PDA

View Full Version : You can hate gaga......

KFZ Scrubs
05-10-2010, 04:03 AM
but you gotta admit this is pretty good. I came across this while i was on Yahoo... i love Gaga btw.... her songs are pretty awesome.
YouTube- 'Bad Romance' unplugged
If you don't like it, oh well... i thought it was pretty cool.

DOOKH8R
05-10-2010, 04:25 AM
Ugh-crap
The only amateur group remake worth listening to is:

YouTube- I'm On A Boat A Cappella

EDIT:

I stand corrected:

YouTube- UCSC Acquire's Cover of Pokemon Theme Song

Tussell
05-10-2010, 05:21 AM
Yeah, this hasn't improved my view on Lady Gaga.

Iconoclast
05-10-2010, 12:44 PM
She's the same as half the other female pop singers out there today, only she's somehow managed to somehow sift to the top of the pile much quicker than most. It's good club music, but if you're looking for a "deeper meaning" (or any meaning at all, that is) you certainly won't find it in her music. All depends on what you're into. I enjoy listening to some of her stuff, but it doesn't mean I like her as an artist...I can respect her "talent" though, even if it is only singing about riding guys' disco sticks. Mhmm.

rvlution
05-10-2010, 10:10 PM
Only thing I can stand involving Lady Gaga:

YouTube- Lada Gaga's Poker Face read by Christopher Walken - Friday Night with Jonathan Ross - BBC One

BarbaricGoose
05-10-2010, 10:20 PM

That is amazing. Amazing in it's purest of forms. Not really wild about any of the other video in this thread, though.

I also rather enjoyed the South Park boys' rendition of Poker Face:

YouTube- Eric Cartman feat. Kenny & Kyle - Poker Face REMIX (Music Video) HD

Fixelbucket
05-10-2010, 10:32 PM
I thought she was just another pop-artist when I first heard her music. I've changed opinion after I heard her acoustic versions which truly shows her talent. Why she insists on making the same senseless music as most others is beyond me though. I guess she just likes money :)

I posted a link but I'm not sure if that's okey so I took it down again :) Search YouTube for it if you wanna see it :)

KFZ Scrubs
05-10-2010, 10:39 PM

YouTube- Lada Gaga's Poker Face read by Christopher Walken - Friday Night with Jonathan Ross - BBC One (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJDx3H_hvI8)
This.... is one of the most epic things i've seen in a while.

rvlution
05-11-2010, 02:55 AM
This.... is one of the most epic things i've seen in a while.

My friend and I say "Oh!" all the time. I love it.

KSizzle
05-13-2010, 02:22 AM
YouTube- "Paparazzi"

Tussell
05-13-2010, 02:51 AM

YouTube- Lada Gaga's Poker Face read by Christopher Walken - Friday Night with Jonathan Ross - BBC One (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJDx3H_hvI8)
Haha, yeah, a friend of mine posted that on Facebook a while back. I definitely got a kick out of it.

xxcrzy1xx
05-14-2010, 02:33 AM

That is AMAZING