PDA

View Full Version : Chapters of Deceit

knightdedede
05-08-2010, 12:51 AM
So, aside from you-know-what, what did everyone think of Chapter of Deceit? I have yet to buy it and even with the whole achievement glitches, I'm still planning on it. I just finished the game with a buddy and we enjoyed it. Personally, I enjoyed it much more than the first. I don't think it should be getting the reviews it does from the media, but whatever. Anyway, what do you all think of the DLC? Fun? No fun? Worth it? Not worth it?

I know, I know. Broken achievements. Please, if you have something to say about them or if you're just gonna ramble on about them, please put it in another thread. If you're not mature enough to separate the achievements and the actual game experience, please go elsewhere :p

Dead Space Girl
05-10-2010, 05:33 AM
The ending was just as horrible as the tone of the retail game. I don't know at what point they felt they had to take the "80s buddy action movie" feel the first game had and turn it into the most cruel and sadistic game they could think of, but wow they sure ran with that concept. I guess the best you could say is the DLC kept that wretched theme going.

Gameplay wise it was just fine, I mean it's shooting a ton of blokes with various levels of artillery with pretty solid controls, so nothing wrong there.

King Shaneo
05-11-2010, 05:42 PM
Hey there everyone, i phoned microsoft and got my 800msp back for this DLC. I just told them that none of the achievements work so it was a waste of my money and they give me it back. If everyone does this EA have to sort it out, my dlc still works so it was free now. 1up on EA for once....

EA Shenron
05-12-2010, 11:59 AM
Hey there everyone, i phoned microsoft and got my 800msp back for this DLC. I just told them that none of the achievements work so it was a waste of my money and they give me it back. If everyone does this EA have to sort it out, my dlc still works so it was free now. 1up on EA for once....

Almost all of us tried to get our 800 msp ack but only few succeed. If you can post here anything that can help us to get our points back (ex : email from MS saying that you've got a refund), please do so. Thx

King Shaneo
05-12-2010, 09:33 PM
i just rung the number on xbox.com and told them how my achievements were not unlocking. I told them they unlock on any other gamertag i try its just mine not working, i said i've tried deleting the content, recovering my account, clearing cache but nothing works, i tried EA and they told me it was not technical so they cant help me. they told me they would escalate the matter and phone me back, they phoned back the next day and refunded me..

EA Shenron
05-14-2010, 12:39 PM
i just rung the number on xbox.com and told them how my achievements were not unlocking. I told them they unlock on any other gamertag i try its just mine not working, i said i've tried deleting the content, recovering my account, clearing cache but nothing works, i tried EA and they told me it was not technical so they cant help me. they told me they would escalate the matter and phone me back, they phoned back the next day and refunded me..

I'm really happy that you got your refund but every one has did what you did and was told "It's not on our side, we can not neither do anything for you nor give you a refund". You must have called the only comprehensive guy at MS. Lucky you.