PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think about the guy who said he got 1K by a glitch?

linktriforce007
05-13-2010, 10:17 PM
I remember a guy saying that he got 1000/1000 by the system giving him a glitch and unlocking them all after the first 30 came out. What do you think?

littlejay
05-13-2010, 10:52 PM
i call bull, unless he is like on person i know who cant put in a game w/o getting 1k instantly for some reason. he made a new profile to avoid being called a glitcher and ms made sure to keep him on a dont ban list

wheresurh3ad
05-14-2010, 01:20 AM
I think he is full of shit.

Ooyah
05-14-2010, 07:35 AM
It is perfectly feasible from a technical aspect. These games are just programs, and code can have bugs which don't manifest themselves for everybody.

Sadly, these days, everybody is treated with suspicion, because of the many hackers out there.

A glance at the rest of his profile would give a clue, surely? If that appears to be the only glitched game that he has?

Innocent until proven guilty is what I would say. :)

linktriforce007
05-16-2010, 04:12 AM
It is perfectly feasible from a technical aspect. These games are just programs, and code can have bugs which don't manifest themselves for everybody.

Sadly, these days, everybody is treated with suspicion, because of the many hackers out there.

A glance at the rest of his profile would give a clue, surely? If that appears to be the only glitched game that he has?

Innocent until proven guilty is what I would say. :)

I agree, I did look at his profile; but it's not like he played any MMOs or any games where you have to pay to play it.

I honestly wouldn't create a new profile just cause people called me a modder. If you've got nothing to hide from, then why are you hiding?

I think he moved on to another profile cause he realized he got caught and nobody bought it.