PDA

View Full Version : Downloaded Content Not Working Right??

KRIS DETH
05-03-2010, 12:14 PM
Hey guys
over the past week i've downloaded a couple of things like UFC 2010 & split second demos, The Dishwasher, and a couple of videos for upcoming games

And i'm seeing the same problem with all of them, when i start off the UFC/split second demo's it goes all jumpy and the developer name screen doesn't start normal it keeps skipping and then they both of them take forever to load
When i start up The Dishwasher it comes up with the XBLA logo and then the SKA Studios logo comes up over that and then stays on the screen about 5 minutes before having a picture of the dishwasher on the screen and then once again it takes FOREVER to load.

With videos it just says it's buffering half way through them, and it shouldn't do that for the obvious reason of me downloading them not streaming

SOMEONE HELP PLEASE? :(

iKiddo
05-03-2010, 12:16 PM
Re downloaded them?

Thats all I can think off mate.

KRIS DETH
05-03-2010, 12:17 PM
Re downloaded them?

I've tried that man, still has the same problem, even deleted them and then re-downloaded them that way :/

Jdm
05-03-2010, 12:18 PM
Re downloaded them?

I was going to say the same thing. I've had some problems with some DLCs recently and I just downloaded them again. The DLCs are working for me now.

KRIS DETH
05-03-2010, 12:21 PM
I was going to say the same thing. I've had some problems with some DLCs recently and I just downloaded them again. The DLCs are working for me now.

Ahhh damn :( why's it not working for me then, also another thing is when the DLC isn't working the xbox goes off on one :| like my guide starts to freeze and stuff, do you think it could be the xbox? or the hard drive?

Jdm
05-03-2010, 12:25 PM
Ahhh damn :( why's it not working for me then, also another thing is when the DLC isn't working the xbox goes off on one :| like my guide starts to freeze and stuff, do you think it could be the xbox? or the hard drive?

I've never experienced that before, but for Metal Slug, I have to play it offline. Once I go into the game, it'll kick me off Live every time. Once I exit the game, I'll automatically be logged back onto Live. Weird...

KRIS DETH
05-03-2010, 12:27 PM
I've never experienced that before, but for Metal Slug, I have to play it offline. Once I go into the game, it'll kick me off Live every time. Once I exit the game, I'll automatically be logged back onto Live. Weird...

That is abit weird :| i really don't know what to do, i spose i could just take the console back to the store and try and new one? That MIGHT solve the problem.....

sak7395
05-03-2010, 07:56 PM
maybe its ur console or hardrive

Kamusa
05-03-2010, 10:45 PM
yeah sometimes it happens .. download it again

DefinitelyDead
05-03-2010, 11:43 PM
It might be your hard drive, but you could try taking your console back :)

KRIS DETH
05-04-2010, 10:55 PM
Update: I've tried another console and it's still not working, time to try a hard drive i think.....

VladimirK
05-05-2010, 01:13 AM
Try clearing the Cache?
Can solve a lot of little things.

And to JDM:
I've had this problem aswell, I cleared the cache, and I was able to play fine after that, so if you haven't already, try that and it might work.

Jdm
05-05-2010, 05:14 AM
And to JDM:
I've had this problem aswell, I cleared the cache, and I was able to play fine after that, so if you haven't already, try that and it might work.

I cleared my cache before and still no luck. :(