PDA

View Full Version : Shameful is glitched

RLKDragon
05-08-2010, 03:20 AM
I've quit out of at least 10 matches while losing, but this "achievement" hasn't popped up at all. Any reasons why not?

Darf Spud
05-08-2010, 08:05 AM
Why would you even want it too?

ooh ahh mcgrath
05-08-2010, 09:56 AM
Its idiots like you who piss me off bout this game and fifa 10,why quit out?just cz ur shit at a game u dont hav 2 spoil it 4 everyone u play against.I hope u get ur loser achievement.

Darf Spud
05-08-2010, 10:09 AM
Its idiots like you who piss me off bout this game and fifa 10,why quit out?just cz ur shit at a game u dont hav 2 spoil it 4 everyone u play against.I hope u get ur loser achievement.

That's a bit harsh. :p

Vapourise
05-08-2010, 12:48 PM
this games different to fifa 10, if they quit, u get the win and go threw the next round, so u want hope they quit so u can get further ;]

ScottCorno1987
05-08-2010, 01:31 PM
this games different to fifa 10, if they quit, u get the win and go threw the next round, so u want hope they quit so u can get further ;]

(Y)

Totally agree, nobody loses from a quitter now.

RLKDragon
05-08-2010, 04:16 PM

OK, you caught me, I'm shite at the game. You want a medal? Now I know I'll stay away for the online achieves because I know I will never get them. Thanks.

CowCowGarcia
05-09-2010, 04:05 AM
i will be getting the achievement when i've done everything else. that is because i want game completion. So if its not unlocking im a little concerned. alot of the captain your country achievements havn't unlocked for me too, just wondered if there are alot that are glitched?

CFC07
05-09-2010, 11:49 AM
i will be getting the achievement when i've done everything else. that is because i want game completion. So if its not unlocking im a little concerned. alot of the captain your country achievements havn't unlocked for me too, just wondered if there are alot that are glitched?
i dont think u should be worried about cyc mine unlocked really late ...as long as u use a virtual pro u should be ok

CowCowGarcia
05-09-2010, 05:24 PM
i dont think u should be worried about cyc mine unlocked really late ...as long as u use a virtual pro u should be ok

outside the game mode? coz im out of the tournament now