PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell: Conviction link?

99gator
05-04-2010, 07:07 PM
Is there a conviction page yet? Normally within a day or two one shows up, but i dont see one for it in the Retail Games list? Anyone know?

SSJ3
05-04-2010, 07:10 PM
I think it's under Tom Clancy. ;)

IGzxManiiac
05-04-2010, 08:44 PM
Wow Gator seriously, did you even try to search for Splinter cell before posting this thread. If you did try to search for splinter cell in the search game box at the top left of the screen then there would be no need for this thread as you should have found your forum. But if you're still having problems then heres a link straight to it.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=601

99gator
05-04-2010, 09:10 PM
Wow Gator seriously, did you even try to search for Splinter cell before posting this thread. If you did try to search for splinter cell in the search game box at the top left of the screen then there would be no need for this thread as you should have found your forum.

Really dude? Does it matter? Did my extra thread cause you trouble? To answer your own question.....search for Splinter Cell: Conviction and see what you get. NOTHING. Anyway, i'll delete this thread after you've had a chance to read it so i dont burden anyone else trying to get help on a forum meant to help people.

Thanks SSJ3 for your help on my unwarranted thread.

Pashos
05-04-2010, 09:36 PM
Just a tip for you (gator) and anyone else who doesn't know this, when searching for a game on the main page, don't bother typing in the whole name. You can just type in 3 letters in one of the words and it will show up. Like if you typed in 'con', this would be one of the games that shows up. You can also just type in Conviction and that will probably be the only game to show up on the list.

Also, if you are just trying to find the forum for the game, when you are on the main forum page, just press Ctrl + F and then start tying in the name of the game and you'll find it easily.