PDA

View Full Version : My stats (Only 3 thermoses and 1 sign left suggestions???)

Deziremance
05-09-2010, 06:05 PM
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7382/sdc11056a.jpg

Thaek
05-09-2010, 07:08 PM
Well only thing you could do is wait until a guide is released and then recheck everything... I will wait for a good guide before I will start my nightmare run.

Deziremance
05-09-2010, 07:12 PM
yeah i hope someone make a detailed guide because i check a guide but it's not detailed and the guy who wrote it miss some coffee thermoses.....

ckleckner
05-09-2010, 09:00 PM
http://swearingatvideogames.com/2010/05/07/alan-wake-collectibles-episode-3/ here is a lingk to guide with all episodes

Deziremance
05-09-2010, 10:26 PM
that's the guide....ahah,so detailed

darkandlong
05-09-2010, 10:46 PM
I figured I'd just use a detailed guide on my second playthrough on nightmare. One should be up by then.

NOTswaggers
05-09-2010, 11:10 PM
I figured I'd just use a detailed guide on my second playthrough on nightmare. One should be up by then.

I am the maker of that guide. It will get more detailed, just working on layout. I also have videos to go with everything.

I started playing on Nightmare and you're not going to want to have to go out of your way for stuff on Nightmare. Takes a lot more shots and a lot more batteries. Wondering around in the woods will be something you want to avoid.

Deziremance
05-10-2010, 12:08 AM
Well maybe i can help you with manuscript pages of both difficulties and coffee thermoses for example on the episode 3 before you enter the gate of the radio station there's a mountain on the right and there is one coffee thermos and if you go on the top you will find a manuscript page...
In nightmare mode there a manuscript page in episode 6 in the house where the possessed monster truck appear and near that house there's another house and there's a coffee thermos...
Tomorrow i will start a playthrough on normal to find the last stuff i missed..
For all of you nightmare difficulty its not hard it took me few hours enemies and stronger and i strongly recommend to take the hidden chests you know flare gun could be very useful!

darkandlong
05-10-2010, 12:11 AM
OK then, guess I'll just mop up and then start Nightmare.

Bloodsent
05-10-2010, 12:48 AM
One thing that would be helpful is to add the description of the manuscript pages to the location, and perhaps the radio clip that is playing on the radios.

Since the pages are obtained out of order on each Episode, without the descriptions, I would have no idea which ones I have already gotten and which ones I have not yet unless I could cross off the descriptions I have already obtained.

Deziremance
05-10-2010, 12:58 AM
if you want tomorrow i can post all titles of manuscripts but they are easy to find.....

Webb
05-10-2010, 01:26 AM
One thing that would be helpful is to add the description of the manuscript pages to the location, and perhaps the radio clip that is playing on the radios.

Since the pages are obtained out of order on each Episode, without the descriptions, I would have no idea which ones I have already gotten and which ones I have not yet unless I could cross off the descriptions I have already obtained.

I have all that ready to go up tomorrow. I've done the first 3 chapters and have about 12 A4 pages so far :p

Pearson
05-10-2010, 02:08 AM
How is everyone playing this game now? I know that Webb is playing it because of being in the media, but how is everyone else enjoying this game when it isn't even out in NA until the 18th.

Ozbaab
05-10-2010, 06:33 AM
How is everyone playing this game now? I know that Webb is playing it because of being in the media, but how is everyone else enjoying this game when it isn't even out in NA until the 18th.

Pirates and stores breaking street dates :(

Hint
05-10-2010, 06:57 AM
I am the maker of that guide. It will get more detailed, just working on layout. I also have videos to go with everything.

I started playing on Nightmare and you're not going to want to have to go out of your way for stuff on Nightmare. Takes a lot more shots and a lot more batteries. Wondering around in the woods will be something you want to avoid.
Can you upload videos?

NOTswaggers
05-12-2010, 02:57 PM
I am only missing 1 Thermos somewhere in Ep 5 right now. So chests and signs are 100%.

I am going to upload on release date so I don't get suspended on YouTube.

Deziremance
05-12-2010, 08:29 PM
im done i got 1000 awesome game!

JVC
05-12-2010, 09:11 PM
hi, any idea where the last 1 was? I've been thru swaggers guide and am also missing 1. Just wandered if u knew if theres 1 not listed on the guide?

Rick360
05-14-2010, 01:20 AM
hi, any idea where the last 1 was? I've been thru swaggers guide and am also missing 1. Just wandered if u knew if theres 1 not listed on the guide?

Iīm also missing 1 coffe thermo.
Simply donīt know where to find it.
Swaggers guide is a bit out of cronological order in chapter 5, but I found 1 thermo that is not listed in the guide. Itīs in the beggining ofchapter, just look to the right, near the circular pipe.

Music-My-Savior
05-14-2010, 03:41 AM
To be honest I'm glad I looked at this post and saw Swaggers made one because generally, you can't get more reliable than he and I hadn't realized he had one up already.

The guide on this site had me missing two and finding it hard to try and keep track of all of them constantly looking at each section where as Swaggers has his in collectable order - which makes this much more fun for me now.

No offence to Webb who posted the guide for this site as he's obviously done a good job in his own right, but now I can get on with 4 tomorrow and an easier to follow guide. I don't think the descriptions are all that bad and in the meantime, if Webb gets his 4-6 up I can use both and have best of both guides to help me.

Thanks to both guys for making these and taking the time to do them, which I hope no-one under appreciates, including the OP.

Rick360
05-14-2010, 06:35 AM
To be honest I'm glad I looked at this post and saw Swaggers made one because generally, you can't get more reliable than he and I hadn't realized he had one up already.

The guide on this site had me missing two and finding it hard to try and keep track of all of them constantly looking at each section where as Swaggers has his in collectable order - which makes this much more fun for me now.

No offence to Webb who posted the guide for this site as he's obviously done a good job in his own right, but now I can get on with 4 tomorrow and an easier to follow guide. I don't think the descriptions are all that bad and in the meantime, if Webb gets his 4-6 up I can use both and have best of both guides to help me.

Thanks to both guys for making these and taking the time to do them, which I hope no-one under appreciates, including the OP.

Sure thing.
Those guys really rocked, both of them.
Many thanks.

jamie1000013
05-14-2010, 08:43 AM
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7382/sdc11056a.jpg

wow you got this game early.....

Quickdraw
05-15-2010, 08:20 AM
i want all my games early that would be awesome :(

Friend34
05-15-2010, 08:40 AM
wow you got this game early.....

Guys,Alan wake in the EU is out from yesterday,the 14th. Only in USA it isn't out until the 18th