PDA

View Full Version : found a way to do co-op success by yourself

JBradshaw
05-06-2010, 08:11 PM
i done this about half an hour ago, so get four controllers start a cyc game with all four players connected, then with your first controller get over 8.5 rating then change to your second controller and do the same, repeat with controller 3 & 4, it honestly works i did it this way by myself and if anyone gets close to going below 7 near the end of the match just pick up whichever controller and get the players rating back up

Gooner
05-06-2010, 09:54 PM
Im going to try this tomoz mate :)

JBradshaw
05-06-2010, 10:03 PM
Im going to try this tomoz mate :)
kl if u need any help ill talk u through it

rudeboyMACKA
05-07-2010, 01:35 PM
dam, ive only got 2 controllers.

would the dj hero turntable and a GH guitar do the job? lol.

Vapourise
05-07-2010, 08:06 PM
dude your doing it all wrong,

you use 2 controllers, you start with 2 players on the pitch 2 on bench, get your 2 on ptich to 7.1 atleast sub then both off for the other 2. get them to 7.0 before the match ends, BAM ITS DONE :)

JBradshaw
05-07-2010, 08:46 PM

you use 2 controllers, you start with 2 players on the pitch 2 on bench, get your 2 on ptich to 7.1 atleast sub then both off for the other 2. get them to 7.0 before the match ends, BAM ITS DONE :)
well i still did it frst time my way

you have to start with 4 controllers so your way wont work

micky cee
05-09-2010, 01:41 PM
so your saying you can request 2 be subbed?how'd do you do that then mate

JBradshaw
05-09-2010, 03:23 PM
so your saying you can request 2 be subbed?how'd do you do that then mate
i don't know what that other guy is on about, im pretty sure you cant do that

SLAIFER
05-09-2010, 07:24 PM
Thank you

Achievements done with your tips

JBradshaw
05-09-2010, 07:32 PM
Thank you

Achievements done with your tips
no problem, glad i could help:woop:

James Medway
05-10-2010, 01:16 PM
Yep it works got this yesterday with your method

JBradshaw
05-10-2010, 01:26 PM
Yep it works got this yesterday with your method
nice 1 thanks

JJBDude
05-10-2010, 09:25 PM
Just did this and found it pretty easy. Score one goal with each person and you'll be hard done by to not ensure they stay over the 7.0 rating. In fact my players were over 8, two of them being over 9. :)

c88
05-10-2010, 10:28 PM
Thought about doing it this way. Think I will give it a try. Thanks!

Tactical Tom
05-11-2010, 01:31 PM
Is there another way to do this without using 4 Controllers?

I have 2 standard XBOX Controllers, is it possible to use a Guitar Hero Controller for example?

Fredy29
05-11-2010, 03:15 PM
Ill try this, dont think u can sub, and even if you could, it may mess up the achievement although if you could, start 3 of them, soon as they get over 7, request a sub for them all, bring on the last one and use him.. ah I just thought of sumthing, you may need to be captain, whos says the manager will bring you on if u have no control lol, I dont know, like I said, dont know if u can sub, but I will try this achievement anyway.

Would you say its easier to set (pick) your players as strikers or defenders to get it, which is easier? Where did u play them mate?

-WcG iFredy29

Juice
05-11-2010, 04:23 PM

I have 2 standard XBOX Controllers, is it possible to use a Guitar Hero Controller for example?

I have same problem
Lol try it and let us know i was thinking the same

My solution
My friend will come over today to trade games ( and i told him to bring 2 controllers so that i can do this stupid achievement while he is here)

Tactical Tom
05-13-2010, 05:52 PM
I have now earned this Achievement by myself, here is what I did:

Changed Difficulty to Amateur
Half Length 4 Minutes

Then I managed to get hold of 3 normal XBOX 360 Controllers, for the 4th I used a Rock Band Drum Kit.

Then I selected England and decided to try earning this Achievement by using 4 Defenders with the intention of keeping the ball between them for virtually the entire Match.

Player 1: My Virtual Pro (Made his preferred position RB)
Player 2: Gary Cahill (RCB)
Player 3: Matthew Upson (LCB)
Player 4: Stephen Warnock (LB)

Once the Match starts press A to get somebody to pass the ball to Controller 1 and pass it between the players in Defence for the entire half. You will see all of the Defenders player ratings start to rise throughout the Match and by the end of the Game the Central Defenders should get Ratings over 9 and the Full Backs will get ratings over 8 to unlock the Achievement.

(Note) I attempted to use an XBOX Guitar Controller for this but the player got a low performance rating because every time he received the ball he would automatically knock the ball backwards 10 yards.

LarZieJ
05-13-2010, 09:42 PM
I have now earned this Achievement by myself, here is what I did:

Changed Difficulty to Amateur
Half Length 4 Minutes

Then I managed to get hold of 3 normal XBOX 360 Controllers, for the 4th I used a Rock Band Drum Kit.

Then I selected England and decided to try earning this Achievement by using 4 Defenders with the intention of keeping the ball between them for virtually the entire Match.

Player 1: My Virtual Pro (Made his preferred position RB)
Player 2: Gary Cahill (RCB)
Player 3: Matthew Upson (LCB)
Player 4: Stephen Warnock (LB)

Once the Match starts press A to get somebody to pass the ball to Controller 1 and pass it between the players in Defence for the entire half. You will see all of the Defenders player ratings start to rise throughout the Match and by the end of the Game the Central Defenders should get Ratings over 9 and the Full Backs will get ratings over 8 to unlock the Achievement.

(Note) I attempted to use an XBOX Guitar Controller for this but the player got a low performance rating because every time he received the ball he would automatically knock the ball backwards 10 yards.

awesome method, thank you it worked perfectly

CcAaRrSsOoNn3
05-13-2010, 11:07 PM

I can't get that to work. Simple fact is the GH control will not move. If there was a way to swap out players with controllers it would work.

Dreamer84
05-14-2010, 03:39 AM

does this method really work?

TommyGun81
05-14-2010, 11:48 AM

Hmmm, i treid it. first problem i just can use two players actively, teh two other chosen players are computer played.

Second problem is that u def cant sub...

...third problem...i had all 4, even the two computer played players over 7 and i got no cheevo!!!

What did i do wrong???

Help please because i dont have 4 controllers!

Disco King 69
05-16-2010, 03:01 AM
Hmmm, i treid it. first problem i just can use two players actively, teh two other chosen players are computer played.

Second problem is that u def cant sub...

...third problem...i had all 4, even the two computer played players over 7 and i got no cheevo!!!

What did i do wrong???

Help please because i dont have 4 controllers!

this happen to me as well me and 3 com controlled players all got over 7 guess I might have to get soemone to help me