PDA

View Full Version : Level 30.

Music-My-Savior
05-11-2010, 01:26 PM
Just wondering if anyone could tell me how achievable it is to hit at least level 29 on the DLC. I'm up to 26/27 and have only the end of the Zeta and Operation Anchorage to do and am wondering if completing the Aiding The Outcasts, Guns Of Anchorage, Paving The Way, Among The Stars and This Galaxy Aint Big Enough quests will rack up enough XP and if not, what can I do to get XP.

I had 1000/1000 of this game before the DLC and I want to fully complete it again which is what I'm currently tasking myself with. I read the DLC achievement guide which shows you a way to get yourself the three karma achievements but you need nearly level 29 so I'm hoping there is enough to get me to 29 or even better to 30.

Music-My-Savior
05-11-2010, 07:40 PM
12 views a no replies? Damn.

To update, I just completed the last piece of DLC and require a further 3958 XP to continue onto 30. Any suggestions where to get this? I deleted and re-installed the other DLC's and it appears they MAY be replayable although I haven't yet tested this. Any suggestions would be very welcome.

True I Skill
05-11-2010, 08:04 PM
If you still have your karma perks unused. And dont care about your karma You can just go on a killing spree In places like rivet city, Megaton, and Tenpenny. Or go search places you havent been to before. i Think there is a glitch to level up that was posted on this site a while ago, It was somthing to do with placing a Mine behind a wall where a guy was standing in megaton then defusing it, picking it up and repeating for the defusing a mine XP.

Anyway good luck man, I had to restart my save in the end, But seeing as ur pretty close i dont think you will have to. Kill anyone/anything you see.

Kona Palangi
05-12-2010, 12:53 AM
Just wondering if anyone could tell me how achievable it is to hit at least level 29 on the DLC. I'm up to 26/27 and have only the end of the Zeta and Operation Anchorage to do and am wondering if completing the Aiding The Outcasts, Guns Of Anchorage, Paving The Way, Among The Stars and This Galaxy Aint Big Enough quests will rack up enough XP and if not, what can I do to get XP.

I had 1000/1000 of this game before the DLC and I want to fully complete it again which is what I'm currently tasking myself with. I read the DLC achievement guide which shows you a way to get yourself the three karma achievements but you need nearly level 29 so I'm hoping there is enough to get me to 29 or even better to 30.

If you have each of the cited DLC missions remaining I wouldn't worry too much about reaching 30. You will earn more than enough XP to max out. As for me personally, I walked into MSZ @28 and left @29 ... I simply used the Karmic re-balance perk .. reloaded the save file .. and repeated. It would be easier for me to give you tips on where / how to farm XP if I knew what your current Karma is (i.e. good, evil, neutral).

Pogo27
05-13-2010, 02:48 AM
There are a handful of quests in Point Lookout that will show up in your notes, award XP, etc., but don't have related achievements.

Also, you can also exchange scrap metal, pre-war books, holotags, mutant blood samples, and probably some other collectibles for XP.

Or, just do some good ole fashioned exploring. If you've completed all of the content, then you should have some good gear, such as the Chinese armor, which makes fighting all enemies pretty easy.

Most of the enemies in Point Lookout are worth 50xp. A lot in Mothership Zeta are worth 50xp. You can always clear out Old Olney and the Deathclaw Sanctuary.

Music-My-Savior
05-14-2010, 04:22 PM
Thanks for the replies fella's. It's complicated but I got lucky. Basically I started playing Zeta with all my content installed, stopped, a few months later removed all content besides Zeta and then again, a few months later continued where I left off. I noticed after playing a few minutes that my XP wasn't going up and I needed to install the other DLC attached to the rank/achievements. I did that and by some fluke I imagine Point Look out appeared to be uncomplete. I set my settings to Very Hard and went into the first quest with the mansion and managed to get all my XP fighting my way through that on Very Hard.

So I imagine deleting the content and then re-installing it for some reason opened it up to be incomplete and allowed me to do over a quest I'd already completed.