PDA

View Full Version : Rack'em Up

Psymox
05-06-2010, 07:49 AM
Is anyone else having trouble with the high score gold medal? If I get over 75 points my end score is always 66. I even finished a game with 106 points but on the medal list it only came up as 66.

Anyone experiencing this?

delluxxo
05-06-2010, 09:07 AM
Whole game room is crippled. Time counting and now score counting is totally messed.

Programmers are absolutelly incapable make corect so easy mechanism. Game Room is the most expansive and also the MOST MISERABLE project on Xbox 360.

We was waiting 5 weeks for game pack #3 and what we got? Another pack with useless crap. Well done M$ !

OMGLOL1111
05-06-2010, 10:53 AM
I cleared the rack 2 times for 120 pts and have not got the gold medal, i was credited for 60 points the first time and 50 something the second time.

go figure

Ooyah
05-06-2010, 11:57 AM
Whole game room is crippled. Time counting and now score counting is totally messed.

Programmers are absolutelly incapable make corect so easy mechanism. Game Room is the most expansive and also the MOST MISERABLE project on Xbox 360.

We was waiting 5 weeks for game pack #3 and what we got? Another pack with useless crap. Well done M$ !

I do realize that you are really pissed off, but posting the same thing over and over to different threads won't help much. :)

And I wouldn't say that the whole thing is crippled, although, yes, there have been significant problems. The game has a lot going for it, and I find the overall experience to be a very nice one.

My advice to you? Go and have a nice game of Pitfall, and watch your worries disappear... :)

hairyfingernail
05-06-2010, 03:03 PM
I was getting annoyed clearing up loads of times, clearing up doesnt matter. You need to pot as many bals as you can with out missing. I managed 55 points on the first shot. You have 3 shots if you pot you still have 3 shots. I think that makes sense.

linktriforce007
05-06-2010, 04:38 PM
I was getting annoyed clearing up loads of times, clearing up doesnt matter. You need to pot as many bals as you can with out missing. I managed 55 points on the first shot. You have 3 shots if you pot you still have 3 shots. I think that makes sense.

This is what I thought it was. I was making s many fouls, that I think that takes away your whole score. I cleared the whole table, and got like 65, I think. It's based on your errors I believe.

Bonkekook
05-06-2010, 07:30 PM
You guys should check my guide. I already mentioned this. :)

It's dependant on how accurate you are.

Battle Monkey
05-06-2010, 07:30 PM
I do realize that you are really pissed off, but posting the same thing over and over to different threads won't help much. :)

And I wouldn't say that the whole thing is crippled, although, yes, there have been significant problems. The game has a lot going for it, and I find the overall experience to be a very nice one.

My advice to you? Go and have a nice game of Pitfall, and watch your worries disappear... :)

I'm totally on her? side Game Room has been nothing but a huge money suck so far then we have to week 5 week for more garbage... It's been a downer so far... I don't think playing a really crappy game like Pit fall will help matters here... I really hope they put out games that are actually fun and yes peoples opinions of the games thus far are different but I don't like eny of the games released so far yet I'm looking forward to seeing what will be coming out some thing has to be good...

pooon
05-06-2010, 08:00 PM
Best score I've gotten is 73 with about 3 balls remaining. I got lucky and sunk 4 balls in one shot. It definitely has something to do with accuracy.

SirVexBruzer
05-06-2010, 08:08 PM
I'm totally on her? side Game Room has been nothing but a huge money suck so far then we have to week 5 week for more garbage... It's been a downer so far... I don't think playing a really crappy game like Pit fall will help matters here... I really hope they put out games that are actually fun and yes peoples opinions of the games thus far are different but I don't like eny of the games released so far yet I'm looking forward to seeing what will be coming out some thing has to be good...

Gods knows they have issues. That zero hour delay was poor customer service. The server lagged out and a few people lost there whole arcade.(ME)
I got whole a thread deleted earlier I was/am so pissed, lost all medals and rankn blah blah... so be glad. You don't have to buy em,not this batch, if you wait they will update again in the coming weeks with more games. I HAVE megamania at my house with the Atari still. I can't believe I payed 3 bucks for a game I have but I loved that crappy game forever.
Pitfall. Great game. For early 80's. Used to rock it. But if your not old enough to have played you wont really like or remember a lot of these games. As far as Rack'em Up... don't have it. Sound like it's actually glitched though or ?!?!

SirVexBruzer
05-06-2010, 08:09 PM
You guys should check my guide. I already mentioned this. :)

It's dependant on how accurate you are.

Can you post linky ?!?! :Bounce:
(that would be that)

xhunterrrr
05-06-2010, 08:14 PM
Can you post linky ?!?! :Bounce:
(that would be that)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=222383

Has tips for every game in the Game Room so far. Quite handy.

a random cat
05-07-2010, 05:57 PM
I believe it involves how accurate you are. I got my survival gold medal on the first try and the score buster gold medal on the second try. I believe I got between 80-100 for the score buster.

Battle Monkey
05-07-2010, 10:56 PM
Gods knows they have issues. That zero hour delay was poor customer service. The server lagged out and a few people lost there whole arcade.(ME)
I got whole a thread deleted earlier I was/am so pissed, lost all medals and rankn blah blah... so be glad. You don't have to buy em,not this batch, if you wait they will update again in the coming weeks with more games. I HAVE megamania at my house with the Atari still. I can't believe I payed 3 bucks for a game I have but I loved that crappy game forever.
Pitfall. Great game. For early 80's. Used to rock it. But if your not old enough to have played you wont really like or remember a lot of these games. As far as Rack'em Up... don't have it. Sound like it's actually glitched though or ?!?!

I remember playing pitfall back in the day didn't like it then, and even some of these games I liked then but are not as fun now or don't translate well on the 360 such as Breakout...

Good thing this Game Room is new and there is bound to be some solid titles down the road eventually I'm looking forward to seeing what they put out given alot of what they do put out will be crap like it has so far there will be some diamonds in the ruff...

Mr Bobby Boucher 9
05-09-2010, 09:52 PM
this game is my favorite and its not hard to get gold on all of it to get the 75 points you must not lose a cue ball and try to make a ball in at every shot its ok if you dont get it the first time and also try to get them in a row like hit the 1 ball then 2 ball and etc i got gold on everything in this game exept i just need gold for time spender got silver only need like 20 more mins.

pooon
05-14-2010, 07:09 PM
Watch the leaderboard top place replay. The guy is sinking 3-4 balls in single shots and ends up with 187. I makes sense there are other factors other than ball score or everyone would be number one on the leaderboards with 120 points.