PDA

View Full Version : How do I bomb in Surprise Attack

piropeople13
05-04-2010, 08:06 PM
I am at the part where you need to bomb the carrier group before reinforcements arrive but I can't for the life of me figure out how to drop bombs and I don't remember the game teaching me how to do so. Sometimes when I look at a ship I supposedly need to target these two lines appear with red dots on them and they are green sometimes, pressed every button on my controller but I can't figure out how to drop a bomb can anybody explain to me what I have to do?

Thanks for the help :confused:

irishrage251
05-06-2010, 12:19 PM
I can't remember exactly what type of bombs you use in Surprise Attack, but you will always press in on the right stick. For missiles, line your crosshairs up with the target. For normal free-falling bombs, line the aiming cirlce below you with the target. For torpedos, where there is the two triangles lining up the shot, go straight at the target, and make sure you are close to the water. Once both lines turn green, press the right stick in, cut sharp and turn around for a second run. Hope this helps!!

By the way, it appears you have to use the torpedos, so just make sure you are facing the target, and you are close to the water. The red triangle on the bottom signifies if you are close enough to the target, the triangle on the right signifies if you are at a low enough altitude to drop the torpedo. Good luck!