PDA

View Full Version : Terminals

CoregBlue1
05-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Hey guys,

iīm in chapter 3 now and i got the terminal tutorial in chapter 2, so now i want to go to the forest of idols (or something like that) and there are 3 terminals. I couldnīt activate them with a colored hex, only with the normal hex.

Why is that? Activating them with a normal hex is useless in my eyes because now the donīt have any effects.

jrmtz85
05-09-2010, 10:43 PM
Yeah, you need the colored hex to use them. But, you can only place colored hexes around other colored hexes. So, for example, the forest of idols required a yellow hex to unlock I believe. So what you can do, is farm yellow hexes, and starting from the forest build a path to the terminals.

Alternatively, if you have a station for anotther color, you can put that close/next to the terminal and use that color from there.

I beleive for the forest of idols one, the terminal that is separate form the other 2 doubles the charge speed. So at least make sure you get this one before you go in, as it helps a lot.

keep in mind that once 2 terminals are linked, their cummulative total must be achieved before they are activated. So, say the first terminal requires 40, and the next one 50. If you link them, you will need 90 to make them both work at the same time. I reccomend famring for the most useful one first, activating it, then farming for the rest without linking until you're guaranteed to have enough to acvitate both (or all three as the case may be)

CoregBlue1
05-09-2010, 11:14 PM
i finished the forest already but i kind of figured the terminals already out.

Thanks anyway ;)

btw. in which chapter can i create grenades?

jrmtz85
05-09-2010, 11:50 PM
Hmmm..... not exactly sure, haven't used grenades in a while. Once I started dual-wielding I forgot all about the grenade box :)