PDA

View Full Version : after finishing it....

ajennice
05-13-2010, 04:27 AM
I would highly recommend this to anyone who likes these types of games.
This game was nuts!

not getting into pros and cons... very good game.. graphics, story, gameplay, length.. and value.

worth every bit of 59.99.....

Anyone waiting to get this will not be disappointed!!!!

Music-My-Savior
05-14-2010, 03:45 AM
59.99? Fucking hell man, what country did you buy that in?

I got mine from GAME.co.uk in the UK and got the Collectors Edition, which was originally 49.99 but for some reason got lowered to 39.99.

If you live in the UK and find it possible, maybe it would be worth looking into returning/re-buying and saving yourself some cash, if you're that bothered that is.

20 quid is 20 quid lol.

ajennice
05-14-2010, 04:05 AM
States here man.
I got it at cost. I work at a game store and I am sure our price is 59.99
Dunno for a fact tho.

Music-My-Savior
05-14-2010, 10:27 AM
States, that makes sense then cause 59.99 is cheaper than usual for new games over there.

BurningCropsy
05-14-2010, 11:19 AM
$59.99 is the MSRP for new 360 games in the states. It may pop up on sale at some stores, but if you're going to buy a newly released game here then that's the assumed price you'll be paying.

Also, that's for the standard edition. The limited edition is priced at $79.99 for us, which really isn't a bad price in comparison to other limited edition prices.

DAYTONAMIKE
05-14-2010, 11:36 AM
you've already finished it? man, it must be short, I don't like short games at all I wanna get some value for my money I prefer games that take an age to complete like Fallout, Oblivion, Dragon Age.

XCVii 007
05-14-2010, 11:49 AM
you've already finished it? man, it must be short, I don't like short games at all I wanna get some value for my money I prefer games that take an age to complete like Fallout, Oblivion, Dragon Age.

Red Dead Redemption

RYARNI
05-14-2010, 11:57 AM

12-13 hrs. Depends if ou collect all the stuff though, and what difficulty. Im afraid games like Read Dead Redemption where you'll be delivering milk to cowboys missions and trotting around the West on a pony just cant be compared. :woop:

DAYTONAMIKE
05-14-2010, 11:58 AM
Red Dead Redemption
Trust me I was already planning on getting that on release looks immense

12-13 hrs. Depends if ou collect all the stuff though, and what difficulty. Im afraid games like Read Dead Redemption where you'll be delivering milk to cowboys missions and trotting around the West on a pony just cant be compared. :woop:

Thanks man, but cmon. Red Dead hasn't even dropped yet, at least give it a chance, I think it will be awesome personally but hey what do I know.

RYARNI
05-14-2010, 02:28 PM
Trust me I was already planning on getting that on release looks immense

Thanks man, but cmon. Red Dead hasn't even dropped yet, at least give it a chance, I think it will be awesome personally but hey what do I know.

Oh it'll probably be good, and I was joking anyhoo. But to compare Alan Wake to a sandbox game isnt really an accurate comparison imo.

DAYTONAMIKE
05-14-2010, 03:59 PM
Oh it'll probably be good, and I was joking anyhoo. But to compare Alan Wake to a sandbox game isnt really an accurate comparison imo.
I don't think that guy was comparing them it's just I said I ain't keen on short games and like long games that take an age to complete so he said Red Dead Redemption as it will probably be quite long