PDA

View Full Version : Penn & Teller: BS!

xxJUSTINxx
05-12-2010, 01:42 AM
I love this show, what they say about those crack pot anti-video game people.

WARNING: Adult Language / Theme / Blah, blah :woop:

http://www.wisevid.com/play?v=3tbft55uftzb (http://www.wisevid.com/play?v=3tbft55uftzb)

Watching it right now, discuss.

BarbaricGoose
05-12-2010, 01:49 AM
Yeah, P&T are great, I've seen a few o' their shows in Vegas. Love their Showtime show, as well.

They're always spot on. It's rare that I find an issue they discuss that I disagree with.

veece16
05-12-2010, 02:05 AM
I've never heard of em until now, the video is hilarious.

Filter x360a
05-12-2010, 02:11 AM
LOL! "Holy Balls!"

yeah P&T are awesome...this video is interesting, haven't seen this season

xxJUSTINxx
05-12-2010, 02:20 AM
LOL! "Holy Balls!"

yeah P&T are awesome...this video is interesting, haven't seen this season

I've always caught them on randomly, love their attitude towards everything they discuss. lol

Tussell
05-12-2010, 02:25 AM
I absolutely love Penn & Teller... Always have!

They never cease to get me thinking or laughing. Truly unique.

SKIBADABOMSKI
05-12-2010, 03:08 AM
The video is seriously lagging on me. I'll have to try later on as it's stopping every 5 seconds.

Shit man Penn & Teller on video games. That's got to be a must see.

xxJUSTINxx
05-12-2010, 03:44 AM
The video is seriously lagging on me. I'll have to try later on as it's stopping every 5 seconds.

Shit man Penn & Teller on video games. That's got to be a must see.

Did you let the video load? Or is it the video lagging.

vx Ducky xv
05-12-2010, 04:12 AM
"Holy C**t Pickle!" :p

Aw I LOVE Penn and Teller! They're absolute legends! :D

Can't wait for the new series, bring on June! :woop:

AltruismIsDead
05-12-2010, 04:14 AM
P & T are fricking awesome. Seen them last year in vegas, got some photos and autographs.

Also own all their Bullshit on DVD, fricking great shit.

Edit: Also, although this isn't "Bullshit" it's Penn Jillette talking about the game "Rape Lay" http://www.wisevid.com/play?v=7ACSsUhFk7I

He has his own "Penn Says" series on Crackle where he just talks about random stuff, thought this was relevant to the topic about video games & Bullshit. (Sorry if any mods don't want this brought up you can just delete it) Also don't want this to stray from the original topic.

Neferka
05-12-2010, 07:48 AM
P & T are fricking awesome. Seen them last year in vegas, got some photos and autographs.

Also own all their Bullshit on DVD, fricking great shit.

Edit: Also, although this isn't "Bullshit" it's Penn Jillette talking about the game "Rape Lay" http://www.wisevid.com/play?v=7ACSsUhFk7I

He has his own "Penn Says" series on Crackle where he just talks about random stuff, thought this was relevant to the topic about video games & Bullshit. (Sorry if any mods don't want this brought up you can just delete it) Also don't want this to stray from the original topic.

Links ok, but the vid didn't work.

AltruismIsDead
05-12-2010, 08:24 AM
Links ok, but the vid didn't work.

Hmmm, it worked fine for me when I just tried it. It's from the same website as the OP's video. Otherwise try the Crackle.com website if that's not loading up videos, I'd just search for "Penn Says"

K4rMA
05-12-2010, 08:59 AM
Yeah P&T are great. I don't know if anyone's read this (http://gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2009/11/20/penn-jillette-is-tired-of-the-video-game-bulls.aspx) or not but it's pretty good.

Neferka
05-12-2010, 09:26 AM
Hmmm, it worked fine for me when I just tried it. It's from the same website as the OP's video. Otherwise try the Crackle.com website if that's not loading up videos, I'd just search for "Penn Says"
Crackle.com worked, thanks (it's in the May 2009 playlist for anyone else having trouble with Wisevid)

Figured out what went wrong btw. Wisevid is linked to Youtube where I get this:
This video contains content from Sony Pictures, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
wtf :(

iBlessing 09
05-12-2010, 02:11 PM
I don't find this funny :p These people are so annoying :D

Lisp
05-12-2010, 06:32 PM
The show is brilliant and always insightful.
Hippies: World peace!
P&T: What is peace... exactly?
Hippies: Uh... it's like... well, you know.

blackhandgang
08-26-2010, 03:49 AM
One of the best shows out there, not watched by nearly enough people. If it was mandatory to watch it, the average IQ of tis country would go up.

ThaFireman
08-26-2010, 05:07 AM
"Hi, I'm Penn and this is my partner Teller."

I love this show. The episode about feminism was so good, but I didn't agree with their episode on the death penalty.

Juggernautroar
08-30-2010, 01:27 AM
draggin up an old thread but i had to say. this is the best show ive ever seen, i love penn and teller, i agree with them nearly all the time. i just wish more people would see this show and wake up :)

13ip0lar
08-30-2010, 04:37 AM
I also love this show and recently started to watch. Got up to about half way through season 3. I have to say while I agree with them most religion is utter "Bull Shit", I wouldn't discount a God, just not in the comprehension alot of "tools" have. Mainly that he's a person (He or she), retarded lol. Secondly, that if there is some all supreme conscience he cares about if people are gay or straight etc.Yeah ok...that makes sense.

Anyways, I won't push that any further...cause then someone is gonna start bible thumping, then mods come in claiming to be God, and shit gets crazy :O

prewski
09-09-2010, 11:00 AM
Amazing show. That can make people feel both dumb and clever in the same episode.

There will be episodes that conflict with your own beliefs but then you have to take a punch here and there if you dish it out to others lol