PDA

View Full Version : Games Not Appearing

Chris240191
05-05-2010, 04:30 PM
I have played a few different games today and have done requirements that should get me achievements but they haven't popped up, I decided to look at my games list and see why and these games aren't appearing on my games history.

I have played Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY and done invisible predator and predator bronze but no achievements. I also played Zombie Apocalypse but that is not showing up on my recent games either.

I have tried turning off my Xbox and retrying them but they are not being registered as being played on my account. Any suggestions? Thanks.

iBlessing 09
05-05-2010, 05:03 PM
Try doing it offline, it may be a problem with Live.

Beneath9
05-05-2010, 05:04 PM
Hmm.. I am not an expert, but have you tried clearing the cache on your Xbox?

Chris240191
05-05-2010, 05:06 PM
Hmm.. I am not an expert, but have you tried clearing the cache on your Xbox?

I did clear it last week so I don't think that is the problem. I think I'm gonna just play again later and see if it works then.

sak7395
05-05-2010, 09:28 PM
wait till tommorrow

jtr1gg3r
05-06-2010, 07:20 AM
also might be a dumb question, but were you even signed in???

Chris240191
05-06-2010, 11:02 AM
also might be a dumb question, but were you even signed in???

Yea I was signed in, I had to make sure myself just incase lol. It's still not working now, I'll try and recover my profile and see if that helps.

sk83rty
05-06-2010, 03:53 PM
Ever since Reach came out, Live's been doing some strange things, but I don't think that's to blame for everything. Maybe try waiting or doing it again? I've never heard of anything like this happening before. Offline play should really help because sometimes being signed in can mess up certain things...

Chris240191
05-06-2010, 04:05 PM
I recovered my profile and it works now. Strange because I had to recover my profile when The Passing came out to get that to work for me. Kind of annoying too because it takes like an hour to recover it. Oh well all sorted now though :).

Chris240191
05-14-2010, 11:33 AM
Sorry for the double post but I needed to bump this rather than make a new thread.

Ok so I just got Skate 3 and this problem has happened again, it does not appear on my played games list. Once again my other games are not appearing as being last game played and achievements are not unlocking.

The problem seems to happen now every time I play a game I have not previously played on this profile. Does this problem happen to anyone else? I do not want to have to recover my profile every time I play a new game so any help would be great. Thanks.

KoriShenlong
11-08-2011, 08:52 PM
Bump for great justice and a bittersweet hooray! Sorry if there's another thread on this, but this is the first one the search gave me.

This has been happening to me with Dead Rising 2's spinoffs (Case West and Off the Record). Case West wouldn't appear at first, even after booping me with achievements. Now it's showing with 14 out of 12. It popped one achievement three times, but won't give me the last one.

As far as Off the Record goes, it won't show up on my history at all. Initially, it unlocked five achievements for me. However, I've done the requirements for at least four more with no boop.

Has anyone else heard of this aside from the OP?