PDA

View Full Version : Thermoses glitched?

xDante1986
05-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Hello I have a big problem I go with the guide and track every thermoses, but i finished episode 2 I have one missing, try it again with guide and still donīt find it, is posible to delete something an reset statistic to 0??? because if not i think i never find it

goothgone
05-10-2010, 09:42 PM
erase the save file, and start a new game

xDante1986
05-10-2010, 11:58 PM
try this, but donīt working, i think data is saved on remedy servers and if u delete everything, you still have your statistics ....

xxMaceXxx
05-11-2010, 03:46 AM
it's saved on ur profile ... tried it too cuz it's a lot easier to start a new game with a complete Guide i think ...

cabopak
05-11-2010, 02:25 PM
No problem. Just select in the Main Menu "Episodes" instead "Continue Game" or "New Game". Replay the episode where you think you missed the thermos and the good thing is that the ones you found in your previous game don't appear anymore in this new game, as the game preserves your current stats. Feel free to follow the guide one by one and that's it, you will only come across the previously missed ones. The game will be easier for you because now you know where your foes are and how to kill them. The bad news is that you lose your current checkpoint, but you can continue playing by doing the same, that is, starting any chapter in the menu "Episodes". That's not a problem because you start from scratch in every episode, so you never keep the exceeding ammo from previous chapters.