PDA

View Full Version : Available before release?

kingsisqo
05-14-2010, 01:52 PM
Has anyone got it yet? and where can i attain it from the uk early online?

Murgatroyd7
05-15-2010, 09:39 AM
I have it. And I don't know.

kingsisqo
05-15-2010, 11:21 AM
you in the uk? did you order it online or you just happen to buy it lol. you dont know how doesnt make sense in the slightest and baffles anyone who would read that.
lol would be grateful. id love to have this gave early.

Barad
05-15-2010, 12:20 PM
I dont think a normal person can get it a week or so early?

Aki2403
05-15-2010, 03:52 PM
I have it. And I don't know.
->
you in the uk? did you order it online or you just happen to buy it lol. you dont know how doesnt make sense in the slightest and baffles anyone who would read that.
lol would be grateful. id love to have this gave early.

I took his post to mean that he is in the US, and that he doesn't know where to get it from (early) in the UK

dark-antares
05-15-2010, 06:00 PM
i have the game early in france ;)

Suki
05-16-2010, 05:24 PM
this game was released onto the pirate scene 5 days ago and thus we have ppl playing it, they are not special just destroying the industry. i know they will all deny this and say bullshit but there stupid take the guy above from france look at his profile he has red dead redemption, split second and POP forgotten sands all on his gamer card this is because they where all released onto the pirate scene last week and so we have them playing them.

Murgatroyd7
05-17-2010, 11:09 AM
->

I took his post to mean that he is in the US, and that he doesn't know where to get it from (early) in the UK
Yup, that is it exactly. He asked straight questions and I gave straight answers. Heh.

But to elaborate...
lol would be grateful. id love to have this gave early.As mentioned above, I am in the US, which is why I wouldn't know how to go about getting it in the UK.
And no, I didn't purchase the game. I also did not pirate it, however. I am a video game reviewer and I obtained the game by participating in a conference call with Nick Baynes at Black Rock Studio. Everyone who was in on the call received a free copy of the game from Disney. Mine arrived last Friday. As far as I know, that was the only way to obtain it early. It is possible that people have managed to pirate the game already as Suki accuses, but I doubt it. If piracy were an issue here, Microsoft would be on everyone's asses and demanding proof of legal ownership.

Sorry if I got your hopes up or anything. But hey, it'll be out very soon. And if you liked the demo, then I think the full game will be worth the wait.

B0BCAT
05-17-2010, 11:37 PM
this game was released onto the pirate scene 5 days ago and thus we have ppl playing it, they are not special just destroying the industry. i know they will all deny this and say bullshit but there stupid take the guy above from france look at his profile he has red dead redemption, split second and POP forgotten sands all on his gamer card this is because they where all released onto the pirate scene last week and so we have them playing them.

You are wrong to assume that everyone who is playing the game early has pirated versions of the game. I purchased a legitimate retail PAL version last week from a seller on eBay. I have no Idea where the seller obtained the game from some 2 weeks before the release date but I'm not complaining !

I took a scan to prove my copy of the game is legitimate.

P.S. the correct spelling is "they're stupid" which, by the way, I am not.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4053/4617151888_9d6dcb8bc4.jpg

kingsisqo
05-19-2010, 01:08 PM
To those in the uk with the game that a pal version. where the bar code is does it say made in the e.u or germany? i know its still pal and makes no difference to play. but i got my copy and looking at the back and noticed it but my other pal games are e.u.
So i could get the game twice and have two sets of achievements possibly if this is the case?

Lozia
05-19-2010, 01:37 PM
To those in the uk with the game that a pal version. where the bar code is does it say made in the e.u or germany? i know its still pal and makes no difference to play. but i got my copy and looking at the back and noticed it but my other pal games are e.u.
So i could get the game twice and have two sets of achievements possibly if this is the case?

My says Made in Germany too.

And I just pre-ordered mine from GAME.co.uk and got mine this morning.

daz316
05-19-2010, 04:58 PM
Did you get your game pre order code?

Lozia
05-19-2010, 05:09 PM
Did you get your game pre order code?

I haven't got one yet. I presume they email those out on Friday.