Release in UK first?

EliteShadowMan

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Listen to this.

I bought Alan Wake for £37 on amazon,next day i see limited edition for only £39.99,so i switched and bought limited edition.The next day i see that Limited Edition is only on sale for £79.99.WOWWWW!

Ok now today i get email saying its been dispatched,and i bought it with Amazon Prime which is one day delivery.This means i get It tomorrow!

So im not only saving £40 on limited edition alan wake but im also getting it a day before it is released!woo hoo i rock!

I think it was about time that all of Europe got a good game early. Don't really need some ignorant kid on here spouting his mouth, that he finally has to be patient and wait for a game.

We have to do it here every week in Europe but do you see us creating a new thread moaning about it. Get on with life please OP.

/thread.

*bookmarks OP's profile so I can send a PM spoiling the ending once I've finished the game this weekend*

^This is a joke by the way. I accept no responsibility if anyone was to do that, as funny as it would be.

Edited by Kinky Mong

What a ridiculous thing to say. Considering that you get 99% of releases before the rest of the world, it is just sad to complain about the one time it is the other way round. In Australia, we do not get the game till the 20th!

We've only ever had one game released on 360 here, before the rest of the world AFAIK. That was Mass Effect. You would not believe the amount of messages I received from friends and random people, asking how it was etc, and if I was a pirate. lol.

lol u guys are really taking this that bad? woooooow

In the words of Top Gears James May - you Sir are a cock !

As everyone has stated... you kick off over a rare game being released in Europe earlier than in the States and add the word "bastards" in the mix and then wonder why people will get wound up.

Fella... You get the majority of games released in the States before we then get chances to have a look in... so was it really necessary for your post in the vein it was displayed.

A "damn you guys" --- "what's it like" would have been better received.