charts.

Vermillion Haze
05-03-2010, 05:58 AM
Valeria is the hottest anyways. It would be funny if you marry the crazy animal girl, your son would have rabbit ears or something :P

But he just looks human >_<

Lazy_Penguin1989
05-03-2010, 06:01 AM
Yeah I spoiled myself and saw my next gen's kid with the physic telling your future, its a bit disappointing you see nothing in change except hair style/color of hair, and color of cloths/armor, and I agree Valeria is the hottest and the romance between them just feels right.

Vermillion Haze
05-03-2010, 06:09 AM
I tend to go for the anti-hero girls. Fyuria definitely balances out Leonhardt's nice guy persona. Conversly Valeria's fire compliments the ever bland Ladius. Gen 2 is going to be my least favorite I can already tell.

I'm also bummed Zerva has yet to give me any special convo given he is my uncle. But I guess he's uncle to all the decendants to some degree.

Lazy_Penguin1989
05-03-2010, 06:14 AM
Yeah I was also looking out for that piece of dialog and was waiting for him to call him Uncle, actually Generation 2 in my opinion is way better then 1 just give it some time and it really picks up, and the girls act less annoying around each other.

Fall of Ideals
05-03-2010, 06:15 AM
what game is this?

Vermillion Haze
05-03-2010, 06:16 AM
I hope so
Ladius is just too boring right now. At least Leonhardt had some flair