PDA

View Full Version : 100% Trial Completition/ Trial-Athlet unlocked!

HOCKFirstBlood
05-06-2010, 10:17 PM
Hi guys, i have managed to do all charakters trials this week 100%
and im curious who else did it so far.

if someone needs help with a trial just ask in this thread.
maybe i can give you some tips for that specific trial.

i use my madcatz fightstick and fightpad to manage all the trials
+ i use sometimes the turbo function of this controllers it helped me
out in different situations. some of you will call it cheating to use
the turbo function but in the case of doing trials i just wanted to complete
them all as fast as possible to get back to the more enjoyable achievements
in the game. i love street fighter and i just want to get 1000GS as fast as possible and then just play online.

Spawnus
05-06-2010, 11:03 PM
Congrats to you, I might be tempted to pick up one of them controllers to do it if they that good.

mortikia
05-07-2010, 02:52 AM
Congrats I completed the last few a couple days ago now im stuck at 870gs for this game - I still cant get the speed freak achievement no matter what I do and as for shining C I have 8 of the 35 Fighters done.

Kash Howard
05-07-2010, 03:25 AM

in the game. i love street fighter and i just want to get 1000GS as fast as possible and then just play online.

T.Hawk #23 is bothering me so much, it's preventing me from getting do all the trials for one character. My problem is not sure how hard to hit the focus nor when to start hitting dan as he's falling.

CutmanMike
05-07-2010, 10:44 AM
I haven't tried everyones yet but so far I think they're a LOT easier than SFIV's trials. Would you agree having completed this achievement?

Doc187 XL
05-07-2010, 11:51 AM
I haven't tried everyones yet but so far I think they're a LOT easier than SFIV's trials. Would you agree having completed this achievement?

Thats because 90% of the trials were in sf4 thats why they seem easy, i thought i could just run thru all 24 of akuma's trail just for that one achievement but im cant do # 22 and 23 i know i did most of #22 in sf4 except for the FADC -> Shakunetsu hadoken part, i cant FADC for nothin even tho i did #19

Carpetspider
05-07-2010, 01:45 PM
I think its not actually easier.... A combo is a combo at the end of the day no matter how complex (easier said than done)

I think it feels easier because they are all broken down into single combos. If you cant do #18... dont matter... you can move onto #19 and go back to it. Doing #19 may teach you something to enable you to complete the missing one.

On SF4.... If stuck... tough you had to do it before moving on... which led to frustration!

HOCKFirstBlood
05-07-2010, 11:02 PM

i would say that the difficulty of the SF4 and SSF4 trials is at a same level.
some of the trials which already had to be done in SF4 are now a little bit easier in SSF4 like for example C.Vipers Trial 23 and 24. you can HJC the Hammer attack into the Burning kick without perfect timing to connect.

but most of the old trials are as hard as they were in SF4 like El fuertes trial 24. Damn i hate doing the RunStopFierce combo. took me 1 hour to get it out again.

the 10 new characters trials are preaty easy except for ibuki. her trial 24 is very hard because she has a high jump cancel in it.

HOCKFirstBlood
05-07-2010, 11:07 PM
T.Hawk #23 is bothering me so much, it's preventing me from getting do all the trials for one character. My problem is not sure how hard to hit the focus nor when to start hitting dan as he's falling.

for t.hawks trial 23:
its the following combo input:
Focus Attack
Standing LP
Standing MP
EX Tomahawk Buster
EX Condor Dive

You have to do this combo in the Corner to fully connect.
charge the Focus Attack to max level 3. when t.hawk hits with
the focus attack make a forward dash and attack as fast as you can with
the Standing LP.
and after that its just timing for the links. after the MP you can mash out
the two EX attacks.

HOCKFirstBlood
05-07-2010, 11:13 PM
Congrats I completed the last few a couple days ago now im stuck at 870gs for this game - I still cant get the speed freak achievement no matter what I do and as for shining C I have 8 of the 35 Fighters done.

right now im at 670Gs. im doing the arcade mode on superhard with evryone for all the red titles.

for the Speed Freak achiev:
i did it with zangiefs lariat spam on medium difficulty.
i didd it within my first try. evry round took me about 15 seconds.
i had the arcade settings on following:
difficulty medium
rounds: one
timelimit: 30 seconds

i beat every enemie within 15 seconds but seth took me 30 seconds and i still got it.

Didi Mau
05-07-2010, 11:16 PM
I had set myself the challenge of getting all the trials done on the first day, but I underestimated the sheer amount of them- managed 704, using both stick and normal controller because my ring finger became pretty raw after a while of gripping the stick, and did the remaining ones on the next day.

I don't understand how people can say it's easier this time around, they include all the difficult old ones and a bunch of relatively tricky new ones (whilst none match SF4's hardest, I was already used to the old ones so had quite a few left after Gen and Viper). It's essentially the same difficulty as SF4 with extra ones to do, how's that easier? :p

HOCKFirstBlood
05-07-2010, 11:19 PM
I had set myself the challenge of getting all the trials done on the first day, but I underestimated the sheer amount of them- managed 704, using both stick and normal controller because my ring finger became pretty raw after a while of gripping the stick, and did the remaining ones on the next day.

I don't understand how people can say it's easier this time around, they include all the difficult old ones and a bunch of relatively tricky new ones (whilst none match SF4's hardest, I was already used to the old ones so had quite a few left after Gen and Viper). It's essentially the same difficulty as SF4 with extra ones to do, how's that easier? :p

yes this is exactly my opinion on the difficulty too. i did all SF4 trials 2 times for the 360 version and for the PC version. thats why i hadn t big problems of doing the old trials from SF4 again in SSF4.

Zee
05-08-2010, 06:40 AM
For some reason, I can't do C. vipers 22. I don't remember it being a problem in the first game, but I just can't do it in super. Any tips? I've tried spinning the stick, and adding a few extra punches. nothing.

IceKingz
05-08-2010, 12:13 PM
Got the achievement yesterday with an analog stick again. Although I think SSF4's trials are tougher I think it was much easier because I've already 1k'd SF4.

Zee
05-08-2010, 02:52 PM
Got the achievement yesterday with an analog stick again. Although I think SSF4's trials are tougher I think it was much easier because I've already 1k'd SF4.

No, they actually made a lot of them easier. Gens is a joke compared to what his used to be. For example, You don't have to switch between styles anymore for his last one. The only one that seems harder is the one I'm stuck on, C. vipers 22. They changed the low jab to a stand jab, and I can't do it now. :(

I'm still looking for tips :)

HOCKFirstBlood
05-08-2010, 05:48 PM
No, they actually made a lot of them easier. Gens is a joke compared to what his used to be. For example, You don't have to switch between styles anymore for his last one. The only one that seems harder is the one I'm stuck on, C. vipers 22. They changed the low jab to a stand jab, and I can't do it now. :(

I'm still looking for tips :)

yeah c.vipers trial 22 was horrible. its the one with the high jump cancel.
its the following input:
Jumping HK UF HK
Standing LK LK
Standing LP D, DF, F LP
High Jump Cancel D, DF, F, UF, U PPP
Burst Time (Ultra)

watch this video on youtube:
YouTube- Super Street Fighter 4 Trials - C.Viper

for the standing Lp high jump cancel i did the following inputs:

QCF LP, QCFUF PPP. i did that with stick + i have the following tip.
try first to practicse the high jump cancel with the standing lp into ultra only. after that try the complete combo. and you dont have to mash out the input for the cancel into ultra very fast. the timing must be very precise for the cancel. practise the speed for the cancel.

Boostme
05-08-2010, 06:39 PM
I cant do any of the trials.any one please help me? I tried doign Hakan ( i did the first 12) but for some reason i cant even connect the Standing combos later on.. =(

iBeatStuffUp
05-08-2010, 06:50 PM
It's all in the timing. I don't think anyone can help you with that.

UK Dennis
05-08-2010, 07:02 PM
I cant do any of the trials.any one please help me? I tried doign Hakan ( i did the first 12) but for some reason i cant even connect the Standing combos later on.. =(

T-hawks are the easiest, but for hakans you need to oil up before doing any of his later combos. This will make them faster and possible

Dennoman
05-08-2010, 09:18 PM
Very true. More link combos for some reason, and I hate those.

I just got mine a few hours ago :)

knightdedede
05-08-2010, 10:51 PM
How do you do EX Focus Attacks? I know how to do Focus Attack Cancels, but not EX Focus Attacks...?

Dennoman
05-08-2010, 10:54 PM
EX focus attacks are automatically done by cancelling another move.

knightdedede
05-08-2010, 10:57 PM
So if I did a Haduken and dashed to cancel it, Sakura will automatically EX Focus?

Dennoman
05-08-2010, 11:08 PM
No, if you press Y+B to cancel a move (I think either EX or regular special both count), it registers as an EX focus attack.

HOCKFirstBlood
05-08-2010, 11:30 PM
No, if you press Y+B to cancel a move (I think either EX or regular special both count), it registers as an EX focus attack.

Focus Attack: Hold MP+MK and release to attack the opponent.

EX Focus Attack: Cost 2 slots of the super bar.
Cancel any special move which is cancelable.
for example a shoryuken. input: F, D, DF any p for
the shoryuken and after the first hit of the shoryu
connects press MP+MK to start the EX Focus Attack
and then release it to attack.

FADC (Focus Attack Dash Cancel): Cost 2 slots of super bar.
Cancel any special move which is
cancelble. for example a shoryuken. input: F, D, DF any P
for the Shoryu and after the shoryuken connects press
MP+MK for the EX Focus Attack to
start then make a forward dash (F, F) or back dash (B,B)
to cancel the EX Focus Attack.

Dennoman
05-08-2010, 11:31 PM
Well yep, that's what I mean basically :p
Meh, I'm a bit braindead after finishing them all now. It's all a blur I tells ya :p

HOCKFirstBlood
05-08-2010, 11:34 PM
So if I did a Haduken and dashed to cancel it, Sakura will automatically EX Focus?

you cant just cancel a hadouken by only dashing. you need to FADC (Focus Attack Dash Cancel) it. maybe you can tell which trial no. it is for sakura and i can help you. if it says "Focus Attack" you have to cancel the hadouken with EX focus attack and hit the enemie with focus attack.

if it says "focus cancel" you have to cancel the hadouken via FADC and then hit with the next attack of the combo. its like the above EX focus attack input but with a back or forward dash.

its always a big help to watch the vids on youtube. there you can see if you
have to hit with the focus attack or if you have to cancel it.

HOCKFirstBlood
05-08-2010, 11:35 PM
Well yep, that's what I mean basically :p
Meh, I'm a bit braindead after finishing them all now. It's all a blur I tells ya :p

yeah i knew you ment it like that but i wrote it down with a bit more detail for the beginners.
i know what you mean im tired of the trials too^^ very hard work.
right now im doin the arcade mode on super hard... very boring....

HOCKFirstBlood
05-08-2010, 11:37 PM
T-hawks are the easiest, but for hakans you need to oil up before doing any of his later combos. This will make them faster and possible

jap thats true what UK Dennis says. you have to use the oily thing attack
(dont know the real name^^) input is: F, D, DF any Kick i think!?

Zee
05-09-2010, 02:46 AM
Woo, finally finished c vipers 22. I tried doing it on the right side instead of the left and got it in a few tries. I remember having to do this for a few of them back in the first game. Basically, on the regular controller, you can click the stick from the bottom to the left in one easy motion, without having to do a QC. This makes some of the moves a lot easier to do in certain situations.

Boostme
05-09-2010, 07:27 AM
Yes I finally completed T Hawks Trial!! Wooo Hooo

kyuubbii
05-24-2010, 06:07 AM

man i have only 3 trials left:

Sakura (#17): no matter what i do, the EX shouoken wouldnt come out. i tried pulling EX shenbakyaku and then do the EX shouoken but same problem.

Ibuki (#24): this one is plain hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fei Long (#19): this should be super easy but no matter whether i do it very fast or slow the Rekkas won't cone out

could you advice me how to do these stupid trials?

Didi Mau
05-24-2010, 07:30 AM
man i have only 3 trials left:

Sakura (#17): no matter what i do, the EX shouoken wouldnt come out. i tried pulling EX shenbakyaku and then do the EX shouoken but same problem.

Ibuki (#24): this one is plain hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fei Long (#19): this should be super easy but no matter whether i do it very fast or slow the Rekkas won't cone out

could you advice me how to do these stupid trials?

Sakura's #17 becomes extremely easy once you know a few things about the game engine. With that said, I'll bore you with these two tidbits about it :p:

1: If you chain moves (eg. cancelling a c.lp's animation into another c.lp), you cannot cancel them into a special move; if you link moves (eg. performing a c.lp, and then performing another c.lp once the animation has ended from the first), you can cancel them into a special.

2: If you chain moves but change your stance from crouching to standing or vice versa during, it will allow you to cancel into a special move as long as it cancels from the first hit of that new stance.

The reason Sakura's #17 is so hard is because her c.lp is much trickier to link than most hit-confirm combos (such as Ryu's c.mp, c.mp, c.hk) and this is typically because if you get the timing wrong, she'll just chain it instead and make trial and error for finding the correct timing very shady. However, we can use stance changes resetting the ability to special cancel to our advantage because she has quite a few chainable moves. Try the combo j.hp, c.lk xx s.lp xx c.lk xx ex shouoken and as long as you can perform the shoryuken input after the second c.lk, it should come out everytime :)

Fei Long's #19 is annoying for the same reason Sakura's is, both c.lk and c.lp are chainable moves and if you chain the final hit then his rekkas won't come out. There's no time to stance change in this one, however you can chain the first few hits as long as you link into the second c.lp. I personally find it easier to do c.lk xx c.lp xx c.lk, c.lp xx rekkas rather than linking everything as c.lk, c.lp, c.lk, c.lp xx rekkas.

There's lots of tips for Ibuki's #24 already in the General Trials thread we have (link HERE (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=228137)) so check that out too :p That's the only trial I'm not consistent with I'm afraid, so I won't be of much use there haha.

Murasame_Moyasu
05-25-2010, 08:10 AM
I'm down to four now:

Ken #24: EX Air Hurricane Kick is hard to get in the combo. I can do it w/o the cr.lp and cr.mp. Practice I guess.

Guile #20: Sonic Boom to Double Flash is giving me a lot of trouble. I can get it with Guile sitting right next to Dan, but I can't seem to get it to cancel at the distance that the cr.mp leaves you.

Ibuki #24: Another one that'll just take some practice. I can get the high jump cancel after the target combo w/o the cr.lk and cr.lp and I did C. Viper's 22 earlier today so it will come eventually.

Sakura #23: This one bugs me just because she is my main lol. Just have to practice the lk hurricae kick into cr.fp and I should be able to get the rest.

I have to say that a year of playing SF4 really shows in how fast these trials are going. It took me most of that time to get to 10 hard trials left, and in this game I'm almost finished in 3 weeks. I guess practice really helps a lot lol.

Scruffs
05-26-2010, 07:19 PM
Did them all within 3 days of getting the game lol. I used to do trials for fun in SF4 with relative ease :)

Clan BwF
05-27-2010, 06:57 AM
I need help doing the combo's. I do the first part of the combo right but when i do the next move dan blocks it. Is there a certain point when I have to do the second part of the combo? Like is there some kind of "trigger" that lets me know when to do the next part of the combo?

UltraMagnus1780
05-27-2010, 08:55 AM
Let me join the Trail Athlete club!!!! 100% trials complete

TheMaster328
05-27-2010, 09:26 AM
I think I already posted in the General Trials thread, but I also have Trial Athlete!

Fearthevoices
05-29-2010, 03:16 PM
Yep i've got it done too. Now just "c to c" achievement to go really.

mortikia
05-29-2010, 11:58 PM
Congrats, I did them all with my new fight stick, in ssf4 I did them with the standard controller

conel33
05-30-2010, 09:07 PM
Finally got round to finishing off all of the trials today. There were a few hard ones but it was probably a little easier than Vanilla SF4.

brenttiscool15
06-01-2010, 09:56 PM
Not only did I complete all the trials, but I unlocked all the Titles and Icons, beat arcade on Hardest with every character, and got every character to C rank online, thus giving me 1000g in the game. :D

UCB Disco
06-02-2010, 07:14 AM
One thing I have a hard time with in this game, in general, is the link between Focus Attack and the next attack. In example, Hakan 13 and 14 have Focus Attack linked with a special grapple. How hard do I Focus Attack? And how do I link it to the special?

This is really bothering me, as it is preventing me from doing SO many trials. Thank you to whoever can help explain.

Dennoman
06-02-2010, 09:30 AM
You basically focus attack JUST long enough to make Dan crumple, which means for him to bend over and drop to his knees and then face. That should be indicated by an audio queue and your character is covered in a white hue.

If I understand correctly, a focus attack has 4 stages:

1. Tap: a basic attack you can dash out of after landing it, doesn't do a lot of damage, nor does it crumple the opponent.
2. Crumple 1 (what you need at its earliest stage): causes the opponent to crumple (bend over) but still does very little damage)
3. Crumple 2: does more damage
4. Crumple 3: unblockable, excellent for buffering other attacks such as 720 throws.

UCB Disco
06-02-2010, 04:20 PM
You basically focus attack JUST long enough to make Dan crumple, which means for him to bend over and drop to his knees and then face. That should be indicated by an audio queue and your character is covered in a white hue.

If I understand correctly, a focus attack has 4 stages:

1. Tap: a basic attack you can dash out of after landing it, doesn't do a lot of damage, nor does it crumple the opponent.
2. Crumple 1 (what you need at its earliest stage): causes the opponent to crumple (bend over) but still does very little damage)
3. Crumple 2: does more damage
4. Crumple 3: unblockable, excellent for buffering other attacks such as 720 throws.

Dude! Thanks a ton for the advice! Great explanation.

UCB Disco
06-04-2010, 02:45 PM
One last bit of help, if anyone can;

I have done all of Hakan's Trials except 2. Trial 23, although it looks easy, is causing me to want to gauge my eyes out! I was able to do 24 on the second try, but I just can't get 23 at all (sLP, sLK, sLP -> sLK). UGH. It's pissing me off.

The other one (I forgot the exact number) is the Focus Attack, Focus Attack, Oil Combination Hold combo. I've tried the FA lvl 3/2, FA lvl 1, Dash, Oil Combination Hold, but I still just can't get under him. It's almost as if he doesn't get popped up enough on the second Focus Attack for me to pull off the Ultra.

Any help for these two would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Dams
06-06-2010, 12:06 PM
100% trials complete ! :woop:

Leonhart S
06-16-2010, 12:13 AM
i'm finished achievements trials 05-03-2010 and the last achievement for 1000 05-11-2010
anyway i don't remember T. Hawk #23 sure the most complicated for me Ibuki #24 (i'm foolish!)

Arron-AcE
08-04-2010, 10:59 PM
im happy to say i managed to complete all trials last month wow vipers were a pain an sakuras 23 the timing is mad but i did it an i also would be glad to try and give tips, there are a few trials u can "cheat" if thats what u want to call it such as dans 24th i believe.

so yea if anyone wants some advice id be happy to try and help :) after all i know how it feels doin the same trial over n over but when u finally complete it well lets jus say i was so happy i had to make a trip to the bathroom hahaha J.K

Hilaryduffgta
08-07-2010, 09:29 PM
damn i cant believe some people have finished the trials...that is pretty insane...i'm stuck on them right now and know there is no way to even finish them until i own the game...does having the stick help

AntoineDiamonds
08-10-2010, 06:58 PM

EX oil before doing any of his trials..he has no focus cancels and was easiest for me

AntoineDiamonds
08-10-2010, 07:01 PM
im happy to say i managed to complete all trials last month wow vipers were a pain an sakuras 23 the timing is mad but i did it an i also would be glad to try and give tips, there are a few trials u can "cheat" if thats what u want to call it such as dans 24th i believe.

so yea if anyone wants some advice id be happy to try and help :) after all i know how it feels doin the same trial over n over but when u finally complete it well lets jus say i was so happy i had to make a trip to the bathroom hahaha J.K

what exactly do you mean "cheat" his trial 24? i am more then likely not going to be able to do them all so it would really help me out lol..i gotten to 15 on most people but the rest are horrible..i have done t.hawk, dudley, makoto,hakan,m.bison(dictator)

so i'd like the advice :)

AntoineDiamonds
08-10-2010, 07:03 PM
One thing I have a hard time with in this game, in general, is the link between Focus Attack and the next attack. In example, Hakan 13 and 14 have Focus Attack linked with a special grapple. How hard do I Focus Attack? And how do I link it to the special?

This is really bothering me, as it is preventing me from doing SO many trials. Thank you to whoever can help explain. i went to lvl3 focus and you dash toward him while your at the end of the focus animation..it's called buffering.. then start doing the 360's for his special..hope that helps

AntoineDiamonds
08-10-2010, 07:06 PM
damn i cant believe some people have finished the trials...that is pretty insane...i'm stuck on them right now and know there is no way to even finish them until i own the game...does having the stick help

i mean...a decent stick is $100+, it helped me but i was used to the stick before the controller so it was like going back home..i find the controller i throw out unnecessary shoru's instead of what i wanted

if you have the extra cash and don't mind spending it then i think it would help over all or at least that's what it did for me

ferrara316
08-18-2010, 01:43 PM
Congrats, I did them all with my new fight stick, in ssf4 I did them with the standard controller

Really? Or did you just glitch your gamerscore? lol

ferrara316
08-20-2010, 01:43 PM
One last bit of help, if anyone can;

I have done all of Hakan's Trials except 2. Trial 23, although it looks easy, is causing me to want to gauge my eyes out! I was able to do 24 on the second try, but I just can't get 23 at all (sLP, sLK, sLP -> sLK). UGH. It's pissing me off.

The other one (I forgot the exact number) is the Focus Attack, Focus Attack, Oil Combination Hold combo. I've tried the FA lvl 3/2, FA lvl 1, Dash, Oil Combination Hold, but I still just can't get under him. It's almost as if he doesn't get popped up enough on the second Focus Attack for me to pull off the Ultra.

Any help for these two would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Not sure if you got them already, but the tip for 23, is you NEED to be oiled up first. Then it just the matter of link timing, nothing else

As for 18 (FA, FA, OCH). i had alot of trouble with this one as well. I realized i should just just the Control Pad, it makes dashing and doing his ultra alot quicker. heres what i did exactly, and it only took me 3 tries with the C pad over numerous attempts with the joystick.

FA level 3, ->-> , FA Level 1, ->->, vvv KKK

hope that helps.

zindar
09-24-2010, 08:10 PM
Got it after the 1st week of release the only hard ones are C vipers and Ibuki's last trials

AgentSephiroth417
10-11-2010, 11:50 AM
Ryu's 24th trial was my last one, but it was very easy. I decided to let the very last trial i needed to be easy to do.

^_^x Yashiro
10-31-2010, 06:10 AM
This is piece of cake if you have a madcatz te stick :)

osbjorn
10-31-2010, 03:38 PM
I too have completed the trials 100%
The hardest ones for me were
cammy 24
el fuerte 24
And I don't even know why

Kaleo808
07-12-2011, 02:36 PM
i need some advice on trials this is the first street fighter game ive got to own and not really good with combos is there any way to get better

Doopliss SWE
07-14-2011, 01:52 PM
i need some advice on trials this is the first street fighter game ive got to own and not really good with combos is there any way to get better
Train, train and train. And look for info online. Guide videos, text guides etc. But in the end, it all depends on you understanding the cancel timing, and how cancelling/linking/doing inputs work.

DOBOYX2
09-28-2011, 09:40 PM
Did them all about 2 1/2 times.

Hardest ones for me:

C.Viper- 22

El Fuerte- 24

Dan- 23

Ibuki- 24

and some of Guiles later ones. I don't remember, 21 was one of them I think.

Doopliss SWE
09-29-2011, 11:30 PM
Did them all about 2 1/2 times.

Hardest ones for me are:

C.Viper- 22, 24

El Fuerte- 24

Dan- 23

Ibuki- 24

and some of Guiles later ones. I don't remember, 21 was one of them I think.
If you ask me, the hardest ones are Abel 24, Ibuki 24, and El Fuerte 23 and 24. The others all have loop holes or just aren't that hard.

DOBOYX2
09-30-2011, 05:05 PM
If you ask me, the hardest ones are Abel 24, Ibuki 24, and El Fuerte 23 and 24. The others all have loop holes or just aren't that hard. Yeah, but we all have or strengths and weaknesses. I actually found El Fuerte 23 to be easy and Abel 24 to be tricky but no real threat. Thats not to say I'm a master at them or anything, but I can clear them pretty quick compared to the others I mentioned before. :)

Doopliss SWE
10-01-2011, 12:46 AM
Yeah, but we all have or strengths and weaknesses. I actually found El Fuerte 23 to be easy and Abel 24 to be tricky but no real threat. Thats not to say I'm a master at them or anything, but I can clear them pretty quick compared to the others I mentioned before. :)
El fuerte 23 is probly my least favorite trial, it can take me 5-30 minutes to do it, it's just feels so random, with no way of making it more consistent. Abel 24 is just a pet peeve of mine since it was my last trial in SFIV. It's also mostly about luck, but at least you can plink that one if you really want to, or use the pause trick.

Btw, it's quite easy to cheat on Viper 22, as you can see below:

C.Viper Hard 3 / Trial 22 Alternate Solution - YouTube

DOBOYX2
10-07-2011, 04:43 PM
El fuerte 23 is probly my least favorite trial, it can take me 5-30 minutes to do it, it's just feels so random, with no way of making it more consistent. Abel 24 is just a pet peeve of mine since it was my last trial in SFIV. It's also mostly about luck, but at least you can plink that one if you really want to, or use the pause trick.

Btw, it's quite easy to cheat on Viper 22, as you can see below:

C.Viper Hard 3 / Trial 22 Alternate Solution - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZoy0VNq79Q) I never saw that method before I always use the crouch mid punch before doing the ultra, but thank you for bringing this solution to my attention dude.:)

Doopliss SWE
10-09-2011, 08:10 PM
I never saw that method before I always use the crouch mid punch before doing the ultra, but thank you for bringing this solution to my attention dude.:)
No problem. I also used the c.MP the first time. It's almost impossible to do it normally when you're used to using c.LP instead of s.LP.

DarkSephiroth
11-11-2011, 10:02 AM
So glad I'm going to finally make it to this list :D

Now playing the last trial, Ibukis 23. I don't know why but it feels so hard xD been trying it for an hour but should eventually get it today!

EDIT1:
OR not, this is fucking impossible -___-' 24 was a joke compared to this, hell all other trials were jokes compared to this!

EDIT2:
YES YES YES!!! took me two hours to get that last one but I did it! 100% :D
I'm so happy right now! ^_^

So yeah, hardest trial: Ibuki 23 (believe it or not)
others that gave me headaches: c.viper 21, El fuerte 23 and makoto 24

My game time is 417h and all I miss is From C to shining C.

To anyone who wants to achieve this: it's huge amounts of work, frustration, anger and takes huge amount of time BUT it can be done and it feels so good :D

This is already a little glichee but if I did it, everyone can do it!

So keep at it!

Null Moon
01-12-2012, 05:21 PM
I finally finished all the Trials! That 100% at the trial screen is just so satisfying, and Trial-Athlete is probably my best achievement that I have unlocked. Really I didn't have too many problem with any of the trials. The only ones that were a little harder to do than some of the other characters were.

C.Viper's 24th (Stupid TK Cancel was a little tricky to get down)
El Fuerte's 24th (Nuff' said to anyone who as done it)

Also, I did all the Trials with a standard Xbox 360 Controller. It is possible without a fightstick (I've heard a lot of people claim it was near to impossible). Anyways, good luck to everyone who is going for this achievement. And congratulations to anyone that has already got it.

BvH91
01-14-2012, 12:55 PM
I have done all the trials! And then I bought this game for PC. :uzi:

DOBOYX2
02-02-2012, 07:26 PM
Call me crazy, but I've started another account, because I just HAVE to have 100% completion across all games played. Since creating my second account I have finished all of SSF4 trials again, and am going to work on SF4 trials soon. I have done both games on this DOBOYX2 account Already! Not to mention I have helped others. So I have become somewhat of a trials expert lol.

Evo Kazz
02-10-2012, 02:36 PM
I should have the game 100% today but Ibuki is driving me mad. I have 4 trials left.

I was stuck on Gen 23 for weeks and Ken 22 I think it was.

I now need Adon 24 - Juri 24 and Hakan 23- 24

Dennoman
02-10-2012, 03:03 PM
Nice and easy ones, only Juri is a tad more challenging.

Evo Kazz
02-10-2012, 03:37 PM
I find its the easier ones I get stuck on! lol

Taken me since launch date to get this far, I had everyone trials 20 upwards done, most on 22 - 23. I came back the other day after months of not playing and did 90% of everyones trials, It took me only a few hours but something clicked, I was on a roll, stayed up late doing them and didnt want to lose the flow lol. Now I am so close and stuck again! Almost there, If I ever succeed I may go back and try finish SF4 and MVC3! Already 1k's MKvsDCU and that was hard as hell.

Pikarichie
02-16-2012, 01:21 AM
This is the hardest ach ever. some of the characters have impossible combos.

Hyuzeni Pattasan
08-28-2012, 05:49 PM
Finally I complete all the trials. It really is hard achievement to get. The last trial I completed is Makoto trial 24. First SF4 trials and now SSF4 trials. Did it with the Xbox 360 controller. It all thank to VesperArcade with his Youtube channel.

Hyuzeni Pattasan
08-30-2012, 12:02 AM
Right now, I working on the trials on 3D Edition version.

AdaWong
09-26-2012, 04:29 PM
This to me was the absolutely hardest, frustrating achievement I have ever completed. Been tempted a few time to throw my arcade stick at the Tv.

Hyuzeni Pattasan
10-19-2012, 03:31 AM
I finish all the trials on SS43DE (Super Street Fighter 4 3D Edition) on 3DS. It easier than SSF4 (Super Street Fighter 4) becuase using the touch screen, you can easily shortcut perform special move, super and ultra combos. You can also customize character's move while during on trials.