Untouchable...

Mister Buds

i know this forum's probably dead since the game isn't on the marketplace anymore but i'm just hoping someone can save my sanity.

when i was a kid i used to be pretty good at double dragon, but the untouchable achievement is driving me fucking insane. the elbow move is good, but it's very iffy for me. as in it doesn't work all the time. i switched the button combination to one i'm more comfortable with but i still end up doing a jump kick 25% of the time.

anyway, on times when i manage to not screw up the elbow, the boss gets me everytime. literally every singe time. everytime i make it to him, he grabs me from behind and slams me. it's ridiculous. his arm's reach further than my elbow does so i can't do anything to prevent him. he grabs me so fast it's impossible to evade either.

i've watched every video on youtube for this achievement but no one else seems to have this problem. i've given this close to 200 attempts now and i'm extremely frustrated. getting ready to lay a beat down on my 360.

• 2 months later...