PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussions

Tron
03-30-2007, 05:27 PM
You guys know the drill...discuss achievements in here

brad
03-30-2007, 06:58 PM
Well... Some are really easy with high points, some are impossible, with barely any points :p
Yeah, the game was good while it lasted!

graemelunn
03-30-2007, 09:07 PM
Well... Some are really easy with high points, some are impossible, with barely any points :p
Yeah, the game was good while it lasted!
That there is the voice of a defeated man - it's only been out a couple of weeks! Some just require perseverence. Good luck though mate.

brad
03-30-2007, 09:24 PM
Lol i just haven't got the time to completely finish it, got a fair 500 points out of it though :)

I hope the card system isnt used in FIFA 08 though

DanielFullard
04-18-2007, 03:23 PM
Which ones do you mena by "impossible"? I cant see any that arent do-able with time. The collectors cards ones may be hard, long and frustrating but are by no means impossible as there are more cards to get than spaces in your album making it a tad easier

Overall Im enjoying the achivement hunt on this game. Taking it slowly and am on 405 at this moment I think without really getting UT mode going either

Bax x360a
05-06-2007, 06:37 PM
so what mode do you have to play to actually get the achievement points? can you play jsut champions league to get the champions league ones or do you have to do it in the ultimate team mode? and can you get the card ones just playing through a champions league mode or im geussing youve got to play the ultimate card mode...and that leades me to ask can you get the champions league ones playing the ultimate card mode?!?!

anolop
06-22-2008, 08:35 AM
I got the achievement for filling a country last night just by finishing the Rest of Europe. I thought you'd had to finish either England, Germany, Italy, France og Spain!

But Rest of Europe i enough ;)

EDIT: btw, you get a bonus of 5,000 credits when you complete a country;)

Jissi
06-29-2008, 07:45 PM
Only for the first country, nothing later on.

BThumme
08-01-2009, 08:31 PM
THis game is messed up. I was trying to boost for credits, so I made a team of all created players with 1 for stats, and put them on the same team. I simmed them against Barcelona. And 2 minutes in, the created team was up...