PDA

View Full Version : game freezing problem

vinnymorgs
05-10-2010, 09:50 PM
evening guys,

having a major problem with random game freezes on this arcade title.

I have all achievements except answer 500 questions but i just cant answer more than 3 questions without my xbox seizing up.

I suspect that the first time it froze was my 500th correct answer therefore locking my perfect 200. and is now doing the same thing over and over again.

I guess im asking has this happened to anyone else and is there a fix for it, also if anyone knows how many leaderboard points they had when they got 500 right could they please post? im on 160,000 points now and am assuming thats somewhere close..

Thanks

paxxxeku
05-19-2010, 12:55 PM
man i just can t believe that!! i just got 190 points in the game, i m just missing the dribble achievement and the game keeps on freezing and freezing...man i m screwed now

SPURZ08
07-03-2010, 12:45 AM
This Game was soo Easy, had all Cheevos done except Dribble so fast I was actually regretting buying it as I prob wouldn't play it again after....

The few cracks I had at Dribble, I would mostly be 1 off & it was a matter of "IF" not "WHEN" I completed the 200g...

Until as posts above it began to start freezing EVERY time within a few Qs in, I tried everything deleting it, re-installing playing Multiplayer but got the same result...

If anyonw knows of a way to solve this pls let me know, Thanx

Oh Yeah, I'm also regretting buying it more than ever now... !

Il Duce NOR
07-04-2010, 03:33 PM
I also have the dribble ach. left, tried to play it again today to finish it, but the game froze everytime after the 2nd round! Sucks!

Sonderfall
08-01-2010, 12:35 PM
Happened to me, too (always freezed at the end of round 1). It helped to start the game with another main profile & mine joined as player 2. No more freezing for me... but the game still sucks ;-)

SPURZ08
08-01-2010, 11:44 PM
Happened to me, too (always freezed at the end of round 1). It helped to start the game with another main profile & mine joined as player 2. No more freezing for me... but the game still sucks ;-)

I tried 2 player, but I was Player 1 and it still froze... So, I'll try it this way hopefully I can finally finish this Game...

vinnymorgs
08-08-2010, 09:30 PM
hi guys, try reinstalling the game now, after the world cup theyve installed some new questions and fixed the bug i think, played 3 full games with no freezes and gained my last achievement!:)

if they did fix the bug then full credit to the developers as more and more often now achievent bugs are left in game (grid anyone?)

Sonderfall
08-13-2010, 11:48 AM
hi guys, try reinstalling the game now, after the world cup theyve installed some new questions and fixed the bug i think, played 3 full games with no freezes and gained my last achievement!:)

if they did fix the bug then full credit to the developers as more and more often now achievent bugs are left in game (grid anyone?)

Did they really fix it? Should download this game again then. Maybe they changed the requirements for the Glory Box achievement, too?! It's damn hard to anwer correctly 8 or 9 questions in a row (at least for me).

BTW: I got the glitched GRID cheevo by downloading TU1, putting it on my HDD and played offline one race. Works great, as TU1 fixed that Drive'em all glitch.

Il Duce NOR
10-01-2010, 06:36 PM
Lovely, maybe i shall try to finish this game...

montrossity
05-27-2011, 12:44 PM
Same shit is happening to me....I get to the end of round 1 and it freezes. I might try to call Xbox to get my money back.

=EDIT= I tried to play it offline, and during the first game the last achievement I needed popped!

GrahamOfTheDead
06-03-2011, 06:41 AM
Been having the same issue. It's always seemingly freezing after the second round. I'm only needing the dribble achievement now so what I've been doing is if dribble doesn't come up as the second round I quit to the dashboard and load the game again. It's just a case of actually getting all the questions right now!

Rickbloke
05-19-2012, 06:56 PM
I deleted it all (inc saves) , then went to download history and re downloaded it (NOT AVAILABLE TO BUY ANYMORE)

No more freezing, but the cheevo didnt unlock - do I have to answer all correct, cos I got first Q right and then played safe to keep the ball grrrrrrrr

Just read - all questins right FFS!!!