PDA

View Full Version : wow suspended for this... answer my question pls..

that505guy
05-03-2010, 02:04 PM
This email is to notify you that your Xbox LIVE account privileges have been temporarily suspended due to inappropriate content in the profile for your gamertag. The inappropriate content was discovered in the Motto, Bio, Location, Name and/or Personal Picture.
The following content for the gamertag associated with this Windows Live ID was brought to our attention and was determined to have violated the Code of Conduct and/or Terms of Use:
Bio ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★ ☆★┏−−┓ ㅇ ★☆ ★☆┃←−╋−┳┳−┳−┳−┓☆★ ☆★┣−→┃↑┃┃ㅇ┃┗┫┏┛★☆ ★☆┗−−┻┻┻┫┏┻−┻┛ ☆★ ☆★☆★☆★☆★┗┛☆★☆★☆★☆ −−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−− ┏━┳┓┏┓┏┳━━┳━┳┓┏┓★ ┃┏┫┃┃┃┃┣┓┏┫┏┫┗┛┃☆ ┃┗┫┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┫┏┓┃☆ ┗━┻━┻━━┛┗┛┗━┻┛┗┛★ ────↓You Jusт Goт↓──── ┏━━┳┓★☆★☆★☆★☆★┏┓ ┃←━┫┃┏━┳━┳━┳━┳┛┃☆┣━→┃┗
Your profile was brought to the attention of the LIVE Enforcement Team through complaints filed by other Xbox LIVE users or in the course of our operation of the service. The LIVE Enforcement Team has reviewed the complaints and other evidence regarding this content and determined it violates the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and/or Code of Conduct. Because this content is in violation, the LIVE Enforcement Team has deleted the content and issued a temporary suspension.

Where in the Code of Conduct does it say that you cant say sniper, clutch, and you just got sniped are you kidding me... or is there a part in the code of conduct that states that we cant be artist (even though i didnt make it...)

lenny m
05-03-2010, 02:09 PM
that is ridiculous. i cant see anything wrong with what you got banned for. Totally unjustified

Dragon_22
05-03-2010, 02:12 PM
I agree, unjustified ban.

True I Skill
05-03-2010, 02:16 PM
Hmm.
the only thing i can think of is maybe they dont like all them stars and people doing them Picture things in the Bio's?
But then i see plenty of them every day, so it would be abit unfair to just start banning people for them all of a sudden with no warning.
Or they could of just made a mistake.
Or if the Sniped picture is maybe a little hard to read it might spell out 2 words, Sniped and maybe some other word against the rules?

timkomatt
05-03-2010, 02:18 PM
I dont see why anyone would get banned for that

maddogbryce
05-03-2010, 02:23 PM
Wow i dont see a single reason that is eligible for banning you.

dillon
05-03-2010, 02:27 PM
//

It's obvious this is slang for a retarded vagina. That's what got you suspended.

SSJ3
05-03-2010, 02:29 PM
Have you posted on the Xbox Forums yet?

that505guy
05-03-2010, 02:32 PM
well if i could i would but they dont let you sign into xbox.com

Exhausted Dad
05-03-2010, 02:38 PM
That sucks dude. Everytime I see one of these threads I think " your stupid, you should have known better". But I must say I don't see anything wrong with this:confused:

Volzagia
05-03-2010, 02:41 PM
Many players have similair bio's I dont see why you got suspended.

mmartynn
05-03-2010, 02:43 PM
bit unfair for banning you, but i can see why. you have a picture of a sniper riffle in your bio. breaches the CoC.

that505guy
05-03-2010, 02:48 PM
bit unfair for banning you, but i can see why. you have a picture of a sniper riffle in your bio. breaches the CoC.

Yah its not a picture its the word Sniper... so how and where is this in the CoC... we cant make big picture words... i personally think that if someone took the time to make an art they should get props.... wow what if i was Michelangelo or something

maddogbryce
05-03-2010, 03:03 PM
i dont see how michaelangelo has to do with anything related to this topic ;] haha

mmartynn
05-03-2010, 07:27 PM
to me it looks like a sniper riffle since the image is so fucked. its either that or all of his mate reported him.

Mr DDT
05-03-2010, 07:29 PM
WOW I Guess the person what suspended you hates CoD Fanboys no offence ..

IncensedCape
05-03-2010, 07:36 PM
It's obvious this is slang for a retarded vagina. That's what got you suspended.

How has no-one replied to this yet?! This is a legendary post :p

Seraph Xii
05-03-2010, 07:36 PM
he LIVE Enforcement Team has reviewed the complaints and other evidence regarding this content and determined it violates the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and/or Code of Conduct.

BULL... SHIT!

I feel bad for you man, that is a completely unjustified ban.

dillon
05-03-2010, 07:37 PM
to me it looks like a sniper riffle since the image is so fucked. its either that or all of his mate reported him.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
☆★┏−−┓ ㅇ ★☆
★☆┃←−╋−┳┳−┳−┳−┓☆★
☆★┣−→┃↑┃┃ㅇ┃┗┫┏┛★☆
★☆┗−−┻┻┻┫┏┻−┻┛
☆★ ☆★☆★☆★☆★┗┛
☆★☆★☆★☆ −−−−-−−−−−−−−−−−−
┏━┳┓┏┓┏┳━━┳━┳┓┏┓★
┃┏┫┃┃┃┃┣┓┏┫┏┫┗┛┃☆
┃┗┫┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┫┏┓┃☆
┗━┻━┻━━┛┗┛┗━┻┛┗┛★
────↓You Jusт Goт↓────
┏━━┳┓★☆★☆★☆★☆★
┃←━┫ ┏┓
┣━→┃┏━┳━┳━┳━┳┛┃

How the hell do you do the bottom part??

sak7395
05-03-2010, 07:51 PM
microsoft for you

withoutlove124
05-03-2010, 07:53 PM
wow you see people with bios like that all the time, microsoft is redicules

Vincent Bros09
05-03-2010, 08:00 PM
Wow, How is that anyway violating the terms and conditions. Come on Microsoft, you're better than this! :D

N-Forced
05-03-2010, 08:24 PM
Is ASCII even allowed in bios? If not then that could be a reason for the suspension.

Rowey 94
05-03-2010, 08:26 PM
Ring them up, give them some sh*t imo!

Kamusa
05-03-2010, 10:49 PM
yeah that was rude .. sorry man ...

Mightymango
05-03-2010, 11:39 PM
───↓You Jusт Goт↓────
┏━━┳┓★☆★☆★☆★☆★
┃←━┫ ┏┓
┣━→┃┏━┳━┳━┳━┳┛┃

^^^ I'm going to guess that this part is what got you banned. I'm guessing that are viewing it as a "fucked" symbol.

Schism
05-03-2010, 11:50 PM
call M$.....bitch at them...and they will give you things. i once bitched them out because i bought some game (forgot name) and the next day it was a free arcade game...i called like WTF!!!! and they said oh we will refund you points i was like....okay? lol so just call and bitch and maybe they will take it off...bitch more and maybe they will throw in a 3 month :P

Wolfgg
05-04-2010, 02:49 AM
I don't know... usually these things are pretty clear but this one has me puzzled, maybe they thought that what ever message you were trying to get across was dangerous for the community and they better be safe than sorry *shrug*... i have no idea really.

ogbross
05-04-2010, 05:04 AM
Shouldnt have such a gay bio

OG Baker224
05-04-2010, 05:17 AM
This just happen to my cousin last week.He has the same style that you have.He didnt have anything that would justify him getting banned.I think it has to do with what you do to make it look like that.Your going into the settings and changing your language and stuff.I know if you do that when you play halo3 to boost your rank you will get banned.Maybe they consider that some sort of modding..Just a guess but this is the 4th time i heard of this hapening in the past month.I personaly dont have a problem with it..or see why it would be.

DOOKH8R
05-04-2010, 05:32 AM

Bwahhahahaha.
Funniest post of the day by far.

VisionsOfDemise
05-04-2010, 06:25 AM
Is it just me or are they becoming Nazis or something?

Is there any point having a little box to put writing in, it's just gonna get you banned anyway...

Next our names will be offensive! :drunk

BTW while I think ASCII riddled bios are gay, I don't see anything wrong with it. Unless the last word is like "SHIT ON" so it says "YOU GOT SHIT ON".

And to whoever said you're changing your dashboard language... LOL and? It's a feature built into the 360 you moron. It wouldn't be there if you weren't meant to be using it. Jesus.

Brianzor
05-04-2010, 06:42 AM
Maybe Jackie Onassis has an Xbox and found that offensive.

Seraph Xii
05-04-2010, 08:00 AM
Shouldnt have such a gay bio

Are you getting more retarded by the day or something?

Jemocasa
05-04-2010, 01:09 PM
It seems to me that you got banned for implying anyone reading your bio just got murdered.

mrbonelly
05-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Wow. that sucks big time... what's even worst is that MS doesn't warn you about it before they do it??? The bio does look awesome

Leak8
05-04-2010, 02:29 PM

Pure gold.

KFZ Scrubs
05-04-2010, 02:50 PM
I don't even know what the hell that is.... just a bunch of jibber jabber.... oh well. That sucks for you...... that's why i don't even bother filling my bio out.

Pez
05-04-2010, 02:57 PM
I'd ban you for that bio too because I don't like ASCII art unless it's a picture of Rick Astley.

newbsicle
05-04-2010, 03:28 PM
It's like Microsoft got a group of people together and read through the entire English dictionary. Any word that was offensive to the group was automatically cause for account suspension.

Which is funny because they now allow people to put their sexuality in their motto. Why are people allowed to express something personal as their sexuality but not allowed to say "I sniped a n00b"?

We are playing video games after all. Let us have our 1337 talk.

sk83rty
05-04-2010, 03:58 PM
Really, you shouldn't have gotten banned. That makes no sense...

Unbrokensoul
05-04-2010, 04:05 PM
Bitch to them and get something out of it. do not see how this is wrong.

mosin360
05-04-2010, 08:31 PM
Wish people would learn the difference between banned and suspended.

And obviously the xbox.com email didn't 'capture' the exact way it was on his bio so we aren't in the position to judge.

duster456
05-08-2010, 09:17 PM
You were probaly annoyng someone online and they had all their friends report you.

marzipanninja
05-08-2010, 11:24 PM
Funnily i was playing a game the other night and was listening to music form my PC when on comes an Adam Sandler album Stan and Judys kid but for whatever reason i always thought the first skit Hot water burn baby was funny as hell. So i fired it in as my motto and i got a lenghty message about there being offensive or inappropriate words in my motto or an inappropriate combination of words. I laughed and went back to BFBC2 rpging and knifing folk for fun?

Ostrodamus
05-17-2010, 08:11 PM
Perhaps an example of Microsoft not doing their job. I was told once by a supposed Microsoft employee that they don't actually sift through ALL of the tens of thousands of weekly complaints, instead they just accept some of them at face value without researching it.

Iconoclast
05-17-2010, 08:26 PM
Looks like jibberish to me. Or perhaps Klingon? Either way, shitty buzz. Even more so because the people who actually do have offensive content in their name/bio probably never see the consequences of a suspension. Ever. Whores.

Coxy x360a
05-17-2010, 08:53 PM
Its because Microsoft don't care about you.. or me.. or the next guy. We are just their toys, their piggybanks, so to speak.

RatedRSwarstar
05-17-2010, 08:55 PM

LMAO!!!!

Also I agree, unjustified