PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Ep. 3 (Help Please)

Teddythegr8one
05-10-2010, 02:59 PM
Hey i dont think this will be any spoiler, but i am on the way to the radio station after you begin to be chased and get the flash grenades. At the last Safe Haven i have 3 Flash Grenades at the checkpoint. No matter how i cut it i always end up with 4 encounters before the radio station. Sometimes i cant even kill all 4 enemies with one fg, what can i dooooooo?! Thanks in advance.

Vile Denial
05-10-2010, 03:11 PM
Hey i dont think this will be any spoiler, but i am on the way to the radio station after you begin to be chased and get the flash grenades. At the last Safe Haven i have 3 Flash Grenades at the checkpoint. No matter how i cut it i always end up with 4 encounters before the radio station. Sometimes i cant even kill all 4 enemies with one fg, what can i dooooooo?! Thanks in advance.

Just sprint/run, and make use of the dodge button. Also, aim at the enemy and tap LT to stun them with a split second of intense light (you do have a torch before the radio station, don't you?). When you've got a decent group after 2 encounters, then use a flashbang. It isn't too far to the radio station if memory serves me correctly.

Teddythegr8one
05-10-2010, 03:15 PM
thanks, i guess i need to work on my dodging skills and skip the first encounter. ill try Thanks!

Vile Denial
05-10-2010, 03:39 PM
thanks, i guess i need to work on my dodging skills and skip the first encounter. ill try Thanks!

Do work on stunning them with a quick flash of light too. That'll keep them from catching up to you.

Teddythegr8one
05-10-2010, 10:41 PM
Thanks Vile that worked well.

Vile Denial
05-11-2010, 02:40 PM
Thanks Vile that worked well.

No problem. Glad to help :)