PDA

View Full Version : Swearing?

KIDDRAGON67
05-10-2010, 06:50 AM
Will this game have swearing in it? I was wondering after watching the "Trap" video that this game kinda needs it as it would be hard to work around with out it.

jtr1gg3r
05-10-2010, 09:22 AM
the only person in the trailers speaking is the bloke doing the commentary

the bears just stand there squeaking like guinea pigs lol

so to answer your question no....... I doubt it

cant wait for this, my first pre-order of the year =D

Takamura Bear
05-12-2010, 11:22 PM
This game has swearing, full-blown nudity and sex, KKK racial hatred, woman bashing, smoking, swearing, pushing old ladies into buses, happy slapping, bears not using condoms etc etc.

A must buy if I do say so myself. :eek:

Rewbz
05-13-2010, 01:41 AM
This game has swearing, full-blown nudity and sex, KKK racial hatred, woman bashing, smoking, swearing, pushing old ladies into buses, happy slapping, bears not using condoms etc etc.

Please tell me you're serious? ;|

KIDDRAGON67
05-13-2010, 07:34 AM

I hope you are serious :p

JackSkellington87
05-13-2010, 04:12 PM
this is just such a weird game. i can't wait to hear reviews about this

Coxy x360a
05-14-2010, 07:55 PM
I just thought there was squeeling. Not too sure yet though. May be finding out on the 4th June if I pull myself to pre-order :p

[M]ike
06-19-2010, 03:36 PM
There's no swearing folks, the game is rated a 12/Teen - just a strong level of threat and violence.

GhostFalcon3
06-19-2010, 03:42 PM
The trailer was awesome and I will probably get this now, hope it doesn't suck though.

OT: Post above, coudn't the age limit go up to somethin like 18 or would it be perminant by now.

[M]ike
06-19-2010, 03:45 PM
It's too late for the age rating to change now, games get rated quite a while before release.

Quickdraw
06-20-2010, 09:38 AM
ike;3216947']There's no swearing folks, the game is rated a 12/Teen - just a strong level of threat and violence.

this is correct, games have their ratings done well in advance of the titles release, trying to get it to market as many people as plausable is always a good thing for a company, getting it at this age is a decent region for sale area, age area seems right not just for the older crowd, younger folk can find pleasure in this game.

Aussie Revhead
06-21-2010, 09:41 PM
its has not got swearing, full-blown nudity and sex, KKK racial hatred, woman bashing, smoking, swearing, pushing old ladies into buses, happy slapping, bears not using condoms ALL it has is violence id know im playing it =)

AntneyB
06-22-2010, 06:22 AM

i love it when people start rumours im sure the game doesent have any of these well at least it didnt last time i played it

kyboy
06-22-2010, 06:29 AM
really wantin to get this.. looks like fun, especially with online play..

Takamura Bear
06-23-2010, 01:43 AM
i love it when people start rumours im sure the game doesent have any of these well at least it didnt last time i played it

Are you kidding me?

Rumors? Ever heard of a thing called sarcasm? A joke?

Lmao.