PDA

View Full Version : Terrible game

dave252
05-05-2010, 07:45 AM
Firstly. This game is not easy or quick. Despite what you may read in the guide. Its not hard, but its not easy either.

500ish collectibles? F'ing joke.

Issues with corrupted save files. F'ing joke.

Weird/ bad camera movement. F'ing joke.

Lack of updates from EA. F'ing joke.

EA in general. F'ing joke.

Length of time to complete a cartoon based game. F'ing joke.

This POS has put me off gaming all this week.

Endless collectibles. The stress of knowing your save file could corrupt at any point, robbing you of your 1k ( unless you are mad enough to do it all over ). Stupid camera movement that makes makes you nauseous.

Anyone reading this that has not yet started the game. DO NOT play it. Even if you are a fan of the show like me. Its a massive let down and a ball ache to boot.

RadiantViper
05-05-2010, 03:07 PM
Cool story bro ...

The 1000 took me 12 hours, that's pretty quick. Game's not perfect but it's not that bad either, I liked it.

Monstor
09-06-2010, 11:39 PM
K, Crackdown 2 has 880 collectibles and people still did it, its called patience, something you lack

JAW LV
09-20-2010, 09:43 PM
K, Crackdown 2 has 880 collectibles and people still did it, its called patience, something you lack

I just got done with getting all the collectibles over the weekend. Collectibles weren't that bad at all, so I must agree all one needs is a bit of patience!

Illerongis
10-17-2010, 10:55 PM
wow, this guy has the worst case of ADD I've ever encountered... I've been playing this game for like a week, HAVING FUN WITH IT, and I'm close on all the collectibles and stuff... who wants a game you can destroy in 1 day?

To anyone looking to rent or pick this up cheap, DO IT!

ginge88isfun
10-26-2010, 09:04 PM
The only thing I agree with is the stupid camera movement, but its a simple case of play something else instead if its so annoying.

I personally like this game but with it been an EA game it was bound to have issues.

Dale Norris
04-04-2011, 09:24 PM
i got it for my son but he got bored so i was left to get achievement's sure don't like this game

JLogan27
04-06-2011, 04:58 PM
I thought the game had good balance...some easy achieves, some hard achieves, and some grind achieves.

The file corrupt did get me once which pissed me off.

Daunting Lady
04-09-2011, 08:37 PM
Game's not perfect but it's not that bad either, I liked it.

I agree, itís not the best game I have played but Iím enjoying it so far.

Azazel_Valkyrie
09-04-2011, 03:49 PM
Now that was venting....I agree with the poor camera and the controls are bad but I don't mind collectibles. Crackdown was a blast to collect all orbs, and AC had a ton of flags but that was fun as well. I will eventually collect everything in this game but after trying earlier today to play the game again it will be a while.