PDA

View Full Version : Any diehard SSFIV players out there?

Bombstriker
05-12-2010, 05:10 AM
I know most of us on here are 99% about achievements but are any of you guys like big into the game like competition wise? If so I found this seriously dope site that is starting up it is a fighting league. I think they just do Super Street Fighter IV right now but maybe some other fighting games in the future...... eitherway it looks damn nice check it out, it is http://www.fight2ko.com.

I like the logo anyways lmao! :drunk Just thought I would pass this along if any of you guys are big into the fighting scene.

BlocTaz
05-23-2010, 10:01 AM
Well if anyone wants to challenge me then feel free. I'm a proper Street Fighter player.
BlocTaz

Also, Shoryuken.com forums are better in my opinion

minh2
05-23-2010, 02:50 PM
BlocTaz = GamerTag?

DonPantalones
05-24-2010, 04:13 PM
I have to agree with BlocTaz. SRK is the place to be for competitive discussion on any fighting game. The community there is so knowledgeable, and always contributing in big ways.

To answer the thread, I am a serious player (in my own mind). I have about 70 hours in this game, and do not see that slowing any time soon. I love this game, and try to practice every day.

ZanKioH
05-24-2010, 04:21 PM
I Played SF4 and loved it, but unfortunately I quite like my completion % to be high. I don't have the skill tbh to complete at a high level, therefore I didn't get SSF4. However, I absolutely love watching Professional fighters :)

I follow the LIVE streaming channels of:
justin.tv/competitiveonline
ustream.tv/fadc
justin.tv/teamsp00ky

Definitely check them out.

Giof007
05-24-2010, 05:05 PM
I Played SF4 and loved it, but unfortunately I quite like my completion % to be high. I don't have the skill tbh to complete at a high level, therefore I didn't get SSF4. However, I absolutely love watching Professional fighters :)

I follow the LIVE streaming channels of:
justin.tv/competitiveonline
ustream.tv/fadc
justin.tv/teamsp00ky

Definitely check them out.

Thanks for those live Streaming Channels, I'm definitely going to have to give them a look! I love playing, and I consider myself a pretty decent player. I have tried competing at high levels, and I'm not good enough really. I also have trouble because I play with the 360 controller at home, and moving to the arcade stick feels weird.

At the end of the day, I just need to invest in an arcade stick. Seriously, I can;t get through anyones trials with the 360 controller...its rather pathetic!

Don Pedro X
06-16-2010, 07:09 PM
Im working so hard to 100% this game at the moment, so close. Just 13 characters to get up to rank C left!!