PDA

View Full Version : Health Bar

OnlyDonkey
05-09-2010, 04:00 PM
I hate the health bar :(
I'm stuck on a part because I cant get past it without loosing a little bit of health and i have like 1 bar left :l
This is why i much more prefer regenerating health..

veece16
05-09-2010, 04:20 PM
That's what makes RPG like Fallout or Oblivion good. Having control over your health and perks are essential to surviving in the wasteland, lower the difficulty or find some health packs if you keep dying.

Cav Clayton
05-10-2010, 08:04 AM
Ha! Regenerating health in this game?
That defeats the whole purpose of survival.
Some of the best moments in this game are really scrounging around for ammo and health for the next fight.

This is an RPG more than an FPS so...

Don't run in to a fight like a moron, you're not strong enough.
Don't waste stimpaks, use them for emergencies. (Crippled limbs, etc..)
Sleep in a bed before your next big quest.
Make sure you have a large supply of necessities (ammo, health, etc..)
Obvious, but take cover?

This isn't CoD, so harden up and change your playstyle.

Pogo27
05-10-2010, 07:17 PM
This isn't CoD, so harden up and change your playstyle.
And honestly, when you figure out the appropriate tactics for Fallout 3 battles, please start playing that way in COD. I'm tired of going +20 and losing in team death match.

A Satyr
05-10-2010, 07:32 PM
Seriously stim packs are EVERYWHERE, i always have hundreds and hundreds and i go through the whole game using less then 50

B1G BRY4N
05-11-2010, 07:14 PM
as above there are many many ways of dealing with that... on another note. I just realized how long we have all been posting on Fallout 3 (although i just spent the last 6 months with out internet) and are still here.

Still one of my favorites.

Snargaflab
05-18-2010, 01:44 PM
Seriously stim packs are EVERYWHERE, i always have hundreds and hundreds and i go through the whole game using less then 50

I'm with this guy I never had any problems with stimpaks.:drunk

Jet1337
05-19-2010, 01:12 AM
I have literally over a thousand stimpacks and I rarely ever use any thanks to my health station in my house and my godly hellfire armor.

I can tell people like OnlyDonkey are never gonna survive in New Vegas' hardcore mode.

K4rMA
05-21-2010, 05:02 AM
Stimpaks haha...just dip your low HP'd self into a dirty little busted ass radiated sink and boost your health.

m4l1c3
06-23-2010, 01:28 AM
water fountains...sinks...even toilets are your best friends

Smoolander
06-23-2010, 05:15 PM
If you are that stuck can you not revert to an earlier save file. Surely you would not be using just one save file for the game. RPG's require multiple different save files at different points in the game, just in case you want to do something different from an earlier point.

PointPlaceWI
06-24-2010, 02:06 AM
Yes, those sinks and toilets are your best friend in the world once you understand how radiation affects your character.

Spike Phanta
06-25-2010, 04:26 AM
In the main quest i have only used maybe 20+ stimpaks, but its a different story for mothership zeta, for that i used maybe 50+