PDA

View Full Version : Game info!

KillerBEA
05-03-2010, 08:55 AM
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D�s comes to XBOX Live Arcade! Torn from the immensely popular animated series Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D�s Live battle with cards that have appeared in the animated TV series against some of the most popular characters in a race to the Fortune Cup. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D�s Decade Duels allows players the ability to compete with up to 4 friends in tag duels or compete in single duel matches through 3 modes of play. Rank matches allow players to compete against other XBLA players of the same rank, Quick match allows players to compete against anyone on XBLA and Custom match allows players to compete against their friends while completely customizing the rules. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D�s Decade Duels provides the ability for total customization of gameplay rules, the ability to purchase new decks, deck construction and recipes while offering the ability to text and voice chat with a players tag duel partner. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D�s Decade Duels comes to XBLA for the first time ever!

Features

Complete with the most robust card offering and the opportunity to purchase additional card packs through XBOX Live Arcade Marketplace to expand your deck

Includes cards from Classic Yu-Gi-Oh!, GX and 5Ds

Complete against the most popular Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds characters during the finals
Battle through Single player or compete in 4 player tag duels with text and voice chat ability
Includes 3 modes of play:

Rank Match- Compete against Yu-Gi-Oh! fans of the same rank and ability
Quick Match- Jump right into the action and compete against any Yu-Gi-Oh! fan
Custom Match- Battle your friends and completely customize the rules of play

Complete with live leader boards to track your rank as well as your friends
Here are 4 screen shots: (there are more on konami's website)
http://www.konami.com/imgs/yu-gi-oh-decadeduels/screen_thumb/12.jpg (http://www.konami.com/imgs/yu-gi-oh-decadeduels/screens/12.jpg)http://www.konami.com/imgs/yu-gi-oh-decadeduels/screen_thumb/11.jpg (http://www.konami.com/imgs/yu-gi-oh-decadeduels/screens/11.jpg)
http://www.konami.com/imgs/yu-gi-oh-decadeduels/screen_thumb/02.jpg (http://www.konami.com/imgs/yu-gi-oh-decadeduels/screens/02.jpg)http://www.konami.com/imgs/yu-gi-oh-decadeduels/screen_thumb/01.jpg (http://www.konami.com/imgs/yu-gi-oh-decadeduels/screens/01.jpg)

Sakura4600
05-04-2010, 08:40 PM
sweet info just found out about this today! this is gna be awesome....althou its too early to say please no hard online achievements lol :p this is another game i have to add to my list

Lord Yamikage
05-05-2010, 05:52 AM
sweet info just found out about this today! this is gna be awesome....althou its too early to say please no hard online achievements lol :p this is another game i have to add to my list

Only online achievements I can think of is "win X amount of duel" or "in double duel". And possibily. "win a duel/double duel with X amount of LP difference". Not really too worry, just wanted to know when the release date is. few more weeks until Spring is over, and there is no news of release date.... very worry that this may get pushed back.

Gohan Reborn
05-05-2010, 10:40 AM
I hope the achievements are hard, because no matter what the achievements are...could be as easy as..."summon Exodia The Forbidden One", or as hard as "Win 5000 Ranked matches"...I will max this out. Can't wait ^_^

dakisbac
05-05-2010, 08:09 PM
I hope the achievements are hard, because no matter what the achievements are...could be as easy as..."summon Exodia The Forbidden One", or as hard as "Win 5000 Ranked matches"...I will max this out. Can't wait ^_^

Let's hope there's nothing like Win 5000 Ranked Matches. That's not difficult, that's just a grind. And let's be honest, I don't see this game's online community being that large.

I can see an achievement like "Win X matches without losing any LP"

crazy W01f 816
05-05-2010, 08:21 PM
Why did it have to be Yugioh 5Ds though? With this spin-off series the rules of the game got way more complicated than they needed to be. They should just go back to gen 2 rules.

Gohan Reborn
05-06-2010, 04:05 PM
There added a few new things but after a while you learn it, as it isn't too much different from what was already out. Adds more depth and strategy to the game...

And yes maybe the 5000 ranked wins would be a bit much... I'd like achievements for winning the duel via Final Countdown, Exodia and DestinyBoard.

ChemicalxRachel
05-06-2010, 11:27 PM
I cant wait for this game lol. Any word on a release date yet?

Lord Yamikage
05-07-2010, 01:57 AM
Why did it have to be Yugioh 5Ds though? With this spin-off series the rules of the game got way more complicated than they needed to be. They should just go back to gen 2 rules.

Seriously, does Konami believe that they can increase the sale with 5D's then original? I'd prefer playing original story campaign.

Checking any news about release date at the moment, but nothing. Seriously, if this is really coming out by end of Spring - which is this month - it should had release date by now. God help us.... we need a release date.

ChemicalxRachel
05-07-2010, 05:14 AM
I think there should be a date. Like, especially if its coming out within the next month. I'm kinda afraid it'll get pushed to summer, cause there really should be some sort of information on release dates and what not. Though, it could just show up one day lol

mcnichoj
05-07-2010, 05:39 AM
Why did it have to be Yugioh 5Ds though? With this spin-off series the rules of the game got way more complicated than they needed to be. They should just go back to gen 2 rules.Here's a motivation poster blurb for ya:

MINDFUCK
Once you learn how to read and see you can setup custom matches, your mind will be fucked.

KillerBEA
05-08-2010, 12:16 AM
There added a few new things but after a while you learn it, as it isn't too much different from what was already out. Adds more depth and strategy to the game...

And yes maybe the 5000 ranked wins would be a bit much... I'd like achievements for winning the duel via Final Countdown, Exodia and DestinyBoard. maybe an achievement for winning with any or all the instant win tactics.
-Destiny Board
-Exodia
-Final Countdown
-Victory dragon

think their might be more. 1 achievemnt i hope they DONT have is win within 3 turns of the duel starting or get an otk; those would be extremely luck and skill based.

Edit: I have checked Konami's website everyday and no updates yet

Gohan Reborn
05-10-2010, 11:04 PM
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_5D's_Decade_Duels

One thing I didn't notice that is pretty cool...You can buy booster packs with real money. I doubt I'd ever use it, but still it doesn't hurt to have that option available to those willing to drop the money...

No updates at all....No release date, no achievements nothing. Most sites still say Spring 2010, or 2nd Quarter 2010...Blah...I just want a release date or something...=[

ChemicalxRachel
05-11-2010, 02:04 AM
http://xbox360.ign.com/index/release.html

There if you go onto the second page, it slates June 30th 2010 for the release date =). This is at least some sort of date! Yay lol

Gohan Reborn
05-11-2010, 03:59 AM
Woot :). Well it's a rough estimate but last I checked late June/early July isn't spring -_-. Damn Konami.

ChemicalxRachel
05-11-2010, 11:43 AM
Lol true, but oh well, its not that huge of a difference, to me anyway.

Lord Yamikage
05-12-2010, 06:03 AM
Oh man, that's weird. At the moment, Konami website does not have a release date yet. Wonder if it got leaked or false. June 30.... gotdang it. Still gotta wait for 6 - 7 weeks? Why couldn't it be early June.

Sakura4600
05-12-2010, 04:00 PM
YouTube- NEW 2010 Yugioh 5d game play for xbox 360

heres gameplay, it was taken 4 months ago :p

YouTube- NEW 2010 Yugioh 5d title cover for xbox 360

and the cover it clearly says for XBOX LIVE!! WOOOOOOHOOOO!!

Lord Yamikage
05-12-2010, 05:36 PM
Ha ha ha ha, "I had to hid the camera". Good stuff, not that I'm encouraging the action. Taken four months ago? Wow.... wonder what the developer did.

Shelton
05-15-2010, 02:31 AM
Ha ha ha ha, "I had to hid the camera". Good stuff, not that I'm encouraging the action. Taken four months ago? Wow.... wonder what the developer did.

Magic the Gathering had the first expansion being shown at an expo 4 months before release. In that instance, they took the content out of the game and made us pay to unlock it. That's kind of off topic, as I have no idea why it'd take so long with the main game when you can see it is in playable condition. I'm still pissed at that move by Stainless/WoTC though.

Anyway, I don't really know what the deal is with this game. Is it similar to MtG? Card games do interest me greatly.

ChemicalxRachel
05-15-2010, 03:53 AM
I wouldnt know if its similar to Magic, because I never got into Magic. But I'm happy we have a sort-of release date for this game. I'm so excited! Yay lol.

Gohan Reborn
05-16-2010, 07:59 AM
I was huge into yugioh and never actually played magic in person. I might upset a few people but after playing magic on xbla it seems Magic isn't as hard for a newcomer to learn however I never got competitive in magic. I got the gist of magic a lot faster than yugioh took me all those years ago. The similarities are few and far between.

Coxy x360a
05-18-2010, 04:41 PM
Looks good but, they are gunna milk money out of us with new decks that are so formidable, you will loose without.

DeeJayMark
05-23-2010, 12:07 PM
In my opinion:

Since Konami releases a new Booster Pack for the card game like each 2 months or so, these cards wont be in the game, so, this should be dlc we can get... cuz all other cards already in the game should be obtainable with "password machine" or DP to buy booster packs like in any other "DS Championship" games... that was a good way...

Also hope theirs plenty of space to save recipes (decks) cuz in my 2009 DS version, i maxed the save space and its like 50 slots, and i could do lots more decks... but im a freak so =P

Nyways, be on alert for my rarely seen decks... sick of lightsworn, blackwings and all those "staples" decks that 80% of people uses...

linktriforce007
05-24-2010, 05:19 AM
I was thinking achievements that were rough. Like REALLY rough.

Win 100 duels in a row; for example.
Play 10000 matches.
Destroy 50000 monsters.
Play 500 synchro monsters

And so on.

Osiris5885
05-24-2010, 05:47 AM
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_5D's_Decade_Duels (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh%21_5D%27s_Decade_Duels)

One thing I didn't notice that is pretty cool...You can buy booster packs with real money. I doubt I'd ever use it, but still it doesn't hurt to have that option available to those willing to drop the money...

I was excited to find out that Yugioh is coming to Xbox 360 as I've been a fan of Yugioh since 1998 but if you 'can' pay for booster packs for Microsoft Points, I have a bad feeling about it. I just really hope it doesn't turn into a version of Magic Online.

Looking at the gameplay videos, it looks alot like the Tag Force games on the PSP, which are great. Its just like playing someone for real i.e. without 3D graphics for 3000+ monsters and without the hefty price for the cards, which is, lets face it, can be an absurd amount.

It'll be nice to meet new people who have an interest in Yugioh though. As long as they're around my age I suppose.

linktriforce007
05-28-2010, 04:46 AM
I was excited to find out that Yugioh is coming to Xbox 360 as I've been a fan of Yugioh since 1998 but if you 'can' pay for booster packs for Microsoft Points, I have a bad feeling about it. I just really hope it doesn't turn into a version of Magic Online.

Looking at the gameplay videos, it looks alot like the Tag Force games on the PSP, which are great. Its just like playing someone for real i.e. without 3D graphics for 3000+ monsters and without the hefty price for the cards, which is, lets face it, can be an absurd amount.

It'll be nice to meet new people who have an interest in Yugioh though. As long as they're around my age I suppose.

I just hope that they mean you can buy all the cards in the booster pack for a set cost. I'd be pissed if you had to pay a set amount of ms points for 9 cards.

DeeJayMark
06-04-2010, 01:06 AM
I just hope that they mean you can buy all the cards in the booster pack for a set cost. I'd be pissed if you had to pay a set amount of ms points for 9 cards.

I agree so much on that, paying MS Points for 9 cards would kill the game...
But... paying for 1 copy of each card in a booster would be nice, but still the "password Machine" concept set in the DS Yu-Gi-Oh game would be great!

Anyway, i will still buy the game and play it ALOT!

Fullmetalx07
06-04-2010, 01:24 PM
I was thinking achievements that were rough. Like REALLY rough.

Win 100 duels in a row; for example.
Play 10000 matches.
Destroy 50000 monsters.
Play 500 synchro monsters

And so on.

Play 10000 matches is alot, and that will take some time to earned if avg duel takes about 15mins or so it will take a long time to unlock...

Here what I think some of the achievements should be

Win your 1st duel
Get Card Completion to 100%

Bleeding Star
06-04-2010, 10:21 PM
Day one purchase :]

On holiday July 1st though :P definitely buying the second its released

squallwindlord
06-05-2010, 12:26 AM
I'm really waiting for that. I need to buy soon some mp to purchase it, and some other things.

I hope I could duel with other users ^^

Fullmetalx07
06-05-2010, 01:02 AM
I'm really waiting for that. I need to buy soon some mp to purchase it, and some other things.

I hope I could duel with other users ^^

Of course we have duel with other Xb360a members, I down to duel with other users, and we should have an xb360a tournament if there a tournament mode in the game, and if the other users want to have one also. lol

linktriforce007
06-05-2010, 08:50 AM
Play 10000 matches is alot, and that will take some time to earned if avg duel takes about 15mins or so it will take a long time to unlock...

Here what I think some of the achievements should be

Win your 1st duel
Get Card Completion to 100%

Card Completion to 100%? Win first duel? Sounds okay, I suppose.

If they're planning on doing a release of packs in a way that you buy all the cards in the set; I do like that idea.

Once a new pack comes out, you can just download the new one. I do like that idea.

But what about Gold Series, Tournament Packs, Duelist Packs, Starter Decks, Promos, etc? I want a Super-War Lion =(

ChemicalxRachel
06-06-2010, 06:39 PM
Of course we have duel with other Xb360a members, I down to duel with other users, and we should have an xb360a tournament if there a tournament mode in the game, and if the other users want to have one also. lol

Haha that'd be fun! Have an x360a tournament lol. Even if there isnt a tournament mode, we could still have a tournament on here. Just like have a signup forum, and everyone that wants to participate sign up on there. By a certain date, get a list of people that do want to participate and then randomly assign each person to another duelist, and the winners assign them, and so on and so forth!

That'd be so fun to do.

Fullmetalx07
06-06-2010, 08:14 PM
Haha that'd be fun! Have an x360a tournament lol. Even if there isnt a tournament mode, we could still have a tournament on here. Just like have a signup forum, and everyone that wants to participate sign up on there. By a certain date, get a list of people that do want to participate and then randomly assign each person to another duelist, and the winners assign them, and so on and so forth!

That'd be so fun to do.

yea someone likes my idea, lol I think we should have it like 1 month after the game comes out so people have a chance to put their deck together, since the deck that you start out with usually sucks

ChemicalxRachel
06-06-2010, 10:59 PM
yea someone likes my idea, lol I think we should have it like 1 month after the game comes out so people have a chance to put their deck together, since the deck that you start out with usually sucks

Agreed! I'd love to help organize it haha =). Maybe we should start a tournament sign-up board, and announce the first tournament begin date after we have a 100% guaranteed date the game comes out.

Fullmetalx07
06-06-2010, 11:03 PM
Agreed! I'd love to help organize it haha =). Maybe we should start a tournament sign-up board, and announce the first tournament begin date after we have a 100% guaranteed date the game comes out.

Sounds like a plan

ChemicalxRachel
06-06-2010, 11:05 PM
Haha I made the thread. I'm excited for this game! Maybe we can do like quarterly tournaments? A Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall tournament like deal?

Fullmetalx07
06-06-2010, 11:09 PM
Haha I made the thread. I'm excited for this game! Maybe we can do like quarterly tournaments? A Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall tournament like deal?

cool, I signed up for it already, lol... that's a good idea about doing season tournaments

ChemicalxRachel
06-06-2010, 11:12 PM
Lol I'm sure it'll be fun. We can come up with the rules as we go along.

Fullmetalx07
06-06-2010, 11:14 PM
Lol I'm sure it'll be fun. We can come up with the rules as we go along.

Like what rules? you mean by not allowing certain cards or decks? and yea its going to be fun, I can't wait for this game :D

ChemicalxRachel
06-06-2010, 11:16 PM
Lol I have no idea xD, possibly. I guess the 'rules' will just be the game-rules. And I have no idea how many people should be allowed. We probably should let as many that wants to play, play. Cause its just for fun 'n what not. But we definitely need an even amount of players so everyone has someone to duel.

Fullmetalx07
06-06-2010, 11:18 PM
Lol I have no idea xD, possibly. I guess the 'rules' will just be the game-rules. And I have no idea how many people should be allowed. We probably should let as many that wants to play, play. Cause its just for fun 'n what not. But we definitely need an even amount of players so everyone has someone to duel.

for number of people, as many people who want to join I guess. and an even number of players would be nice, but if we end up with odd number, someone gets a bye and will automatic advance to the next round

ChemicalxRachel
06-06-2010, 11:20 PM
Ah I think there should be an even amount so that doesnt happen. Because it wouldnt be fair to everyone if one person got to automatically just go to the next round instead of have to win the right to, ya know?

Fullmetalx07
06-06-2010, 11:23 PM
Ah I think there should be an even amount so that doesnt happen. Because it wouldnt be fair to everyone if one person got to automatically just go to the next round instead of have to win the right to, ya know?

yea, I know but that's how they do things in official tournaments, the tournament program they used picks a random person, but we see what happens....If we get an odd number of people for the tournament, then we figured out something out then

linktriforce007
06-06-2010, 11:37 PM
yea, I know but that's how they do things in official tournaments, the tournament program they used picks a random person, but we see what happens....If we get an odd number of people for the tournament, then we figured out something out then

Well keep me posted. It'll be fun to have another tourney win under my belt. =)

ChemicalxRachel
06-06-2010, 11:40 PM
Oh don't be so cocky, Link. Its for fun, anyways.

But, we wont really know 100% anything until konami gives us an official release date. So until they do, I'm still going with the 30th of this month. HOPEFULLY its the 30th of this month.

Fullmetalx07
06-06-2010, 11:44 PM
Oh don't be so cocky, Link. Its for fun, anyways.

But, we wont really know 100% anything until konami gives us an official release date. So until they do, I'm still going with the 30th of this month. HOPEFULLY its the 30th of this month.

I hope is the 30th of month, all this talking about this game, I really want it now. lol

ChemicalxRachel
06-06-2010, 11:46 PM
Lol yeah so do I. I'm still playing on my DS version, but I can't get it to go online, which totally sucks, but its practice anyway lol.

Come on Konamiii! They already pushed it back from spring to early summer. They shouldddd definitely make it the 30th.

Fullmetalx07
06-06-2010, 11:51 PM
Lol yeah so do I. I'm still playing on my DS version, but I can't get it to go online, which totally sucks, but its practice anyway lol.

Come on Konamiii! They already pushed it back from spring to early summer. They shouldddd definitely make it the 30th.

Yea, used to play the DS version, lol I mainly brought the yu-gi-oh games for the promo cards lol.

it doesn't have to be the 30th of the month, the 16th or 23th of the month will also be fine with me lol

ChemicalxRachel
06-06-2010, 11:52 PM
Lol yeah obviously making it earlier would be good!

linktriforce007
06-07-2010, 02:55 AM
Cocky? Me? I do not think so!!!!

Oh well! I'll probably lose in the first round anyways. =P

ChemicalxRachel
06-07-2010, 03:06 AM
Lol yes, cocky, you!

And yea I'm in the same boat. I think I'll probably lose in the first round, but I get to set it up, so I'm excited to do that. And I'm excited just to PLAY! I haven't played Yu-Gi-Oh! against other people since high school, which was like 3-ish years ago lol.

Fullmetalx07
06-07-2010, 03:09 AM
lol, yea I can see it now, the 3 of us losing in the 1st round...unless one of us play each other in the 1st round

ChemicalxRachel
06-07-2010, 03:17 AM
Lol yea I can see that xD. I'm not expecting to win, but I will indeed give it my best shot!

Fullmetalx07
06-07-2010, 03:21 AM
Lol yea I can see that xD. I'm not expecting to win, but I will indeed give it my best shot!

Same here, I think everyone will give it their best shot at winning the tournament.

linktriforce007
06-07-2010, 05:29 AM
Same here, I think everyone will give it their best shot at winning the tournament.

Hail the Rainbow dark Dragon ;)

Fullmetalx07
06-07-2010, 02:19 PM
Hail the Rainbow dark Dragon ;)

Maybe, If I allow you to have time to summon it :p

linktriforce007
06-07-2010, 04:54 PM
Card Destruction+ Painful Choice. (If PC isn't banned=( )Don't give me that =P

Fullmetalx07
06-07-2010, 07:30 PM
Card Destruction+ Painful Choice. (If PC isn't banned=( )Don't give me that =P

it's going to follow the current ban list, and I sorry to tell you that Painful Choice is Ban

linktriforce007
06-08-2010, 02:12 AM
it's going to follow the current ban list, and I sorry to tell you that Painful Choice is Ban

I know that PC is banned. However, if I'm buying out all the packs of Magic Ruler, and I obtain PC, why would they prevent me from using it? there has to be some way to use it.

Fullmetalx07
06-08-2010, 02:49 AM
I know that PC is banned. However, if I'm buying out all the packs of Magic Ruler, and I obtain PC, why would they prevent me from using it? there has to be some way to use it.

they might have a rule where you allow to use 1 ban card in your deck, like they have in other yugioh games, but I don't know if it's in it. It could be you can collect ban cards, but can't use them at all then that would suck, because I want to use ban cards also.

linktriforce007
06-08-2010, 05:49 AM
i'm fine with using Allure over Graceful Charity, though.

Fullmetalx07
06-08-2010, 01:37 PM
i'm fine with using Allure over Graceful Charity, though.

I guessing we use a dark deck

Bleeding Star
06-08-2010, 04:43 PM
Any news on pricing for this? I'm assuming itll be 800 like MAGIC was?

Also is June 30th a solid date?

linktriforce007
06-08-2010, 05:13 PM
I guessing we use a dark deck

You guessed correctly. I run Exodia, cause they're dark monsters as well =P

Fullmetalx07
06-08-2010, 06:43 PM
Any news on pricing for this? I'm assuming itll be 800 like MAGIC was?

Also is June 30th a solid date?

June 30th is not a solid date, according to ign.com it has a release date of June 30th, it should 800msp because 1200 is too much for game like this

Fullmetalx07
06-08-2010, 06:44 PM
You guessed correctly. I run Exodia, cause they're dark monsters as well =P

okay, now I know why you prefer allure over graceful charity

Bleeding Star
06-08-2010, 07:26 PM
June 30th is not a solid date, according to ign.com it has a release date of June 30th, it should 800msp because 1200 is too much for game like this

yea, saying that I've saved 1200MSP just incase it is, I'd buy it anyway as the replay value in it seems to be infinite

Fullmetalx07
06-08-2010, 07:33 PM
yea, saying that I've saved 1200MSP just incase it is, I'd buy it anyway as the replay value in it seems to be infinite

I still buy it also for 1200msp. and the replay value does seem to be infinite as long there people playing the game online

squallwindlord
06-18-2010, 06:43 PM
Wow, having possible tournaments or something would be a great idea.

I'm too interested in playing, so count on me for that. In the other hand, I think we need to have this game before...

Lord Yamikage
06-19-2010, 12:18 AM
Wow, having possible tournaments or something would be a great idea.

I'm too interested in playing, so count on me for that. In the other hand, I think we need to have this game before...

There is a tournament being assemble in this [Thread] (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=234619). Check out the rules, and sign up!

ZServ
06-19-2010, 03:43 PM
Might as well stop checking konami website; they don't even have the rating up yet, but the ESRB has it as E.
http://www.esrb.org/ratings/synopsis.jsp?Certificate=29186

KillerBEA
06-19-2010, 11:50 PM
Well on the bright side konami has moved Yugioh 5D decade duels to coming SOON. Hopefully we will see an official date really god damn soon

squallwindlord
06-20-2010, 04:51 AM
There is a tournament being assemble in this [Thread] (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=234619). Check out the rules, and sign up!
Thanks for the info! I will go to sign up. Surely, the game has its own forbidden/limited cards list, the last that Koname published last March. I'm sure that tournaments or ranked match must use this list

Lord Yamikage
06-20-2010, 05:45 AM
Well on the bright side konami has moved Yugioh 5D decade duels to coming SOON. Hopefully we will see an official date really god damn soon

The status of the release date was "coming soon" since April or May. I checked here and there, but not had changed for long time. Soon.... yes, how much soon?

KillerBEA
06-20-2010, 06:25 PM
The status of the release date was "coming soon" since April or May. I checked here and there, but not had changed for long time. Soon.... yes, how much soon? I mean they put it on the frontpage of their site, until recently is wasn't like that

Jonjo
06-25-2010, 11:34 AM
I'm quite looking forward to this game, I used to be big into Yu-gi-oh but then kinda went into pokemon more.......but i still have friends who play in tournaments etc and this could be a chance to play it with them again. I recently tried looking for my deck and it seems my little brother stole half my cards which is a shame :mad:

Woodles
08-22-2010, 01:44 AM
ok so any further information on a release date for this thing? i can't wait to play it!!

Fireball6554
08-22-2010, 04:48 AM
ok so any further information on a release date for this thing? i can't wait to play it!!

No release date yet.

I don't think we will be seeing this game for awhile, I'm going to guess late Sept/early October or later.

Woodles
08-22-2010, 11:16 AM
No release date yet.

I don't think we will be seeing this game for awhile, I'm going to guess late Sept/early October or later.

damn that sucks :( still gonna be an awesome game, hope the 200G is quite fun to get :)

Magespower
08-23-2010, 06:49 AM
It seems like I've been waiting for this game forever but I really hope it does not come out during reach and black ops goons be so busy with those for like 2 months I might just overlook this..

Kirye
08-25-2010, 10:50 PM
I really can't wait for this game to come out. XD Me and a few friends dusted off our old Yugioh cards and got back into dueling in anticipation of this game. Not even Fallout New Vegas would prevent me from playing a few duels a day. D:

As for the people who mentioned forbidden cards: Chances are it'll have ranked matches where forbiddens are banned, and player matches where you can use whatever you want.

linktriforce007
08-26-2010, 05:08 PM
As for the people who mentioned forbidden cards: Chances are it'll have ranked matches where forbiddens are banned, and player matches where you can use whatever you want.

That sounds like a good plan.

Coxy x360a
08-26-2010, 05:19 PM
I think there is gonna be achievements like buy 500 packs :p (sounds familiar)
They will use this as an opportunity to rip money from us.

mcnichoj
08-29-2010, 06:20 AM
They will use this as an opportunity to rip money from us.nope.avi
They can't force you to buy anything for the original set of achievements (aside from real life periperals).

Bleeding Star
08-29-2010, 02:07 PM
They will use this as an opportunity to rip money from us.

and if your on about Fifa Ultimate team then those packs could be bought with in-game credits

Wanderermy
08-31-2010, 07:29 PM
... and it's not release in the first half of September

http://majornelson.com/archive/2010/08/31/coming-soon-to-the-xbox-live-marketplace-aug-31.aspx

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

crazy W01f 816
08-31-2010, 08:01 PM
My Gamer magazine, the one made by Best Buy, says it's coming out on the 14th of September. No price though, but I assume it'll be 1200 points.

I don't have any reason to believe this is the solid truth, but the magazine seems pretty reliable.

Lord Yamikage
08-31-2010, 08:42 PM
My Gamer magazine, the one made by Best Buy, says it's coming out on the 14th of September. No price though, but I assume it'll be 1200 points.

I don't have any reason to believe this is the solid truth, but the magazine seems pretty reliable.

Im gonna go with Wanderermy's post with Major Nelson. This game release date is becoming more and more unreliable and untrustworthy with wherever the source is from. Might as just skip this game now, since number of good games are coming this Fall.

Remmetje
08-31-2010, 10:32 PM
Well in Major Nelson's post there is a gap between 15 and 29 september with no releases what so ever. Which could mean there is still a game coming but it's too uncertain to announce it already.

I'm not counting on a release of this Yu-gi-oh game though. Too much sources claimed to know the release date while it was never released by Konami to any press. I'm just going to wait when it pops up in the new arrivals section since any news regarding this game has either been fake or was already known.

DeeJayMark
09-01-2010, 12:34 AM
Well, i would really like this game to come out on september 14, cuz ive been waiting for this game for a long .... long... LONG time... but coming out on the 14 or not, im still gonna wait for it, and im still gonna buy it the first day, good games coming out at the same time or not, ive been playing this freaking game for about 12 years, well since it came out so...

Im just pissed that Konami dont give any details about it, but hey, thats konami for the " SCREW THE BUYERS'... if the game is finished, WHY oh WHY dont they put some release date or something... anyway, ive dissed enough for now... =)

Till then, i'll train for our tournament on my DS hehehe :woop:

Wanderermy
09-01-2010, 07:18 AM
Oh dear ... if this is true ...

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6274780.html

No release up to October 20th ... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::confused:

Magnotron
09-01-2010, 08:35 PM
Looks like this game won't come out in a long while...

I hope this game will have a lot of content to make up for the wait.

Wanderermy
09-02-2010, 12:03 AM
Looks like this game won't come out in a long while...

I hope this game will have a lot of content to make up for the wait.

If it take this long I suspect that they may do the full disc release route.

ZServ
09-04-2010, 11:16 PM
If it take this long I suspect that they may do the full disc release route.
Hah, no chance. Wouldn't sell enough, and I know I wouldn't pay $60 for it, personally.

Fireball6554
09-05-2010, 04:50 AM
Well, since this game STILL has no release, I'm going to get Sonic Adventure first, since it was my favorite Dreamcast game.

You had your chance Konami, but you failed. You left us in the dark for far too long.

ChemicalxRachel
09-25-2010, 03:30 PM
I wonder if this game is EVER going to come out. Like, seesh, some news would be nice.

Lord Yamikage
09-26-2010, 03:54 AM
I wonder if this game is EVER going to come out. Like, seesh, some news would be nice.

Far as I'm concern, this game is not coming out at all, and don't care any more. Now my schedule is tight, and don't have satisfied time to play this.

P.S. Rachel, would you kindly remove me from the tournament list? Won't be participating in that anymore.

DarkZero
10-02-2010, 08:35 PM
I hope you people complaining about the game's release understand that it isn't Konami's fault, its Microsoft's.

If you really feel like things need changing, let Microsoft know. The more people that fight for the rights of the developers/publishers on XBLA the more likely they'll actually get a little breathing room.

Mikesahhh
10-07-2010, 02:35 AM
i wander if this will have more cards then on the ds games

xEmoRangerx
10-08-2010, 11:04 PM
Gameplay of it - YouTube - Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Decade Duels Gameplay 2 Xbox360

ChemicalxRachel
10-11-2010, 05:16 PM
Far as I'm concern, this game is not coming out at all, and don't care any more. Now my schedule is tight, and don't have satisfied time to play this.

P.S. Rachel, would you kindly remove me from the tournament list? Won't be participating in that anymore.

Yea, really I think everyone lost interest in the tournament, even me. As of right now, I don't even know if I'll have the cash to get it. I had the points set aside...then Dead Rising Case Zero came out...then some various other things came out.

And yes, I understand that its Microsofts fault, since the game is basically finished, Microsoft just needs to actually release it. Damn you microsoft!

linktriforce007
10-17-2010, 06:07 AM
Yea, really I think everyone lost interest in the tournament, even me. As of right now, I don't even know if I'll have the cash to get it. I had the points set aside...then Dead Rising Case Zero came out...then some various other things came out.

And yes, I understand that its Microsofts fault, since the game is basically finished, Microsoft just needs to actually release it. Damn you microsoft!

Well, actually they ARE done. Because they've released it to tourney winners. It isn't Microsoft's fault. It's Konami's...