PDA

View Full Version : this game is a collector item

kingofthstrays
05-06-2010, 08:04 PM
i got this game just for collecting puproses and i think in 2 to 3 years it will be one of those games that reach 100 to 200 mark easy Y? cause madden and burnout and yes your call of duty games will be worthless there so many of them out there and so little print of this game only specailty store will get this game(gamestop,bestbuy,etc..)
so finding it at walmart is out of the question
so yeah i just find a used copy down the line and play it if not no biggie

captain host
05-06-2010, 09:12 PM
i got this game just for collecting puproses and i think in 2 to 3 years it will be one of those games that reach 100 to 200 mark easy Y? cause madden and burnout and yes your call of duty games will be worthless there so many of them out there and so little print of this game only specailty store will get this game(gamestop,bestbuy,etc..)
so finding it at walmart is out of the question
so yeah i just find a used copy down the line and play it if not no biggie i destroyed the box, i use the mousepad and i gave the pillowhead to my sister,does that make you cry mister collectioner XD?

Tsukasa117
05-07-2010, 12:45 AM
Pretty sure he meant it in the game sense, like how Disgaea was before they reprinted it. But yeah most games like these are not published in large quantities and are to a select audience who seldom trade them in so yeah I agree this will be one of those games you don't see all that often at say Gamestop. Titles like these that are actually good quality afre few and far between on the 360 alot of the Atlus 360 game similar to this have been horrible (Operation Darkness, Zoids Genesis) with a few exceptions (Spectral Forces....was ok).

Saracin
05-07-2010, 03:28 AM
And of course Idea Factory, of which Compile Heart is a part, made Spectral Force 3, so guess they deserve an award for making games that have some redeeming factors. I haven't played Spectral Force, but I'm liking Agarest.

nnaatteedd
05-07-2010, 04:30 AM
As soon as I saw this I purchased it, and I did open it (because I play my games) and used the mousepad. However with all the small buzz around this, I'm going to buy a second one and leave it unopened.

DOOKH8R
05-07-2010, 04:34 AM
Doubtful. I'm even sending a copy back to Amazon.

the punishermx
05-10-2010, 05:00 PM
i have to sell my soul to lucifer to get one in my country, but im happy with my game

kingofthstrays
07-24-2010, 07:05 PM
listen it not like im telling you to save it do whatever ya want with your copies i prefer to hang on to these games and besides ill would get bored with it easy

LanceX
07-24-2010, 09:20 PM
I threw the box away and just sold my mousepad, soundtrack, and pillow on ebay for 20$!!

badassery :D

kingofthstrays
07-27-2010, 03:28 AM
do what your want with you copies all im saying is that games like these will command more money sealed than open deathsmiles too going to be worth a lot too think of this you trade in this game to gamestop for 20 bucks towards a big game like madden while i save this game down the line fast forward 2 years madden again comes out and i put this on ebay get couple hundred dollars for it cause one thing ...its a rare games most people like you open their copies and some people want this game new never been opened and will pay twice what i pay for it back in the day my cousin bought 3 lunar the silver star story limited edition for 25 bucks at walmart sold them for 175 on the bay that profit :woop:

LanceX
07-27-2010, 11:15 PM
do what your want with you copies all im saying is that games like these will command more money sealed than open deathsmiles too going to be worth a lot too think of this you trade in this game to gamestop for 20 bucks towards a big game like madden while i save this game down the line fast forward 2 years madden again comes out and i put this on ebay get couple hundred dollars for it cause one thing ...its a rare games most people like you open their copies and some people want this game new never been opened and will pay twice what i pay for it back in the day my cousin bought 3 lunar the silver star story limited edition for 25 bucks at walmart sold them for 175 on the bay that profit :woop:

thats cool man. Maybe ill be able to sell my used copy for 60 and break even :D but after selling the collectables for 20 I may make profit

Dead Space Girl
08-01-2010, 01:54 PM
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=78584&loc=360slider1

Nice!

KeepEmRolling
08-01-2010, 11:12 PM
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=78584&loc=360slider1

Nice!

Oh, wow! Thanks for the heads up on this, cause I was hoping they'd release just the game at a lower price....awesome :)