PDA

View Full Version : Any tips for building combo?

Haseo22
05-08-2010, 08:38 AM
Ok any expert who can give me some tips to build up combo in this game, i feel like it taking me way to much time to complete a stage, i almost did beach without losing a bunnie, i failed in the last stage of it :( . I feel like there is something i aint doing right and that might be that im not focusing on building up combo.

I pretty much just hurry up and shot my rabbit on another one of the same color. I really want this game to 200G and im sure i can do it with proper strategys :)

I know this board is pretty much dead but im gonna cross my finger and hope that someone who got 200G will tell me what i need to do!

I wish there was some good video on youtube or something showing some trick but i couldnt find one :(

Padapolis
05-18-2010, 06:16 PM
Digging back into some of my old arcade games in hopes of completing them I started playing Boogie Bunnies once again, three achievements to go and it could take awhile. :( Anyway about tips I don't know if it is a good strategy but I like to set what I call bunny traps, that is where I place two bunnies of the same color along the side of the advancing columns and pray for a good combo, works sometimes.