PDA

View Full Version : whats up with goin red hulk ultras

DaHrtOfDaWhtDrGn
05-04-2010, 02:13 PM
juri and some other girl with an M they use an ultra and one turns bright red like she been holding in a shit too long?!?!?!?

UK Dennis
05-04-2010, 02:17 PM
It makes their moves something like 25% stronger, They could get faster but um not sure.
I know Hakans oil up move adds damage and speed.

Indyy xXx
05-04-2010, 05:48 PM
lmfao her names Makoto and you made me laugh with this thread XD

Mindslave
05-06-2010, 01:02 AM
it does something like makes their combos easier to do I think. for Makoto its her super that does this and for Juri its her First Ultra that does this.

and BTW while your in this move you can still do your ultra/super

AcidGlowx81
05-07-2010, 06:58 AM
damage increase supers aren't that good.. kinda like how Counter Ultras were ULTRA FAILURES!! yet capcom never changed them.. so Cammy and Fei Long got screwed over in their Ultra 2's.

absolutehell
05-08-2010, 10:02 PM
Actually a lot of better players pick juris ultra 1 and makotos save their super

knightdedede
05-08-2010, 10:50 PM
A lot better? I don't think that's always the case.

HOCKFirstBlood
05-08-2010, 11:50 PM
yeah juris first ultra and makotos super increase their attack damage + their combo speed. and makotos super can link to her ultra while doing combos so you can call it in some way an animation cancel move setup for her ultra. but i dont like these increase moves. they are a waste of super and ultra bar.

but the worst ultras are of course the counter moves... damn capcom why...
i wanted to play fei long because his new ultra with the 1 inch punch looked very cool... but not as a counter... its useless.

AcidGlowx81
05-09-2010, 08:58 AM
but the worst ultras are of course the counter moves... damn capcom why...
i wanted to play fei long because his new ultra with the 1 inch punch looked very cool... but not as a counter... its useless.

If they countered special moves and other ultras.. then it would be a bit better.. but so far all it counters is normal attacks.. Counter Ultras are so bad in this game.. they don't work..

And I'm still angry at the moron Seth Killian during his interview of the Counter Ultras.. he says "if you land this Ultra, you'll be rewarded with big, big damage.. oh really? they are actually the same damage values as other Ultras... NO difference..

Don Pedro X
06-16-2010, 09:20 PM
Havent seen this