PDA

View Full Version : Custom Challenge Victories Achievement

BulletProofBobr
03-31-2007, 11:27 PM
Hiya. Help needed in getting this achievement. I alraedy tried sharing 3 of my challenges, which only 1 challenge been played. The other two havent been. So I understand as no 1 played my other two challenges, I am the winner? But still no achievement.

Any suggestions of what should I do?

ryjo965
04-09-2007, 09:42 PM
Same has happened to me i aint getting no achivment even tho it says i won

Sleezy M F E
04-23-2007, 11:50 PM
Yeah, in my news it says I won two separate custom challenges but I haven't unlocked the achievement. Maybe it's glitched?

Sleezy M F E
04-23-2007, 11:52 PM
Yeah, in my news it says I won two custom challenges but I don't have the achievement either. If anyone figures this out let me know.

The Killer 47
04-24-2007, 12:04 AM
Unfortunately you don't get credit for a win unless you have the best time for someone else's created challenge when the time expires. This achievement drove me insane, your best bet is to try challenges that are in the middle of the night or other off-hours. Don't bother with challenges that have over an hour left and keep racing it after you win it to set the best possible time.

Sleezy M F E
04-24-2007, 04:45 AM
Thanks man, good info for sure.

Might have to call a wash on this one. . .

Ruthless
05-13-2007, 05:19 PM
Its says that it should unlock in the achievement guide so i dont know why it is not doing it. Im gonna try doing loads to see if i can win some done none so far. i will do iti hope!!!!

piledriver26
05-18-2007, 03:42 AM
Does anyone want to set up a challenge for me to win and then i will do the same in return to try and get this achievement. just leave a post and i will come back and check.

Thanks

Tiamat66
05-18-2007, 06:59 PM
I'm not sure if this is true, as I don't have the achievement myself, but I think you have to be the last person to win the challenge. If someone comes along after you and beats your time, then it doesn't count.

piledriver26
05-20-2007, 10:58 PM
yeah i think you are correct but if you set it to a certain car and make it a longer race where you have to pay to get in to it i doubt that many people would participate in it. Let me know what you think
thanks
piledriver26

Smokez
05-24-2007, 02:05 AM
When I made this part in the guide it worked before an Update. But now you have beat other peoples

Ruthless
07-02-2007, 09:13 AM
I will make 2 if someone does same for me, send a fr and put tdu in a msg

Turbo VDuB 44
07-12-2007, 02:46 PM
Its says that it should unlock in the achievement guide so i dont know why it is not doing it. Im gonna try doing loads to see if i can win some done none so far. i will do iti hope!!!!

The achievement guide was written when the game first came out last October i believe. The patch came out in January and now you need to win someone else's challenge. And having one person host a challenge and you trying to find it is more pain than its worth. I've been trying that for 3 months now with no luck. I can never seem to find anyone's challenge they set up....This achievement will definitely leave you frustrated.

TigaSefi
07-14-2007, 08:08 AM
Surely you would find it if say I said i set up a challenge for you in Ala Moana's diner ? I also need this achievement too.

Ho5tiLe D
07-25-2007, 08:20 PM
i would check out testdriveunlimited.com for more info, it might help