05-14-2010, 07:35 AM
Asteroids
Demons to Diamonds
Grand Prix
Shark! Shark!
Space Duel
Stampede
Time Pilot

Source: Facebook Gameroom (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Game-Room/325815571972?filter=2)

Trivia: Space Duel is shown on the cover of the album It's Hard by The Who. Source: Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It's_Hard)

MACdanstaface
05-14-2010, 09:27 AM
I guess it'll only be one free unique theme for me next week...

It will be the first week I don't get something, but then again, I wasn't planning on getting all the games over the course of the 3 years.

Ooyah
05-14-2010, 11:43 AM
Well, Space Duel and Shark! Shark! are certainties... I have never played Demons To Diamonds though. Any good?

Funny... I thought that we would have definitely seen Haunted House by now... maybre they're holding it back for Halloween. :)

sweatdog
05-14-2010, 12:18 PM
I wonder if Asteroids is the arcade version or the 2600 version? I might buy it if it's the 2600 version, but the arcade version might be too similar to the already released Asteroids Deluxe. Also, Time Pilot is a definite buy.

Demons to Diamonds was a shooting game for the 2600 that used the paddle controller, so I don't know how well it'll control with the XBOX controller. Back in the day it was marketed as a children's game, and most gamers didn't take it too seriously.

pinata242
05-14-2010, 03:40 PM
So, who's going to move Game Pack 004 to a USB stick and if see the contents can be read for clues to the May 26th titles? ;)

KeepEmRolling
05-14-2010, 05:49 PM
I wonder if Asteroids is the arcade version or the 2600 version? I might buy it if it's the 2600 version, but the arcade version might be too similar to the already released Asteroids Deluxe. Also, Time Pilot is a definite buy.

Demons to Diamonds was a shooting game for the 2600 that used the paddle controller, so I don't know how well it'll control with the XBOX controller. Back in the day it was marketed as a children's game, and most gamers didn't take it too seriously.

i had demons to diamonds....been a long time since i played it, but iirc it's not going to control well with a stick. I'll definitely get time pilot, and probably space duel.

D4RKXPOW3R
05-14-2010, 06:55 PM
YouTube- Activision Atari Grand Prix

lildevilbmxer
05-18-2010, 03:34 AM
eww couple nice games in there will be picking up a ms card tommorrow to be ready lol

Psymox
05-18-2010, 08:21 AM
Ahhh Much looking forward to this selection. Shark! Shark! Will keep me busy for many hours! :-D Some of them I haven't played before look like good old fun as well.

@D4RKXPOW3R, that advert is just hilarious. I guess at the time though that was cutting edge stuff! :-p

Mr Foxhound
05-18-2010, 09:49 AM
YouTube- Activision Atari Grand Prix (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEl4Ry8SsB0)
LOL, seeing such commercials in hindsight only makes it sound like the announcer is speaking ironically.

"The sound a fury of a real race in your head!", then it cuts to the monotonous noise the game makes while you drive XD

Ooyah
05-18-2010, 12:23 PM
So, who's going to move Game Pack 004 to a USB stick and if see the contents can be read for clues to the May 26th titles? ;)

Yeah, I guess they will do the same here, put two weeks of games in the one pack. Shame they don't just tell us in advance what is coming up, eh? Wonder why everything is covered in such a veil of secrecy? Hell, they aren't even updating the ticker tape in game. Game Pack 2 is still coming soon, apparently. :)

Also... let us hope that Game Pack 4 is actually released on time, unlike number 3! :eek:

ApochWeiss
05-19-2010, 05:59 AM
Definitely Demons to Diamonds for me. Maybe grab Time Pilot as well, gotta see how much money I have left. Stupid me just bought battlefield played it twice and may not play it again any time soon haha Forgot how much I dislike that game.

linktriforce007
05-19-2010, 11:26 AM
Definitely Demons to Diamonds for me. Maybe grab Time Pilot as well, gotta see how much money I have left. Stupid me just bought battlefield played it twice and may not play it again any time soon haha Forgot how much I dislike that game.

Still not up. That's strange.

Edit: Scratch that. But for some strange reason I could only download it by going to the Game Room server's store and pressing X for downloadable content..it wasn't where it normally would be. Odd.

Dead Space Girl
05-19-2010, 02:30 PM
Shark! Shark! is awesome, it's almost identical to Feeding Frenzy. Seems like it'll be rather easy, Gold Survival is only 7 minutes.

Ooyah
05-19-2010, 02:40 PM
Shark! Shark! is awesome, it's almost identical to Feeding Frenzy. Seems like it'll be rather easy, Gold Survival is only 7 minutes.

I have very fond memories of this one. :) Looking forward to getting home and downloading it. From my memory, seven minutes is just fine... nice fun game.

GamesB2
05-19-2010, 04:11 PM
Yeah, I guess they will do the same here, put two weeks of games in the one pack. Shame they don't just tell us in advance what is coming up, eh? Wonder why everything is covered in such a veil of secrecy? Hell, they aren't even updating the ticker tape in game. Game Pack 2 is still coming soon, apparently. :)

Also... let us hope that Game Pack 4 is actually released on time, unlike number 3! :eek:

They aren't actually that secret as far as i can tell >.>

I regularly ask what the next game packs are on Xbox UKs facebook page and most of the time they get back to me with what they are pretty sharpish. I normally ask a few days in advance.

Ooyah
05-20-2010, 12:30 PM
They aren't actually that secret as far as i can tell >.>

I regularly ask what the next game packs are on Xbox UKs facebook page and most of the time they get back to me with what they are pretty sharpish. I normally ask a few days in advance.

Fair enough mate. I just meant that they don't seem to be advertised that well. It would be nice, for example, to be able to see the schedule stretching ahead for the next couple of weeks, no? And then I would know for sure that Jailbreak is coming, and all would be right with the world. ;)