PDA

View Full Version : Lol stupid ?

xI MrBubbles Ix
05-08-2010, 08:02 PM
I find it stupid that you can walk around with your flashlight on and it doesn't use up the battery unless you make it brighter ? I mean come on the battery should always be going down when you have the light on xD just something I noticed . Other than that awesome game.

StolenPaper18
05-08-2010, 08:07 PM
I think it kind of makes sense actually. When you think about it most flashlights don't use a whole lot of energy to begin with, so you can use them for an extremely long time. Now, I don't know what kind of flashlight is used in the game or how long you have to use it for...But it would make sense to me that they only let the battery drain when it is on a high setting because that would actually be a little bit more realistic.

I don't know...maybe I am just completely over analyzing the whole situation, lol.

Vile Denial
05-08-2010, 08:08 PM
Well, it's not really that stupid. I don't think flashlights would be too popular if the batteries only lasted a few minutes.

I believe the D-Cell Maglites have an average battery life of 10hours or so. Plenty of time to lose your flashlight and get another in the game ;)

*Edit*
StolenPaper18 (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=207928) beat me to it :p

xI MrBubbles Ix
05-08-2010, 08:33 PM
Still it doesn't matter what flashlight you use , havin it on will drain the battery life ... Yet in he game it doesn't .

StolenPaper18
05-08-2010, 08:38 PM
Still it doesn't matter what flashlight you use , havin it on will drain the battery life ... Yet in he game it doesn't .

The amount of battery life that a flashlight would drain on a low to normal setting would be practically nothing, it would probably take a minimum of 5 hours to drain the battery completely. It wouldn't really make sense to have it drain.