PDA

View Full Version : Secret Achievements

KillsaurusBlood
05-13-2010, 11:09 AM
So far, I've discovered four secret achievements.

Untouchable -- 10 G
Win a Race event without crashing.

Bully -- 20 G
In an event, wreck every rival with a Power Play

Eliminator Efficiency -- 10 G
Win an Elimination event by being in 1st place at each elimination.

Rope A Dope -- 10 G
With 5 seconds or less on the clock, escape from last place and certain elimination.

Add any secret achievements that you find.

dbo99
05-13-2010, 02:34 PM
ALL SECRETS

Untouchable - Win a race event without crashing - 10g

Split/Second - Win arace event by less than a second - 10g

Eliminator Efficiancy - Win an elimination event by being in first place at each elimination - 10g

Rop a Dope - with five seconds or less escape from last place and certain elimination - 10g

Follow Me - In an event change the track twice with a route changer power play - 15g

Bully - In an event wreck every rival with a power play - 20g

Cheapskate - Use a shortcut that a rival has triggered - 10g

Better Luck Next Time - Get wrecked by a shortcut that a rival has triggered - 0g

Zero To Hero - Use a route changer to go from 8th to 1st place - 20g

Frequent Flyer - In an event, wreck 3 rivals by crash landing a plane - 20g

Swept Away - In an event, wreck 3 rivals by destroying a dam - 20g

The Pain Train - In an event, wreck 3 rivals by derailing a train - 20g

Shipwrecked - In an event, wreck 3 rivals by launching a ship sideways across the track - 20g

High Pipe - In a event, wreck 3 rivals by demolising a cooling tower - 20g

Convoy - Overtake 12 trucks in a row without crashing in a survival event - 25g

Fearless - Overtake 5 trucks in a row during sudden death in a survival event - 10g

Once, Twice, Three Times Evasive - Get 3 perfect waves in a row in either an air strike or air revenge event - 10g

Team Black Rock - Beat a member of the development team or someone who has beaten them - 10g

Your very welcome lol

MemoKS
05-13-2010, 06:44 PM
so fast all of the hiding achievements? awesome thats the reason i love xbox360a. Thank u mate. :)

Barad
05-13-2010, 09:19 PM
WOW thanks man.

Murgatroyd7
05-13-2010, 10:40 PM
Awesome, thanks for the list. I just got my copy today; can't wait to get started!

DarkCreations
05-14-2010, 01:10 AM
Some of those look a little bit hard like "win a race event by less than a second" and possibly "use a route changer to go from 8th to 1st".

Are these boostable by any chance?

Murgatroyd7
05-14-2010, 01:46 AM
The Split/Second achievement should be pretty easy, especially on smaller levels. Zero To Hero might be tough just because the cars are usually spaced out pretty well. If you've got 7 other friends, you could easily boost it, although that kinda takes the fun out of it.

I've been playing for about 45 minutes now and I've got 11 achievements so far. Some of these are super easy, but there are a few that will definitely take some work.

Murgatroyd7
05-14-2010, 02:03 AM
The Split/Second achievement should be pretty easy, especially on smaller levels.

Ha ha, yup, just got it on the Elite Race in Episode 2 using the Ryback-something (not sure of the exact name).

osakamitsu
05-14-2010, 02:36 AM
there have been a lot of opportunities for the split/second ach. I have it and it did take long to get it. Since getting it I had the chance 2 or 3 more time to get it as well. The races get really close. The races are any ones game up til the very end even if your in last place. All it take is 1 explosion to take out 4+ racers and your home free.

Murgatroyd7
05-15-2010, 10:51 AM
If anyone cares, I just found out that Zero To Hero is extremely easy on the elite race in Episode 7. Just do whatever you can to max out your bar on the first lap (it's long, so it'll be a piece of cake) and save it until near the end of the lap. As you approach the checkpoint, there will be a huge red suspension bridge; you can't miss it. Before that, there is a small gas station that you can drive through...at this point, let yourself fall behind into 8th Place, if you're not there already.

As you approach the red bridge, the Switch Routes icon will pop up. Just hit the B button and watch as a train takes out most of your opponents. Then haul ass to get in front of everybody. I don't know what the time frame is, but as long as you get into 1st Place within 5 or 6 seconds, you'll be fine. And believe me, that's plenty of time.

Not sure if it matters, but I've been using the Cobretti GT500. And so far, this works without a hitch every time. Every time I switch routes here, it takes out at least half of the opponents, if not more. And when you do this, you'll also get the Pain Train achievement.

Barad
05-15-2010, 12:17 PM
Some of the later secrets look really fun, like destroying 3 players with each kind of power play.

FullMetalDanny
05-16-2010, 04:45 PM
If anyone cares, I just found out that Zero To Hero is extremely easy on the elite race in Episode 7. Just do whatever you can to max out your bar on the first lap (it's long, so it'll be a piece of cake) and save it until near the end of the lap. As you approach the checkpoint, there will be a huge red suspension bridge; you can't miss it. Before that, there is a small gas station that you can drive through...at this point, let yourself fall behind into 8th Place, if you're not there already.

As you approach the red bridge, the Switch Routes icon will pop up. Just hit the B button and watch as a train takes out most of your opponents. Then haul ass to get in front of everybody. I don't know what the time frame is, but as long as you get into 1st Place within 5 or 6 seconds, you'll be fine. And believe me, that's plenty of time.

Not sure if it matters, but I've been using the Cobretti GT500. And so far, this works without a hitch every time. Every time I switch routes here, it takes out at least half of the opponents, if not more. And when you do this, you'll also get the Pain Train achievement.

Thanks man, it will be very useful !! It was the only achievement that worried me, the other ones look pretty easy.

Masterbelg
05-16-2010, 05:34 PM
ALL SECRETS

Convoy - Overtake 12 trucks in a row without crashing in a survival event - 25g
Fearless - Overtake 5 trucks in a row during sudden death in a survival event - 10g

How does this work?
what I've understood was that obstacles/powerplays are thrown on you during a survival event, but I didn't heard anything about trucks..

AlkalineProdigy
05-16-2010, 08:41 PM
I got all of them except beating a Black Rock Employee

Tounge73
05-16-2010, 08:49 PM
How does this work?
what I've understood was that obstacles/powerplays are thrown on you during a survival event, but I didn't heard anything about trucks..
the trucks throw the obstacles from the back

FullMetalDanny
05-16-2010, 08:57 PM

There's a problem, episodes are not the same for everyone. What's the name of the episode ?
I got all of them except beating a Black Rock Employee
Where you unlock "Zero to Hero" ?
How does this work? what I've understood was that obstacles/powerplays are thrown on you during a survival event, but I didn't heard anything about trucks..
Watch this video:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/survival-mode-split-second/65098

AlkalineProdigy
05-17-2010, 05:52 AM
I got it by playing the track with the space needle thing I can't remember what its called off hand. Blew up the Space Needle building and somehow got it I was quite suprised.

Murgatroyd7
05-17-2010, 11:46 AM
There's a problem, episodes are not the same for everyone. What's the name of the episode ?
Sorry, I didn't think about that!

The episode is called Threshold Break.

FullMetalDanny
05-18-2010, 12:08 PM
Sorry, I didn't think about that!

The episode is called Threshold Break.

Thank you ;-)