PDA

View Full Version : profile email?

12ozkrue
05-08-2010, 02:34 AM
i have a question if anyone can answer, we set my GF's brother account up on xbox live and he had an issue and we had to delete the profile per what MS told us. problem is thier mom doesnt remember which email we synced it up too. is there anyway to figure that out?
she would remember the password to the email account (she only uses one apparently) but not the account.
any hope?

Seraph Xii
05-08-2010, 02:40 AM
i have a question if anyone can answer, we set my GF's mom's sons account up on xbox live and he had an issue and we had to delete the profile per what MS told us. problem is thier mom doesnt remember which email we synced it up too. is there anyway to figure that out?
she would remember the password to the email account (she only uses one apparently) but not the account.
any hope?

Only advice I can give is try all the possible email addresses you would've used with that password. Hell, how many email addresses do they have? Shouldn't take long.

Sorry I couldn't help further.

InsaneKiller911
05-08-2010, 04:49 AM
Go to xbox.com and just try every email you know of. If not try calling xbox support at 1-800-4MY-XBOX. If either of those don't work your SOL. Also you can try checking to see if you have any saved emails in the accounts related to the gamertag.
(http://www.xbox.com/)

StolenPaper18
05-08-2010, 04:58 AM
i have a question if anyone can answer, we set my GF's mom's sons account up on xbox live and he had an issue and we had to delete the profile per what MS told us. problem is thier mom doesnt remember which email we synced it up too. is there anyway to figure that out?
any hope?

Does anyone feel like the bolded part is weird? lol

OT: Like others have said, try all e-mails...it couldn't take THAT long.

InsaneKiller911
05-08-2010, 05:13 AM
Does anyone feel like the bolded part is weird? lol

OT: Like others have said, try all e-mails...it couldn't take THAT long.

Yeah I had to reread that part twice when I read it originally. Could have just said your GF's brother or step brother.

StolenPaper18
05-08-2010, 05:14 AM
Yeah I had to reread that part twice when I read it originally. Could have just said your GF's brother or step brother.

Haha, glad it isn't just me. I'm really tired and thought I was reading it wrong or something. :drunk

12ozkrue
05-08-2010, 06:06 AM
lmao, i'm tired too, lol
i work midnights and my shift is almost over and after being up early, i'm spent
dont mind me being a retard lol
i tried all the emails she could think of, but i really think he's SOL =/
thx for the help though :)