PDA

View Full Version : How many thermoses per level - if anyone has been keeping track

XCVii 007
05-06-2010, 10:09 PM
Unlike the manuscripts, the thermoses aren't tracked. When you start the game, please keep track of how many you have collected in that episode.

If you don't, then you won't know if you are missing one from that level, later on.

Hoaxs
05-07-2010, 12:46 PM
I think it tells you when you go to episode select how many you've found in that episode.

goothgone
05-07-2010, 04:02 PM
I think it tells you when you go to episode select how many you've found in that episode.
no only manuscrit

xI MrBubbles Ix
05-08-2010, 05:27 PM
I'm guessing ten as someone has done a guide for the first episode and there was ten .

LemonDrops288
05-09-2010, 05:20 PM
Unlike the manuscripts, the thermoses aren't tracked. When you start the game, please keep track of how many you have collected in that episode.

If you don't, then you won't know if you are missing one from that level, later on.
I think there are between 10 and 13 in each episode..

burnoutbabe
05-16-2010, 09:23 PM
i am playing through and at the end of each level i note down how many of all the stuff i have got so thermos/manu/chests/radio etc

then at the end i can work out (from the collectables lists) where i am missing anything from (ie what chapter)

seems the easiest way of working out which level something was missing from (though not of course which one it is)