PDA

View Full Version : Coxblocker - What is it?

PointPlaceWI
05-07-2010, 08:17 PM
Does anyone know anything about this movie? I keep hearing rumors about it all of which are involving who is going to be acting in it and apparently it's going to have a pretty well know cast.

Joker0fLife
08-03-2010, 09:00 AM
Dunno, need a trailer to say if it's good or not. Sounds good though. It has Sean William Scott and Topher Grace in it, if that's any indication to how good or bad it may be.

PointPlaceWI
08-03-2010, 02:19 PM
Dunno, need a trailer to say if it's good or not. Sounds good though. It has Sean William Scott and Topher Grace in it, if that's any indication to how good or bad it may be.

Yeah I was looking at both of their IMDB pages and I saw the name so I went to look at it. It also stars Lindsay Lohan but I don't know how that exactly is going to work out unless she pulls a Robert Downey jr. from back in the day. Outside of the main cast all I've gotten out of it is that Sean William Scott is some annoying stalker and Topher Grace is Lindsay's Lohan's current boyfriend. The project is still in major pre-production though so there still isn't much info there.

rvlution
08-03-2010, 02:47 PM
Ew, Lindsay Lohan. Topher Grace is awesome though.

jamie1000013
08-03-2010, 03:09 PM
Is the title of the film meant to be a play on words? is it actually called c*ckblocker? first inglorious b*stards now this lol. Nothing on IMDB about it, just the title.

Joker0fLife
08-03-2010, 11:57 PM
Is the title of the film meant to be a play on words? is it actually called c*ckblocker? first inglorias b*stards now this lol. Nothing on IMDB about it, just the title.

I think the movie is actually called Coxblocker because first CockBlocker is a little offensive for movie theaters, and the current boyfriend's last name might be Cox.

Also, Inglourious (You spelled it wrong) Basterds isn't really a play on words, just a way to distinguish itself from the 1979 movie titled Inglorious Bastards directed by Enzo Castellar.

PointPlaceWI
08-04-2010, 12:08 AM
I think the movie is actually called Coxblocker because first CockBlocker is a little offensive for movie theaters, and the current boyfriend's last name might be Cox.

Also, Inglourious (You spelled it wrong) Basterds isn't really a play on words, just a way to distinguish itself from the 1979 movie titled Inglorious Bastards directed by Enzo Castellar.

That and from what I read about the theme of the movie recently Topher is attempting to woo Lindsay and Sean Williams Scott is an ex of hers who keeps meddling in their business and screwing it up. Hence the term 'cock blocking'.

darquesyde
08-04-2010, 12:17 AM
I hope there is a cameo with Steven Seagal as Cox Puncher.

jamie1000013
08-04-2010, 06:25 AM

http://www.imdb.com/find?s=all&q=cockblocker

It says C*ckblockers AKA Coxblockers. Also note the film below it ROFL. If it's out next year it better hurry because there is not even any info on it yet lol.