PDA

View Full Version : Competitive (aka real, non-boosting) challenge thread.

MACdanstaface
05-06-2010, 01:39 PM
There's already a stickied thread named "Achievement Trading Thread (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=217953)". But since you can get the 20 challenges achievements with a silver account, it doesn't seem really useful to me to boost with someone else. Plus, if you like the game and play challenges often, you'll end up getting it anyways.

Use this thread if you want to have competitive challenges going. I don't think being an achievement hunter alone is enough to play GR, so hopefull we'll be able to get quite a few going.

As a general rule, let's say you don't just send friend requests but also a little message to know it's for GR challenges.

sweatdog
05-06-2010, 03:02 PM
Yeah, I'd like to do some real challenges. I own Asteroids Deluxe, Astrosmash, Centipede, Crystal Castles, Megamania, Night Stalker, Pitfall!, Scramble, Space Armada, Super Cobra, Tempest, Tutankham, and Yar's Revenge.

Raikius
05-06-2010, 03:30 PM
yea im up for challenges. just shoot me a friend invite and lemme know you are from here. im all for it. 360 name is raikius13.

Treflipin
05-06-2010, 03:44 PM
im game, im still the only one on my list with an arcade so new friends would be nice

segs gsi
05-07-2010, 02:30 PM
i love doing the challenges,think i've got a 62% success rate so far out of about 60-70 challenges but i stopped sending them because nobody ever responded,so i'm down for doing any challenge as long as i have the game,got 16 so far.just send me a fr.i'll send a couple of you guys a fr now....laters

tribefan29
05-23-2010, 06:46 PM
I would welcome any and all challenges. No one on my friends list is playing this so it would be nice to add some friends!

Gamertag

Tribefan29

El Anthuan
05-30-2010, 11:02 AM
I can't believe no one of my friends play this game. Game Room is awesome.

If anyone want to play a lot challenges I'm your man. I would love if you have big variety of games because I intend to get a lot of games there and it would be nice to talk about games and competite in leaderboard with our games.

I own right now Centipede, Road Fighter, Fertilizer, Gravitar, Crystal Castles and SPace Armada.

Soon I will be a happy owner of Asteroid Deluxe, Astrosmash, Buzz Bombers, Yar's Revenge Megamania and lot else.

If you want a buddy to send challenges and get challenges, give me a call. I'm active player.

GT: El Anthuan

K3587
05-31-2010, 10:10 PM
I'd love some challenges. Granted, I do need the achievements, but I don't care that much so I expect you to try, not just boost with me and throw the game!

GT: K3587