PDA

View Full Version : Just to let you know....

dbo99
05-06-2010, 05:41 PM
you can replay each episode after completing the game and also your statistics stay eg coffee thermoses and manuscript pages, so you can go back to a certain episodes and look for the rest.

Ozbaab
05-06-2010, 06:33 PM
Nice to know. Are you playing the game now?

siyrobbo
05-06-2010, 06:49 PM
is it also possible to go back to different episodes and change the difficulty? I noticed there was one achievement for collecting manuscript pages including the ones from nightmare difficulty, would love to know if you can get them all and just change the difficulty and mop up the few stragglers without having to collect them all again

Ozbaab
05-06-2010, 07:25 PM
I think once you've collected them, they can't be collected at all again, as you can go into the menu to have a look at em.

Hoaxs
05-06-2010, 08:31 PM
Im pretty sure you have to complete the game on normal or hard first to unlock Nightmare then you can go back and mission select and any difficulty.

dbo99
05-06-2010, 09:13 PM
no nightmare is unlocked from the start and you can only retry an episode on the dificulty you have previously completed it on so you cant just do the last episode on nightmare if you have only done it on normal

xI MrBubbles Ix
05-06-2010, 09:43 PM
no nightmare is not unlocked from the start its greyed out . you can only choose normal or hard , and im guessing nightmare is unlocked either for completing the game on any difficulty or for doing it on hard.

dbo99
05-06-2010, 10:22 PM
nightmare is unlocked for me after completing it on normal mate of mine said he started it on nightmare must have been talking shit lol

WereTh3Massacre
05-06-2010, 10:31 PM
The game is short, easy, and enjoyable. Collecting shit is not a problem at all, stop worrying about achievements so much and wait til you actually play the game before you start to STRESS about it.

It's amazing, and you guys that dont have bootleg/early retail copies are just ruining the experience by researching stupid achievement stuff ahead of time.

But yes, collectibles stack, you can repeat chapters at any time. I dunno if it carries over to nightmare mode yet, but even if it doesnt, it's a short game, it's not the end of the world.