PDA

View Full Version : Top 20 in Super Breakout

UnarmedReaper07
05-06-2010, 09:05 PM
I just got "Rank 17" in Super Breakout on world rankings. I was pretty lucky for the most part.

Here is a tip that I found out that helped me:

Try and get the ball to the very top of the bars. To do this just aim the ball at the right corner row. This will clear a path for the ball to travel to the top of the bars. When the ball gets at the top it will start destroying a lot of other bars. This will allow the other two balls to break free. The hard part was to juggle the three balls. If you want a more clear view on this subject look at my "Replay" on the "Leader boards".

* I did get gold point buster for this.

OMGLOL1111
05-06-2010, 09:50 PM
thanks for the tip

easier said than done i guess

congrats too

GS17259
05-07-2010, 06:13 AM
Yeah im having a hard time with this game, i think that the survival time one will be harder so far i have only got 1:48 min

segs gsi
05-07-2010, 02:49 PM
i got survival time by just not pressing a to serve and moving the bat.don't usually like doin this but with this pile of crap....needs must.the breakout i remember was wayyyy better than this?? just about unplayable my top score so far is only 60.
well played UnarmedReaper07 i will watch your replay when i go on later and get some tips

KeepEmRolling
05-07-2010, 05:22 PM
yes, congrats on ur score....well done given the horrid control.

this game is awesome...with a paddle/spinner controller, so yeah...it's much better than this segs.

segs gsi
05-08-2010, 01:32 PM
tried to check your replay out but it looks like you have lost a top 20 spot...but still,anyone that can got on the top 20 on this games deserves kudos in my book

UnarmedReaper07
05-08-2010, 10:36 PM
tried to check your replay out but it looks like you have lost a top 20 spot...but still,anyone that can got on the top 20 on this games deserves kudos in my book

Yeah my score didn't even last 24 hours on the leader boards. There are two other ways to see my replay then. Add me as a friend and look at the friend leader board replay or I can record the replay and put it up on Youtube or something.