PDA

View Full Version : Hot Tub Time Machine

X360a Licey
05-08-2010, 11:55 PM
So, I went to the cinema today to see it. I was immediately alarmed when it was just me, my friends, my female company ;) and about 8 other people. I thought nothing of it at first. But it was abit of a letdown all in all. Alot of the jokes were funny but the plot was very plain imo.
If you've seen it, what do you think?

dakisbac
05-09-2010, 12:19 AM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=218056

I thought it was a great movie personally. You're talking about the plot as if it's supposed to be good- for a comedy it's usually not so don't get your hopes up. It accomplishes what it sets out to do - it makes you laugh - so that's why I consider it a success.

If you went today obviously there won't be many watching it. It came out a while ago, and all the moviegoers have flocked over to watch Iron Man 2 (which came out yesterday).

GhOsT SLaYeR
05-09-2010, 05:24 AM
i thought it was quite funny... worth a laugh or 2.

Tussell
05-09-2010, 05:55 AM
My friends and I have been on and off about seeing it. It's in the cheap show now, so the cost ranges from $1-$3, so I figure it's worth it, whether it makes me laugh my ass off or average.

Still have yet to see it though. We were going to go tonight, but instead watch Slammin' Salmon, which is the new Broken Lizard movie. I must say, it was pretty damn mediocre. :(

KFZ Scrubs
05-09-2010, 06:08 AM
mehhhh, i laughed my ass off in it... specially when they had to redo everything they did in the past...... hahaha. When that guy was crying in the bathtub... i was dying. It was alright though, kind of predictable... but i liked it.