PDA

View Full Version : Fancy arcade gltched?

THE NICK1987
05-06-2010, 10:49 AM
'Fancy Arcade' 20g - Theme an entire arcade with unique themes

Now that the game pack 3 had an extra theme, the activision theme, there's 12 available with out having to be level 12 and unlocking others.

So it should work right? I mean, I'm sitting here looking at my TV and have 12 unique themes placed in my arcade, But no achievement??

Anybody out there a level 12 or above that can confirm it's totally glitched and not just the addition of the extra activision theme thats glitched it?

Ooyah
05-06-2010, 11:40 AM
'Fancy Arcade' 20g - Theme an entire arcade with unique themes

Now that the game pack 3 had an extra theme, the activision theme, there's 12 available with out having to be level 12 and unlocking others.

So it should work right? I mean, I'm sitting here looking at my TV and have 12 unique themes placed in my arcade, But no achievement??

Anybody out there a level 12 or above that can confirm it's totally glitched and not just the addition of the extra activision theme thats glitched it?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I do believe that the Activision theme takes the total to 11? I think that one more is needed... either that level 12 one, or maybe if they include one in another game pack. If you have another check, I am pretty sure that you will find that you only have access to 11, not 12.

littlejay
05-06-2010, 12:39 PM
the plain colored themes do not count. you need all the fancy themes and it's really hard to get level 22 with all the games out now much less level 40. so there are pretty much 3 themes you cant get if you are level 12

Free Themes:

Activision
Atari
Electro '80s
Graveyard
Intellivision
Konami
Lost Temple

Unlockable Themes:

Haunted House (level 2)
Heavy Metal (level 12)
Groovy '60s (level 22)
Military (level 30)
Sci-Fi (level 40)

THE NICK1987
05-06-2010, 01:10 PM
the plain colored themes do not count. you need all the fancy themes and it's really hard to get level 22 with all the games out now much less level 40. so there are pretty much 3 themes you cant get if you are level 12

Free Themes:

Activision
Atari
Electro '80s
Graveyard
Intellivision
Konami
Lost Temple

Unlockable Themes:

Haunted House (level 2)
Heavy Metal (level 12)
Groovy '60s (level 22)
Military (level 30)
Sci-Fi (level 40)
So you HAVE to reach level 40?? seriously, F*cking weak!

I've already wasted so much money on this, and it's going to cost much, much more!

MACdanstaface
05-06-2010, 01:16 PM
So you HAVE to reach level 40?? seriously, F*cking weak!

I've already wasted so much money on this, and it's going to cost much, much more!

Don't get worked up man... Until now, every game pack had a unique theme you could use right away.

Chances are people will just need to wait 5 more weeks to get the fancy arcade achievement without even playing a single game. And only 3 more packs if you just want the 1000G without going over lvl. 20 (assuming you're lvl. 12 by then)

littlejay
05-06-2010, 02:14 PM
yeah lvl 40 is only required if you want it NOW and it's impossible. there will be more free themes before you get close to lvl 40 so dont get too worked up.

sweatdog
05-06-2010, 02:56 PM
yeah lvl 40 is only required if you want it NOW and it's impossible. there will be more free themes before you get close to lvl 40 so dont get too worked up.

Yeah, that's how I read it. While I'm choosing to space out my purchases meaning it'll be some time before I can get the 1000, I bet you there will be a race betweeen all those who need that last achievement, to see who can download the last theme and be the first to get that 1000 (legitimately, at least).

heinstach
05-06-2010, 03:34 PM
Yeah, that's how I read it. While I'm choosing to space out my purchases meaning it'll be some time before I can get the 1000, I bet you there will be a race betweeen all those who need that last achievement, to see who can download the last theme and be the first to get that 1000 (legitimately, at least).

Yes, it's a real shame, that the Fancy Arcade will be the last achievement.

I have all other achievements, and I guess it will be random who will reach 1000 first.