PDA

View Full Version : DLC Question?!

GReeN 8K
05-05-2010, 12:54 PM
Can anyone Tell me if i need all the Free DLC Updates or is it Enough to have only the last (03.2010) ?

Muzzins
05-05-2010, 03:24 PM
Can anyone Tell me if i need all the Free DLC Updates or is it Enough to have only the last (03.2010) ?

To do what exactly? If you mean what do you need in order to play on live then the most recent update will be fine. If you don't have the most recent update then this will ask you to download it when you try to play on live...

GReeN 8K
05-06-2010, 05:14 AM
To Get all "Updates" Like New Teams for Champions League or New Jerseys for the Teams.

Muzzins
05-06-2010, 06:05 PM
As the game was released after the start of the season all teams should be correct the new download, as they were at the start of the season. Some of the team rosters were outdated though and these were updated in a patch that was released.

As for team kits we are still in the same season as we were when this game was released so no sides will have changed thier shirts yet so all should be correct on the actual disc with the exception of the teams that PES don't have the rights to (All of the premier league except Liverpool and Manchester United, and about half of La Liga).