PDA

View Full Version : there's cool premium themes??

I GameMaster l
05-13-2010, 05:51 PM
Hi to all.

I have been tempted to buy a sstfiv premium theme, but i was wondering if there is some site or way to preview it, because i do not want to buy it and regret myself for spent my money in a creepy thing.

Thanks!!

UK Dennis
05-13-2010, 06:08 PM
http://www.themexbox.com/
view most themes here :)

I GameMaster l
05-13-2010, 06:19 PM
Wow dude thank you very much, I really appreciate it :drunk

I GameMaster l
05-13-2010, 06:43 PM
i will leave the links just in case that anyone else wants to see them before buy them.

thanks again to uk dennis!!

Super Street Fighter IV: Premium Theme 6 (FTW!!!!!)
YouTube- Super Street Fighter IV Premium Theme 6

Super Street Fighter IV: Premium Theme 5
YouTube- Super Street Fighter IV Premium Theme 5

Super Street Fighter IV: Premium Theme 4
YouTube- Super Street Fighter IV #4 - Premium Theme (Xbox 360)

Super Street Fighter IV: Premium Theme 3
YouTube- Super Street Fighter IV Premium Theme 3

Super Street Fighter IV: Premium Theme 2
YouTube- Super Street Fighter IV Premium Theme 2

Super Street Fighter IV: Premium Theme 1
YouTube- SUPER STREET FIGHTER … Premium Theme 1

BuySomethingWillYa
05-13-2010, 07:15 PM
Theme 4 is about the only one that looks appealing to me. I hate it when there's a huge advertisement for the game name that usually makes it hard to read your Gamertag, messages, etc. at the top-right. Just always looks tacky.

If I'm going to pay for a theme, it should be sleek, clean, and nice-looking. In my opinion, the fourth one is the only one I'd consider, if only because I play this game all the time.

UK Dennis
05-13-2010, 07:25 PM
5&6 look the best to me, shame on 6 how Akuma is cut off :/ they couldnt have chose a better picture?

I GameMaster l
05-13-2010, 07:51 PM
The 3 is very good too, but I already purchased the 6. by the way i agree with uk dennis. it's a shame the half of akuma's photo but in combination with the friends section it looks really nice or maybe it is because i am a big fan of akuma lol xD

Gilganomics
05-15-2010, 08:33 AM
Thank for showing these, I was curious.

Only 3 & 5 are tolerable to me (I love hand drawn stuff), but themes in general always seem to...suck? (sorry if I'm over doing it)

I wish I could customize what pics appeared in what frames, like buying a pack of art options you could apply however.

Paying an extra 150 or more so the friends list I never look at can have junk behind it....grrr