Easter Eggs in RDR?

Rockstar are notorious for these 'Easter Eggs' and im looking forward to see what they might put in the game, thats if they do at all, as some that i have come across or even gone out of my way to find can be pretty amusing.

If you don't know what one is then basically they are references to the outside world, or other games, for example

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/gtawiki/images/thumb/7/7e/True_Grime.jpg/240px-True_Grime.jpg

In San Andreas there were several billboards advertising True Grime: Street Cleaners, this is Rockstar taking a stab at the supposed "GTA wannabee" that was True Crime: Streets of LA.

Now obviously there is no way of knowing if Rockstar will or wont add any Easter Eggs into RDR but i wondered what you guys may find amusing if you found an Easter Egg in game, Or even ideas for possible Easter eggs :).

Since Rockstar is notorious for placing Easter eggs in their games there is a high probability that they will be in here as well; however, they probably wont be as easy to spot as the ones in the GTA franchise. They could possibly be hidden in the wilderness and be less obvious than a Billboard.

On a side note I think it would be humorous/fantastic if there was another "hidden character" such as Lola or Sasquatch like in GTA IV and San Andreas respectively.

To my knowledge the Bigfoot was a mod. Also a Back to the Future 3 reference like that would be amazing; it would fit in very well with the setting. The only thing that makes me wonder about the Easter eggs is if they stay in reality so to speak. If they do I doubt we would see a Delorian : (

I wouldn't be suprised if they added actual easter eggs like the one in Vice city. Walking through the woods, inspecting a bush to find one would be fantastic. It would be even better if they'd unlock something (like in Rumble racing, finding an easter egg gave you a new car).