PDA

View Full Version : This Game Is Amazing

elninotorres08
05-07-2010, 07:17 AM
For All of the people that actually hate this game, i just want to know what you find wrong. I have played the online world cup at least 15 times and i never get bored of it! I got to the final the other day and i missed a penalty in the last minute but oh well I DONT CARE all of these people that are moaning on get over it and i bet that you lot have never used a 5* team online...........(SARCASM):drunk

x13radx
05-07-2010, 07:29 AM
I seriously havent ever used a 5* team online. The best team i have used has been Ivory Coast, and that was only for 1 match on Xbox Live (Not OWC)

Back on-topic, I think the game is enjoyable, however it will be a trade-in in a few weeks.

elninotorres08
05-07-2010, 03:00 PM
its just the gameplay is just fluid you can do pretty much anything

CGPsaint
05-07-2010, 04:25 PM
I fail to see the point or inherent value of this thread, especially because I had a hard time getting past the obnoxious EXTRA LARGE bragging in your sig.

That being said, if you like the online then I respect your decision but I for one find it to be garbage. I play with Armenia (a team which isn't 5 stars) and it gets old playing against, Germany, France, Spain, Brazil... etc. There are 199 teams in this game so there is no reason for all of the ass-clowns to only play the same 4 in each game. I am going to finish the offline modes, play it online head to head against friends for a week or two and then this will be traded towards something more enjoyable.

elninotorres08
05-07-2010, 11:00 PM
no need to be a dick about it yours is hardlys the smallest sig on here

daenius
05-07-2010, 11:36 PM
no need to be a dick about it yours is hardlys the smallest sig on here

at least his signature isn't written in fontsize 5 gazillion.

JBradshaw
05-07-2010, 11:43 PM
at least his signature isn't written in fontsize 5 gazillion.
yeah i agree with you theres no need for that kind of fontsize