PDA

View Full Version : The Inquisition's here and it's here to staaaaay

ApochWeiss
05-04-2010, 05:24 PM
YouTube- The Spanish Inquisition

I was reminiscing and simply couldn't help but bring this little classic gem from History of the World Part 1 back to everyone's minds.

And, as an added bonus...

YouTube- Hitler On Ice

Enjoy!

MelangeAddict
05-04-2010, 05:30 PM
What a show!

rvlution
05-05-2010, 02:33 AM
Unfortunately never seen it before but at first I thought you were talking about Monty Python lol. Guess the Spanish Inquisition is a hot topic when it comes to comedy haha.

A Satyr
05-05-2010, 02:35 AM
Funny that this thread gets bumped right after i put this movie in the best movie ever made thread.

ApochWeiss
05-05-2010, 03:33 AM
Funny that this thread gets bumped right after i put this movie in the best movie ever made thread.

I never looked in that thread, so it's meer coinicidence. I was reminiscing to the fiancee about films and that I still can't get over she doesn't like Monty Python & The Holy Grail or History of the World Part 1. It baffles me! She's the most sarcastic person I've ever met, worse then me!!!

DOOKH8R
05-05-2010, 03:41 AM

That is because:
"No one expects the Spanish Inquisition"

rvlution
05-06-2010, 08:37 PM
I never looked in that thread, so it's meer coinicidence. I was reminiscing to the fiancee about films and that I still can't get over she doesn't like Monty Python & The Holy Grail or History of the World Part 1. It baffles me! She's the most sarcastic person I've ever met, worse then me!!!

Flying Circus is epic. "Nobody expects the--ah bugger"

Death Metal Jim
05-06-2010, 11:37 PM
Awesomely hilarious movie, one of Mel Brooks best. I love the part during the french revoultion when they were shooting pessants into the air for target practice :uzi:hahaha